OMFG!!! You ALL have to see this.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've said it on ther threads, to the point of not saying it again. Do the search people, it's not hard, in fact I encourage you to think of something you want to read or write about, but search for it first, to see if you can find the most perfect place to read or write from. Please take advantage of this feature as It obviously seems to be going to waste.:cool:

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah he has got me beat and frankly I dont care! I think I would rather have this fully functioning larger than average cock than his silicone injected cock!

I also suspect he is storing up problems for the future - after all there have been so many issues with women and silicone

Oh well - to each their own

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah its a bit extreme and I'm happy with my working tool that I've never had any complaints from.

I heard he was getting some sort of silicone poisoning or something along those lines. He can't get erect and is unable to have 'penetrative or oral sex' so I don't know what his other options are...Maybe the illnesses and ailments brought on by injecting so much silicone into himself is one of the reasons he delegated site ownership.

As I recall, he was quite well hung before he injected his penis (around 7-8" or so I think...)

southernlad83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has also been posted a few weeks ago in the adult websites section by someone else, as I think someone already mentioned. But here's what I don't understand: In all three of these threads, the majority of the reactions are rather harsh. Maybe I'm just overly-empathetic, but why is everyone so jugemental. You saw in the video that he clearly was happy with his choices, and I am sure he is aware of the potential repercussions. But some people's comments are outright horrible: one person said that he should do it til he kills himself. Yes, you may not agree with his choices, but what gives you the right to say such things? If he came back and read these threads... I know absolutely nothing about him except from what I've read in these comments, and I feel so bad for him. He's just trying to find some happiness in this (obviously) rude and jugemental society. Very saddening and disappointing.... :frown1:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Brent said:
I'm sorry, you may say I'm judgemental, but he's a sick fuck.

That "sick fuck" is the reason you even have a place to put that post, so before you even go so far as to judging others think about where you are and what your saying. If anybody has a large cock he has (although blown out of proportion), and if anybody needs support he does. I don't see him judging you, so why bash on him? Hell, what he has done has gained him so much recognition, and fans (it's true) that he has founded another two sites. Can I ask you all a question? When was the last time you had fans or opened up a site with over 100 regular members daily visiting? Be fore you open your mouth again check to see if anything's in it, becasue the last thing i need is you spitting your shit everywhere.:mad:

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That is the most messed up thing i seen in about 48 months...i cannot believe some has the balls lol....to do that to themself..and he's proud of it.........So all i gotta say is Have Fun Big Guy.:confused:

Viallia564

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Life is about whatever brings you joy, never about what the others would think. It's obvious this man is tremendously happy with what he's achieved (not so different from the Olympic athlete who spends 10 hours a day for many, many years all for two weeks of competition that may or may not result in a medal award...and few of us question why all that sacrifice for a small potential reward). This guy is a true individualist who doesn't care whether he's "outdone" everyone else or what we think. I have to respect that.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brent said:
This is self-mutilation. That is not self-expression. This is sick.

Brent

its not for you to judge what is self expression.....if you dont like it dont look at it but you dont have the right to pass judgement on others when they are only doing what makes them happy.

one of the reasons i barely post on this site anymore is it is filled with alot of close minded pricks anymore

and its sad.....he gives you this website and all you people call him freak well i would rather be a freak then what some of you are

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no interest in judging Mark's decisions with his own body. It's certainly not something I would want to do but that has nothing to do with him.

The thing that gets me is the "Be happy for him as long as he's happy" reactions. Do you have the same response when someone binges and purges to the point they weight 80 pounds because it makes them feel better, or someone who gets high on crack everyday because it makes them happy, or someone who cuts and burns themself since it's the only way they feel alive?

If someone gets their happiness through self-destructive acts it isn't happiness at all, it's dysfunction. That's not a judgement of him it's a statement of fact.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ChuckRich said:
I have no interest in judging Mark's decisions with his own body. It's certainly not something I would want to do but that has nothing to do with him.

The thing that gets me is the "Be happy for him as long as he's happy" reactions. Do you have the same response when someone binges and purges to the point they weight 80 pounds because it makes them feel better, or someone who gets high on crack everyday because it makes them happy, or someone who cuts and burns themself since it's the only way they feel alive?

If someone gets their happiness through self-destructive acts it isn't happiness at all, it's dysfunction. That's not a judgement of him it's a statement of fact.

what is self destructive about what he has done to his body

just because you wouldnt do it and it goes pass what you would deem as extreme doesnt make it self destructive

he is a sane rational very happy human being from what i can tell

yes silicone injection has its risks but so does driving a car...you are more likely to get killed or injuried in a car accident then get killed or injuried using silicone

so i dont really see how its self destructive....other then you just dont like it so you call it that......i am sure someone is going to try to turn it around and say what i do with my body is self destructive go ahead i have heard it all before....i am also a sane rational individiual as well and mark and i both just chose to express ourselve in a differnt way then everyone else

we are hurting noone we are just enjoying ourselves and is out right as humans

honestly its our time or body or money and our life and we will do what the fuck we want with it

i really dont care to try to expand the minds any further of people to close minded to see the beauty in being happy......sure we are extreme but thats all in perception......what is extreme or "destructive" to you is just right to someone else

and saying things like "I'm sorry, you may say I'm judgemental, but he's a sick fuck." is not stateing a fact"

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DO you think he started that way? Half of the members here are trying their hand at penis enlargement. He probably started with pumping. Anyway you slice it, he started with a little desire to get bigger than it snowballed, but he claims his happiness. He might not be able to use it in the fashion that you are used to but from what I know he didn't use it for sex, he recieved rather than gave. If he fells good, and it isn't self-destructive than I don't care. As for obese and happy, as long as they don't harm me, why should I care. Any wrong will correct itself else feel the pain of not. He lives what he feels is a good life. Sure he's been hospitalized twice behind it, but that is what I was saying when I've just said self correcting wrongs.