OMFG -- the new "2nd husband" is SMOKIN HOT

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy CHRIST -- he is hot. I'm total LC Republican anyway, but they have to get elected just so glimpses of him end up in the news once in a while.

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TP: Cunt, shouldn't you be at the dentist? Be sure to bring a list of abbreviations and internet phrases to study so you won't look so stupid next time...

Agn: Yeah, he's cute, but a little young for me. Give him a few years and I'll reevaluate. DILF, however, is damn PERFECT!

PA: YES -- Tim McGraw w/(slightly gray) hair. While I'm not interested in her, I can appreciate that she is hot as well. The Naval Observatory just might need to have a new sprinkler system installed..... :)

Last edited:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During the rally, it was kind of funny -- one of the daughters was just in view and the angle she was sitting at, I was afraid she was going to pull a Britney. A couple of shots later, she had a blanket or something on her lap. Either it was a coincidence and she was holding something w/the baby, or someone told her to cover up... LOL

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
TP: Cunt, shouldn't you be at the dentist? Be sure to bring a list of abbreviations and internet phrases to study so you won't look so stupid next time...

This comment was unnecessary and, frankly, offensive. TP, like me, is from the UK. I can't speak for her but I have to say I had no idea what you were talking about either. I only knew what this was about when I saw the picture that agnslz posted. Perhaps you could bear in mind that this board has an international readership and not everyone is going to know what you are talking about at times unless you mention a name and/or post a link. Hence TP's request for a translation...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

This comment was unnecessary and, frankly, offensive. TP, like me, is from the UK. I can't speak for her but I have to say I had no idea what you were talking about either. I only knew what this was about when I saw the picture that agnslz posted. Perhaps you could bear in mind that this board has an international readership and not everyone is going to know what you are talking about at times unless you mention a name and/or post a link. Hence TP's request for a translation...

Hear Hear!!

mickstl - you have just shown yourself up as a reactionary and unpleasant person. TP didn't understand the topic because you were less than specific, she assumed (correctly) that other people wouldn't get it either. Also - you didn't use any "abbreviations and internet phrases" bar 'OMFG' and it wasn't that TP didn't understand.

And wtf is with the dentist comment? There are no pictures of her teeth in her gallery - is that some kind of attempted anti-British thing? Pretty pathetic.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh I am glad you got there first!:biggrin1:
Both you and MB were far more polite than I would've been! :lmao:

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the English people you have been really rude and offensive mickstl. I did not understand what you were writing about either. I thought fromy oru heading that you had found a new boyfriend with an enourmous cock that you wanted to share with us all. I like the English ladies only realised what you were talking about when I got half way through the posts.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

This is totally uncalled for. Because someone from the UK doesn't understand your abbreviations, it's no reason to call someone derrogatory names.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the English people you have been really rude and offensive mickstl. I did not understand what you were writing about either. I thought fromy oru heading that you had found a new boyfriend with an enourmous cock that you wanted to share with us all. I like the English ladies only realised what you were talking about when I got half way through the posts.

:kiss:

Hello gorgeous....

'British' is fine sweetie.... but you know how us Welsh hate being called English, don't you!??!?! :wink: :lmao:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW -- the mod who emailed me asking me to not use a certain word was right about the uproar. I should have looked at the thread first -- a lot can happen overnight... :rolleyes:

How about one of the mods delete the "offensive" material? In fact, I'll even reply to the private message I received again asking that mod to do so. (EDIT: DONE!)

If the thread's still open after that, I can always substitute another pejorative against the unwarranted attack from the 2nd poster -- I'm very flexible.

Last edited: