OMFG -- the new "2nd husband" is SMOKIN HOT

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the thread's still open after that, I can always substitute another pejorative against the unwarranted attack from the 2nd poster -- I'm very flexible.

Well if you read, the point was it wasn't unwarranted, as many of us didn't have a clue what you were on about.

And to be fair one could hardly call it an 'attack' either! :rolleyes:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those who don't know, "LC Republican" indicates he's a member of Log Cabin Republicans, a political group for those who are gay.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Their son is only 4 months old... that picture could easily have been taken before he was born. :rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
WOW -- the mod who emailed me asking me to not use a certain word was right about the uproar. I should have looked at the thread first -- a lot can happen overnight... :rolleyes:

How about one of the mods delete the "offensive" material? In fact, I'll even reply to the private message I received again asking that mod to do so. (EDIT: DONE!)

If the thread's still open after that, I can always substitute another pejorative against the unwarranted attack from the 2nd poster -- I'm very flexible.
I am that mod who sent the private message asking Micksti not to use that word. The other mods all agreed that I was wrong to do that. It is OK according to the majority of the mods to use the word Cunt. The "offending post" was reported and all the mods saw the same thing I did. I offered this morning to send an apology to Micksti unless a moderator objected. None did.

So, I just sent Mixkari an private apology that I had sent a private message requesting that the word Cunt not be used here at the LPSG.

So, it is now settled and done with.

Freddie

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
So, I just sent Mixkari an private apology that I had sent a private message requesting that the word Cunt not be used here at the LPSG.
Who is Mixkari, please?

........... and by the look of it his father's mini cock
How in the hell does one make this assertion from a picture where both are standing in the back?

This place is so bizarre at times.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you Runco, MB, k8, brinzaulsschwul, prepstudinsc and cockoloco for your kind defence of me. xxxxxx

Micksti - I was in no way 'attacking' you, I was asking for clarification as to what you were talking about! My very short comment did not warrent you calling me such an offensive name (the comment about the Dentist was just weird!). I am not a nasty person, as everyone on this site who knows me will tell you, I was purely curious as to what it was you were talking about, the photo subsequently clarified it!

OK?

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, what triumphs of modern orthadontia. Every last one of em, barring the youngest daughter, who will be soon enough. Shame when it leaves your "beaver teeth" perfectly out front and exaggerated (the son). Prolly the best looking presidential/VP family I've seen. Maybe because the parents aren't 55+