Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd want to be a US sprinter because I used to be a pretty fast kid...
if not that, definitely AIR PISTOL because I was DEADLY with my BB gun!!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been better at individual sports than team sports (I guess I get too nervous with a team, although I like being around other people when I play sports...) I'm also not coordinated in the way that you need to be for more "artistic" sports like gymnastics or synchronized swimming. (And for the people who don't think synchronized swimmers are athletes, think of the stamina you have to have to tread water that long AND do something artistic at the same time!)

My choices for what I'd do/what looks fun to me:

Track and field
Swimming
Rowing
Taekwondo (I used to take Shaolin Do lessons years ago, it's not the same but it's another martial art...)

Unfortunately, I'm too short for most of these sports... although I'm almost too TALL to be a gymnast! :biggrin1: But then, I've never had any illusions that I'd be Olympic level at any sport - I just like to play!

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 6'5, so I like the tall-guy sports-- volleyball, rowing, basketball, water polo. I was surprised to see so many tall guys on the swim team, too. Most of them are 6'3 and taller. During the games, I've been checking out the guys' stats online.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Assuming we're talking Summer games, I'd go with gymnastics as my first choice, though I don't really consider it a sport. It takes such raw physical power, balance, and control that I have no choice but to respect it deeply. As a second choice I'd probably go with boxing. I still spar every once in a while. There is something instinctually thrilling about such a raw competition over strength and endurance.

Archery for the summer games, bobsled for the winter. I like finesse.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to run track mainly because I used to run. There are so many HOT women (and scary ones) around the field events (pole vault, long jump, high jump). Plus, the speed suits that everyone wears definitely shows off every curve, bulge, and ripple. I did enjoy wearing those uniforms!