OMFG!!! You ALL have to see this.

Brent

1st Like
Media
What I post is just my opinion. This is self-mutilation. I don't care how great the guy is, etc., etc. My opinion is that self-mutilation beyond sociatal norm is a problem. This is self-mutilation beyond sociatal norm.

Brent

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Yeah its a bit extreme and I'm happy with my working tool that I've never had any complaints from.

I heard he was getting some sort of silicone poisoning or something along those lines. He can't get erect and is unable to have 'penetrative or oral sex' so I don't know what his other options are...Maybe the illnesses and ailments brought on by injecting so much silicone into himself is one of the reasons he delegated site ownership.

As I recall, he was quite well hung before he injected his penis (around 7-8" or so I think...)

Machine sex

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brent said:
My opinion is that self-mutilation beyond sociatal norm is a problem. This is self-mutilation beyond sociatal norm.

Brent

And if societal norms are the measuring-stick for acceptable human expression, then what a stifled, conformist little world we force ourselves into. If we never push the envelope to explore further, then we become trapped within the limits of our own prejudices.

Brent

1st Like
Media
There clearly are differences in opinions here. I agree with Chuck Rich.

At some point behavior beyond the norm is abnormal. This behavior is pathological.

But that's just my opinion. You may call me judgemental. I don't care. I have an opinion. If someone I cared for was doing this to their body, I would be very concerned and would try to help them.

Brent

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brent said:
There clearly are differences in opinions here. I agree with Chuck Rich.

At some point behavior beyond the norm is abnormal. This behavior is pathological.

But that's just my opinion. You may call me judgemental. I don't care. I have an opinion. If someone I cared for was doing this to their body, I would be very concerned and would try to help them.

Brent

So, pray tell, what exactly IS the societal norm Brent??? Some could say that having sex more than once a day is 'beyond the societal norm'....or working out 4 hours a day....the choices are endless.

Personally, the guys cock does nothing for me, but there is no way I am going to berate the guy for what he does...it's his choice, and he is hurting nobody else.

What about Pamela Anderson...Jordan....Joan Rivers!! And all the other countless people, (non celebs included) who alter their appearance?

My view of normal, is that it doesn't exist....if it did, then this world would be a dull dull place.

long

Just Browsing
Media
eddyabs said:
So, pray tell, what exactly IS the societal norm Brent??? Some could say that having sex more than once a day is 'beyond the societal norm'....or working out 4 hours a day....the choices are endless.

Personally, the guys cock does nothing for me, but there is no way I am going to berate the guy for what he does...it's his choice, and he is hurting nobody else.

What about Pamela Anderson...Jordan....Joan Rivers!! And all the other countless people, (non celebs included) who alter their appearance?

My view of normal, is that it doesn't exist....if it did, then this world would be a dull dull place.

Do shut up, you know exactly what he means. Having a penis that looks like a burst cow isn't "normal".

Oh no...I'm worse than Hitler!

long

Just Browsing
Media
eddyabs said:

Do shut up, you know exactly what he means. Having a penis that looks like a burst cow isn't "normal". That's exactly why he's done it to himself. "Hey look at me, I enlarged my penis this way so I fit in with all of you!"

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
long said:
Do shut up, you know exactly what he means. Having a penis that looks like a burst cow isn't "normal". That's exactly why he's done it to himself. "Hey look at me, I enlarged my penis this way so I fit in with all of you!"

Hey, what a surprise!! Long posting a rude, arrogant message!! Quelle Surpris!
Come on and surprise us Long.....post some pics perhaps...and leave a positive message for once....

What an asshole :cool:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
long said:

TROLL ALERT!

Oboe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I've never seen anything quite like that before. Hmm... Whatever floats you boat, I guess.

xtc_dragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh wow, this guy really does give us something to talk about. I would be really scared if I were his partner. How is he to have anal sex if his is that big??? I find it difficult to imagine his thing going through someone's hole.

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
xtc_dragon said:
Oh wow, this guy really does give us something to talk about. I would be really scared if I were his partner. How is he to have anal sex if his is that big??? I find it difficult to imagine his thing going through someone's hole.

I don't think he can get an erection and he also has other health problems. If you read through the other posts in this thread, you'll get more information about him and a link that leads to further information about him. Very interesting.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Athena said:
I don't think he can get an erection and he also has other health problems. If you read through the other posts in this thread, you'll get more information about him and a link that leads to further information about him. Very interesting.

(Athena: That's misleading -- he can get an erection, although the silicone itself doesn't harden like the corpus does, so it's kind of like wrapping a steel rod in a foot of Nerf. And his 'health problem' turned out to be pneumonia, and unrelated to his silicone. )

One of the assumptions that a lot of people in the thread are making is that Mark views the penis and sexuality in the same way that they do. Comments like, "how is he going to have anal sex?" are conventional thinking-inside-the-box questions. If you're concerned with how you're going to fit in someone's hole, extreme silicone is definitely not for you.

Practitioners of extreme physical transformation -- such as Fakir Musafar, Stalking Cat, or Ryan and Dave (and as open-minded as I am, that last one still squicks me -- fair warning if you click on it!) -- are making a conscious choice to operate outside the box; in doing so, they create new ideas about what is possible with the human body.

I don't think Mark's at all worried what other people think of the journey he's undertaking.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mindseye said:
Ryan and Dave (and as open-minded as I am, that last one still squicks me -- fair warning if you click on it!)
*faints at the fact that all that was done merely under local anaesthetic* :eek:

Hmmmm, that's given me something to ponder on today anyway! :smile:

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mindseye [URL="http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/addsub/" said:
Ryan and Dave[/URL]

Suddenly glad that I don't have an identical twin...

I ain't buying the idea that the nerve cells would "re"-attach. Nope. Not even.