OMFG!!! You ALL have to see this.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
He cant use it , he cant get hard so personally i dont see the point in him even having it. I just wonder what medical problems he is causing himself in the future.

Anyway its his willy, his choice and he isnt hurting anyone so good luck to him...:wink:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mindseye said:
Ryan and Dave (and as open-minded as I am, that last one still squicks me -- fair warning if you click on it!)

just so everyone knows.....this isnt real.......at bme we like to run a april fools joke every year in the form of a crazy bme news article about something

and well this was one of them haha

so i guess its still working hah

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
on another note however mindeyes very well said

and i think he probably feels the same way i do in the respect of public opinion in that its out time its our life its our body and its our money and we will do whatever the fuck we want to with it

and its sad people cant see we have the right to do so

instead of being open minded or atleast civil and say live and let live they have to degrade and redicule the choices of others that are differnt from them and that challenge there ideas of beauty and preception

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brent said:
This is self-mutilation. That is not self-expression. This is sick.

Brent
Sounds like you're afraid of what you don't understand, thus resort of insulting. heh :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
warwithscars said:
just so everyone knows.....this isnt real.......at bme we like to run a april fools joke every year in the form of a crazy bme news article about something

I'm simultaneously relieved and disappointed, tbh. :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

jeremyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Someone was asking why there is such a strong reaction to what he has done to himself, I think that people just have a natural revulsion towards any form of self mutilation, I dont think he should do it until he dies I dont even know the guy or what made him do it, but like most people who self mutilate hes obviously got a problem with his own body image.
I showed it to my girlfriend and you know what she said?
' If I was his mother or his sister i would slap the silly sod into the middle of next week.'

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeremyA said:
Someone was asking why there is such a strong reaction to what he has done to himself, I think that people just have a natural revulsion towards any form of self mutilation, I dont think he should do it until he dies I dont even know the guy or what made him do it, but like most people who self mutilate hes obviously got a problem with his own body image.
I showed it to my girlfriend and you know what she said?
' If I was his mother or his sister i would slap the silly sod into the middle of next week.'

there is a differnce in not agreeing with what someone is doing and being a dickface about it

no one is saying anyone has to agree or like what he does but no one has the right to be fucking assholes to him for his decision.....and thats exactly what everyone is doing

live and fucking let live

if you dont like it dont look at it you have the right to do that

but noone has the right to make others feel bad for doing something that isnt hurting anyone.......and you are going to say well he might be hurting himself.....so what if he is whats it to you......you think calling him a sick fuck is going to help him any......no its makes things worse doesnt it

just because you dont understand something or the motivations to get it doesnt make it any less a form of self experssion

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
warwithscars said:
at bme we like to run a april fools joke every year in the form of a crazy bme news article about something

Oh, man. I totally fell for that. *is embarrassed* Don't tell Shannon I was so stupid. ;)

jalabi99

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmmm....that wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I started thinking about PE :smile:

If he can't get an erection you almost begin to wonder what the point was?

To each his own, I say, but when I first saw that video, the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop started going through my head: "It's not a tuma!" :smile:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lee_M said:
He cant use it , he cant get hard so personally i dont see the point in him even having it.

Not true. Mark can get an erection. You're not the first person to have posted this misinformation in the thread -- where are you people 'learning' this?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look at that guy's cock and think WOW.... never have seen one quite like that before. I wonder what it would feel like to hold it and feel it get hard... I wonder whether he would get pleasure from being jacked off. I wonder how much larger it would become if it were erect. What sensations and what degree of orgasm must he feel? With so much tissue filled by silicone, could it actually get much larger?:rolleyes: Anyway, it is a fascinating cock in that there probably is none other to equal it in many respects. I imagine he is extremely pleased wih the enlargement results. He certainly has achieved much more enlargement than I ever could by jelquing. Looked at in that perspective, I think the guy deserves credit for his accomplishment!

Reactions: Allan S.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like a nice DESCENT-sized slab of sausage, but dude! That's a bit too much extra meat for me. Yes, I too have to sat that THAT is disgusting:eek:

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The blob is highly unusual (it did not look like a usual penis), however it is necessary to society. He will inspire others. (Oh boy... about to get into some matrix shit:) He was the inevitability of an anomoly.

As for those others... thank God that twin thing was a joke!!!!! I almost cried/puked when I looked at that. Of course there were similar reactions for all of the rarities i've just witnessed, but my reaction to that one was by far the greatest.