Olympics

rbrum14: The Olympic Games start soon, so which competitors do you reckon deserve gold medals for the most outstanding package displayed by runners, cyclists, swimmers, etc etc ? Which ones pack the most and when competing show the most exciting action ? No need to wait till the Games begin, nominate your gold medallists now, describe their prominent features and feel free to change your mind if a more striking competitor emplodes onto the scene.

BRMSTN69: wrestlers,hands down. Theres nothing hotter than a couple of sweaty, hot, musuclar guys rolling around on the floor grabbing at each other(for further proof just take a look at Killercocks pics in the gallery, sorry to put you on the spot Killer but you are fucking hot dude) a close second are swimmers/ divers ,anybody with the balls (no pun intended) to run around in speedoes gets a thumbs up from me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women's gymnastic's alway catches my eye. Nothing like watching those limber,nimble, and taut little bodys doing things to make your head spin.

One thing about female gymnasts, they can ply their bodies into just about any position without any problem, and hold it there for almost an indefiinite period of time.

Of course, don't anyone let their sick minds run away with them, I always went with the ones over 18.