Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My name is Percy and my quest for the golden cock started at the Olympus Gym…I just didn’t know it when I first entered through those golden doors.
Before I joined the Olympus gym, I knew nothing about the gods, goddesses, and nymphs that inhabited our world. I thought that the sexual escapades of the Greek gods were all a myth until I met my friend Jason. To me delight and extreme pleasure, I was wrong. I soon found out how divine the sex life of the gods actually was.
It started a few months after I had met Jason out at a bar. We had hit it off right away as friends when we met at a bar. I had just started working out and was looking for a new gym to join. Jason , who was already in really good shape, said he would sponsor me for me a spot a Olympus Gym, an exclusive gym in the trendy part of town. I had a decent body already, with a 5’10 frame and 160lbs but I wanted to bulk up some more. The Olympus Gym seemed like the perfect place. Jason gave me a free day pass so I could check it out before I signed up, and he told me the free perks were worth the membership.
When I first entered the gym, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The only thing I could think of though was how hot everybody looked. The women were like models with big round asses with nylon shorts stretched across the crack of their butts and sports bras wrapped around their chest showing heavy round tits and hard nipples poking through the fabric. I almost felt embarrassed by my growing erection. All I could think of was those warm pussies being filled with hot dick. I couldn’t wait to see what the women in the exercise room looked like.
I headed back to the men’s locker room and found an empty locker in the back by the shower area. There was one guy rinsing off in the back. I wasn’t really insecure about my size but as I was changing, I could see the shower area out of the corner of my eye. It was an open shower situation. No stalls. I don’t usually check out a guy’s dick, but this guy had an eight inch monster hanging down past his balls. My six inch cock seemed small in comparison. How ridiculous was it that this place had such hot fuckable chicks and such hung dudes?
I shrugged it off and headed to work out in the weight room. When I got back to the locker room, it was empty as it was pretty late already. Figuring that no one was around, I stripped completely naked , grabbed my towel and headed to the showers. My muscles were sore and the hot water streaming from showerhead felt great. My shoulder and arms began to relax. I reached for the soap dispenser and began to rub the soap against my chest. Naked and relaxed, my cock involuntarily began to rise. Normally I would be embarrassed, but what the hell, nobody else was around.
As my cock stiffened, I thought I could hear a voice, a women’s voice approaching. I couldn’t leave or for sure whoever it was would see my 6 inch hard on, so I turned to face the far wall. I turned my head and didn’t see anything. I heard a slight girlish giggle behind me and spun around. And as if from the steam from the hot water, the hottest blond appeared. She had fucking perfect perky titties and a smooth round ass. Her pussy was perfectly waxed.
“Hey there horny stud” she said.
My jaw was on the ground and my cock my throbbing. I tried to cover my erection.
“What you trying to hide there?” she asked
“Uhhh… how did you… what are you doing here?... I’m …uhhh…showering….” I said.
“You’re horny too aren’t you. Couldn’t you use a nice wet mouth on that cock of yours” she said as she approached closer.
“Oh I …umm… yeah…” I didn’t know how to respond.
She moved closer, and moved my own hands away from my cock. As she moved closer I could see how perfect her tits really were. I wanted to rub my cock all over those huge tits.
She lowered herself to her knees and flicked a tongue against my cock head, sending a shudder down my shaft. I threw my head back and exhaled a low “mmmmmmm.” Fuck it felt good.
I wasn’t sure if this was against the rules, but fuck it felt great. She started licking the length of shaft. “Are you sure we shouldn’t go somewhere else?” I asked between moans.
“No silly, this is what I’m here for….To swallow your hot jizz. Consider it a perk of the gym.” Wow, Jason was right, the perks were great.
This hot blond rubbed my thighs as she began to take my full cock into her mouth. Fuck her mouth felt better than the tightest pussy. The water from the shower sprayed down on us both.
As she began working my cock, my hands worked their way till they were on the side of head. Very slowly, I began to move my hips in time with her going down on my stiff cock, each time getting it deeper into her mouth. Soon I could feel my ball sack slowly bouncing off her chin and she began moaning as she became more turned on my sucking my dick. My hips began thrusting more quickly as she began to gag a little on my cock.
With a loud slurp, this hot ass girl pulled off my cock. “God, my pussy is so wet, will you stuff you cock in my wet hole.”
“Fuck yeah” I said, eager to get my cock in that warm snatch.
She turned, facing the shower wall and pushed her ass out “I like it best from the back” she said.
I rubbed my cock up and down her warm slit and could feel the heat from her pussy on my cock.
“oh fuck…..please don’t tease me….i need your cock. “ she purred softly.
I thrust my hips forward and felt her snatch clasp my cock so hard I almost shot a pint of jizz in her right there in the shower room.

Swimguy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Her warm, wet hole was tugging on my hard-on as I slowly withdrew. I took my cock all the way out just to hear her gasp and so I could tease her pussy lips again. I dragged my cock head up and down the length of her smooth slit.
“ahhhh…fuck…fill me up with your cock, stud. I need it.” This hot blond moaned.
Happy to oblige, I stuck my tip into her cunt and immediately she pushed her round ass against my hips so my cock was all the way in her snatch. I reached around to grab her large tits and gently tweak her hard nipples, making her squirm on my cock.
“Oh fuck…yeah” she breathed softly continuing to grind against my hips.
My cock was swollen so much I wasn’t sure how long I would last.
I began thrusting into her with shallow thrusts. While still holding on to one of her tits, I moved my other hand down between her legs to massage her slick wet clit. At the same time I could the length of shaft as it penetrated her sweet cunt.
“You like that cock in you babe? You me rubbing your clit?” I whispered into her ear.
“Oh yeah baby, rub my clit. Please fuck me, fuck me hard till I cum.”
I adjusted my thrusts pulling out so just the tip was spreading her juicy pussy lips, then I would slide me cock all the way in, and I could feel my balls swinging each time.
She began matching my thrusts, her pussy devouring my cock as I slid into her and she pushed that delicious ass against me. I could feel her pussy getting wetter. I was in heaven.
Her moans started getting louder “…mmm..mmmmm….MMMmmmm…MMMMM…..yeah I’m going to cum please don’t stop. Keep rubbing my clit. Oh yes, yes, fuck yes.”
I could feel her pussy contracting squeezing my cock so hard I began to nut. “Oh fuck fuck I’m cumming” I moaned.
“ohhh baby, yeah cum in me cum in me!”
My dick was pulsating: I could feel each heavy stream of jizz work its way up the length of my shaft and shoot out of my cock. I felt it fill her pussy and start to seep out and slowly dribble out of her, some landing on my inner thigh and balls.
Spent and with my cock still hard and still in her, I rest against her back and rubbed her breasts. As my hard on softened, my cock clipped out of her.
“ I needed that. I think you’re going to be great to have here at Olympus.” She said.
“Thanks…That was amazing …I don’t uh….usually do that…I mean I usually don’t do that with someone I just met…wait I don’t think we even met. I mean you are fantastic, can I get your number.”
“Take it easy Percy. Here at Olympus, we’re pretty open about sex. And besides, it’s your first day at the gym. I just wanted to make sure you felt welcome.”
“Wow, that was some welcome…but wait, how’d you know my name?”
She chuckled and said “Oh, us water nymphs are always on the look out for new heroes and new cock.”
“Wait, what? Hero? Nymphs? What are you talking about?”
“Oh, you’ll find out Percy.” She smiled “I’m Castalia, you can call me Cassie.”
As she said this she seemed to transform into water and slowly disappeared into a puddle. I heard her voice say “see you soon”
I felt like I was going crazy. What did she mean? Nymphs? Hero? Did this all just happen? Did I just fuck a water nymph?
I stood there confused in the gym shower with her pussy juice all over my cock and my warm jizz that leaked out of Cassie sticking to my balls and thigh.

Reactions: Rbad7838

Swimguy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After my great and confusing fuck section with Cassie, I rinsed off, rubbing my dick and getting the after scent of Cassie’s just fucked pussy.
Luckily, no one else seemed to be around at that point and I headed to my locker. In the same aisle there was a dude, probably mid twenties, at the other end of the bench changing. He turned toward me and gave me a knowing smirk. I wondered if he had heard me fucking in the showers. A little embarrassed, I turned my head down. As I looked down, I caught a glimpse of the guy’s cock. He had to be 8in soft. Geez how’d he get a cock like that? I changed quickly. I had it on my mind that I had to talk to Jason about what had happened. What was this gym?
By the time I was dressed, so was the guy at the other end.
“Hey man.” He said “You new to Olympus?”
“Uh, yeah. First time here. A friend of mine gave me day pass to check it out.” I said
“Nice. How’d you like the showers? Nice right?” he asked with a sly smile.
“Um…uh…yeah it was something.” I responded, not sure how much he already knew or what to make of it. I’m not usually so open about stuff when it comes to sex.
“ I’m Castor by the way.” He said.
“Percy” I said going to shake his hand.
“Nice to meet you.” Castor said, looking down at my wrist “Hey, is that a tattoo”
I looked down at the birthmark on my inner wrist. It did look a bit like a tattoo. A little blue in coloring, looked more like a symbol than a just a blotchy birthmark. “No, just a birthmark. Always had it. I don’t even notice it anymore.”
“Huh. Cool.” Castor said. “Alright man, I’ll catch you later.”
“cool. Nice meeting you.”
I left Olympus and headed back to my apartment. Feeling tired from my workout and fucking, I laid on the couch and I must have dozed off.
Pretty soon I was having a pretty realistic dream. I was with Cassie again in the showers. She was on her knees and she was rubbing my cock between her tits. She spit on my cock to lube it up and rubbed my cock head against her hard nipples. Then I was fucking her tits hard. As the tip of my cock plowed between her tits, drops of precum began to drip out. The drops seemed to be glowing as the leaked onto Cassie’s tits, and her tits then began to glow as my precum was rubbed all over and in between her big perky breasts.
I turned and moaned in ecstasy and I looked over towards the locker room area. By the locker benches, Jason and Castor were surrounded by more water nymphs. Both were getting blowjobs from three different nymphs each. The nymphs were licking and sucking their entire 10 in cocks and some of the other water nymphs were licking each others’ smooth pussies.
As I turned back toward Cassie, I saw that out of the steam from the hot shower, 2 other hot water nymphs appear, a busty red head and a bombshell of a brunette. Each one began to rub my chest and lick my nipples. This was such a hot dream. They continued to rub my body up and down caressing my ass and grabbing my balls. Then all three were on their knees licking the sides and heads of my cock. As they brought me closer to the edge, my cock began to glow and as I was about to jizz all over their face, I woke up to a hot, wet feeling in my boxer briefs.
I moved my hand into my underwear and felt my sticky jizz all over. I hadn’t had a wet dream since I was a teenager. This was crazy. The dream was so fricking real. Why were Jason and Castor in my dream and who were those other hot nymphs? I knew I had to call Jason to find out more about the Olympus gym.

Reactions: Totan and Rbad7838

Koob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow! Great start keep it going - I need to find this gym...

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great Story!
Don't make the mythology too heavy or obscure though.
Also can you please use paragraphs?
It's a turnoff having to read walls of text :smile:

Swimguy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wiped the sticky jizz off on a paper towel and called Jason on my cellphone.

“Hey bro” Jason answered

“Hey Jason. How’s it going? I needed to talk to you about the gym.”

“Pretty great place huh man?”

“Yeah man really great. Just..uh…funny thing happened in the shower, you wouldn’t believe”

“Water nymphs man are fucking hot! Aren’t they man!” Jason shouted back

“Oh fuck, so they are real? It was so amazing you wouldn’t believe! What are they? What is that place?”

“I thought you needed to find out for yourself. It’s Olympus, or at least a gateway to Olympus. The nymphs, well there just there in case you need to bust a nut. They are the hottest sluts I’ve ever met. And boy would I believe it. I had my cock sucked there so much a regular blowjob just doesn’t feel the same.”

“Geez, man it was so fucking hot. We were in the showers and she appeared out of nowhere with the best tits I’d ever seen. I thought we would get caught”

“Don’t worry about that man, people are pretty free there. Most people won’t interrupt. You wouldn’t get kicked out for it or anything. It’s actually encouraged. The gods actually feed off that sexual energy and stuff.”

“So , the gods? They’re real? ”

“Fuck yeah man. Well, I haven’t seen them but they built the gym for heroes and demi-gods.”

“Whoa, Cassie said something about heroes. There are demi-gods, too?” I asked

“Yup. You probably saw all of them walking around with their big ol’ cocks swinging around. Those guys are hung” Well, that explained Castor, I guess.

“How bout we both go to the gym tomorrow, dude. I can show you around again and get you signed up for full membership. Whadda ya say bro?” Jason said

“Sure man, I’ll see you there.”

The next day after work, I met up with Jason at the gym. He was already in his workout shorts when I got there. We hit the weights for a while and checked out the girls who were on the tread mill. All the girls were fit as fuck, wearing tight clothes that clung to their tits so tight nipples were pointing everywhere.

“Fuck man, looking at them gets me so fucking horny every time” Jason said and adjusted himself in his shorts. I couldn’t believe how blatant he was about and how obvious his boner was poking through the shorts. I saw a few girls taking looks as they walked by. With all the sexual energy around I started to feel my own cock grow straining against my underwear.
When we were done with the weights, we headed back to the locker room.

“Alright, shower time!” Jason said

“Alright man, I think I’m going to just shower at home” I said a little hesitant and unsure what would happen in the shower if Cassie or another water nymph appeared.

“Dude, come on. Just go shower. The nymphs don’t appear unless you’re really horny”

“Ok man”

With that I stripped down and headed towards the shower. Jason followed behind and we both started to shower off.

“Fuck man those girls were slamming weren’t they.” Jason said as he showered

“Hell, yeah” I said and looked over at Jason. He was rinsing his body and looked like he was spending a little too much time on his dick. I could see it getting fatter.

“I’d love to see those girls bouncing on my dick.” He said sliding his hand along his growing dick.

I thought back to my dream where the nymphs were sucking on Jason’s dick. My own cock started to harden.

As my dick swelled, I heard two voices “Can we help with that?”

I turned and there was Cassie along with the redheaded nymph from my dream. This was crazy. I hadn’t even seen her before. She had good sized tits, had lighted skin and her pussy was shaved except for light patch of firebush at the top.

Cassie looked at me as she moved towards Jason “You like my friend? Her names Allie. I told her all about you.” She turned towards Jason “How bout I suck your fat cock for you”

I watched as Cassie sunk to her knees and went right to work on Jason’s impressive cock. It looked like a good 8 inches hard and pretty thick. He shivered a little and grunted through his teeth and she liked the tip of his cock and held tightly to the base.

Allie came over to me and started kissing my neck and chest. She reached down and stroked my cock. My hands started exploring her body. I reached around and pulled her close. My hand squeezed her fine ass and my cock could feel the warmth of her pussy. I moved my hands up and down her ass, my fingers grazed against her tight butt hole and my fingers moved down until they felt her wet pussy. I had to taste that nymph pussy.

“Let me eat you out” I said to Allie

We moved over to the benches and she lay on the bench with her legs spread. I could see how wet her pussy was. Her lips were already swollen. I moved in closer and could smell her sweet sent.

“Fuck man, eat her pussy!” Jason cheered from the showers as Cassie was licking his balls.

“mmmm yea please lick my clit” Allie moaned.

I slowly let my tongue graze her clit.

“ahhhh yea please lick it”

This time I moved my tongue up the side of her pussy lips and started to taste her juices. By far the best pussy I had ever tasted.

Swimguy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After getting an initial taste of Allie’s sweet pussy, I dove right in. I started lapping up her juices with my tongue. I glanced up between her legs and saw Allie the water nympho squirming in delight. She was rubbing both of her tits and began moaning loud.

“oh yeah lick that pussy….yeah get me really wet….tongue my sweet cunt…”

I got more aggressive in licking her pussy. Teasing her warm slip with my tongue. I moved my fingers to her wet hole and stuck my finger up to the second knuckle.

“ahhhh….yeah put another finger in me…work my cunt with your fingers….fuck…”

I moved anther finger in to her tight pussy and put my mouth around her clit. When I did that she almost sat right up and grabbed my head pushing it down on her pussy. I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers.

“Oh fuck yeah….don’t stop…don’t stop…” I kept working her cunt with my fingers as she moaned.

“ohhhh….god….yes….yes….make me cum….make me cum…don’t stop…”
As she climaxed, her juices poured out her warm hole and lapped it up.

“Geez man, that was some pussy eating action” Jason said as I looked over at him with his 8 inc cock deep in Cassie’s mouth.

Tasting Allie and seeing Jason get his cock sucked had my own dick leaking precum like a faucet.

Allie then grabbed my cock and rubbed my precum all over my dick so my cockhead was glistening with precum. As she tugged on the underside of my cock more precum oozed out. Allie licked the tip lightly and I could see a thick string of precum extend from her tongue to my cock head. I placed my hands on her head and directed her mouth onto my cock.

“mmmmm…mmmmmm” Allie moaned as she got the full taste of my cock.
I threw my head back and groaned.

Jason groaned at the same time; he was titty fucking Cassie. He was just plowing in between her tits and she stuck her tongue out to lick his tip with each thrust. I had a side angle so I could see Jason move his muscular ass with each thrust. His hips were becoming more erratic.

“oh shit…I’m going to blow my load…”Jason groaned out.

“Yeah spray your jizz all over my tits….shoot your cum…” Cassie said eager for his spunk.

His first thick load shot into her mouth. Jason shot 4 more ropes of hot white jizz all over Cassie’s tits, each roping dripping down the middle of her chest and onto her stomach. Cassie grabbed Jason’s stick hard and thick 8inches and pressed it against her tits, scooping up the cum, and then guided the cum covered cock to her mouth, licking it up and down, savoring the taste of his cum.

“Holy fuck!” Jason groaned as Cassie sucked his cum covered sensitive cock.

At the sight of this, I started thrusting my hips, working my cock in and out my Allie’s mouth. My balls started slapping against her chin. I could feel my own climax approaching quick.

“uhhh….uhhhh…..I’m gonna ….I’m gonna cum”

At that, Allie grabbed the base of my throbbing cock and took her mouth off my cock so that as I began to spray my load it shot all over her face.
The first load jetted right out my cock and the sight of my jizz dripping down her face sent me further into orgasm and I shot three more loads all over her face and into her mouth.

Before my orgasm subsided, Allie licked the cum off my cock. Cassie came over too and licked the cum off of Allie’s gorgeous face and lips. The two swapped my cum back and forth. Watching them eat my load, kept me turned on and my cock did not subside.

“Thanks guys,” Cassie said “That was a great fuck.”

“You nymphs are fucking hot” Jason said still stroking his cock as he watched them eat my jizz.

“You two have fun” Allie winked as they both vanished as Cassie had before.

I just had the wildest blowjob and my cock was still aching.

Swimguy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason and I stood in the shower, both with raging boners despite both blowing our loads over the water nymphs.

“Holy shit bro, did you see how much I jizzed all over Cassie. Man that was intense.” Jason said

“Geez man, I know. I came pretty hard there. “ I responded
Just then, we both heard someone come into the back of the locker room.

“Sorry guys, didn’t mean to interrupt.”

Jason and I both turned to look, and there we saw Castor standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. His cock line was obvious. Jason and I looked at each other. Jason was showing off his full 8 inches and my own 6.5 inches was hard as steel.

“Oh no man…we weren’t…we just finished…” Jason said stumbling over his words thinking that Castor had the wrong idea.

“Hey no problem. Sometimes guys are just horny and need to nut.” Castor said.

“No the nymphs were just here man. Some really hot nymphs with big tits and fine pussy.” Jason said

“ Yeah I figured. I was just messing with you guys. “ Castor said as he took off his towel and let his huge cock swing against his leg.

“Geez, man. That’s a fat piece of dick you got that.” Jason said as Castor moved to the shower opposite me. “How big does that get when it’s hard?” Jason asked

I couldn’t believe how forward Jason was being and wondering why he was so into Castor’s cock.

“11 inches hard. You want to see?” Castor said with a smirk. He began sliding his hand along his shaft. Both Jason and I were transfixed as we watched his dick come to life. I’m glad I already had an erection because if I didn’t, I would have gotten one watching that cock get hard. It wasn’t just long, it was fucking thick.

“You both like what you see?” Castor asked
I quickly turned away and avoided eye contact. “Sorry, I just never saw …a dick that big.” I said

“Were you born with monster or what, man?” Jason asked “It’s huge.”

“A cock like this, you can only get by going through the trials.” Castor said.

“The what? The trials?” Jason asked

“Yeah the trials. They test your sexual prowess to determine if you are
worthy of such a cock. If you prove yourself, the gods will reward you with a cock like this and few other gifts too.” Castor explained.

"If you guys are interested, I can tell you more, but why don’t we grab a drink and I can tell you what you’re in for if want to have the cock of a god."