OMFG

nixon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, I completely understand why everyone has suspicions about this because of the age thing, but here is a mini-biography on me:

-Born February 3 1980 in Kashmir
-Moved to Lancashire, UK when I was 2
-Went to a school in Rawtenstall up to year 6 (age 11)
-Went to a secondary school close to Burnley
-Was expelled and moved to another less than a mile away where I stayed on to the end of the sixth form (Yrs 12 & 13)
-After a holiday in Cardiff, I eventually went to Cardiff University to study advertising (don't ask!) when I was 18
-Got an authoritative job in WHSmith which I kept for less than a month
-My Father died on May 19 1999 and I inherited money which I used to move to the US officially (My lifelong dream) on August 30 1999 and my mother came with me.
-I met Faria Lesley on my first day there (she lived above me) and we married October 11 2000.
-I was between jobs and managed to get a semi-permanent one working in the advertising department of Calvin Klein which I moved on from just four months ago
-Me and Faria divorced July 31 2006 after nearly 6 years of marriage

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Jesus, what happened here?

Let's clear it up....

He isn't my biological son, but I was married to his mother for 6 years and after 3 or 4 I became 'Dad'. I left his mother because I came clean to having an affair, and in a turn of events (i was shitting myself about telling her), she told me she had as well. So we both called it even (there was a little arguing) and divorced 13 months ago.

His mother is 35 now and his dad would have been 36 (he died of substance abuse when the boy was eight months old.

Oh, and by 50/50, I do swing both ways, but then again so did Faria (my ex wife), but I have only had sexual relations with males twice in my life (not that I would ever tell my son that...if I am allowed to call him that).

And fyi, Nixon is my surname, and 'the' talk was DEFINITELY not about my bisexuality, I waited till he was 16 to talk to him about sex because his mother told me too, she didn't want to put him in an awkward situation by talking to him that way.

So, the biological parents were teenagers themselves i.e. 15 and 16 years old, when they had their son... The biological father died at around ~ 29, and you married the mother when she was ~ 30 and you were 21 years old... Hmm... twisted ... You weren't even "a man" yourself when you married her and took on parenting responsibilities with the child. (It's not until one is about ~27 that one becomes a man these days anyhow).

Now, as for the "birds & bees" talk with a 16 year old son, I guess I don't understand the mother's view nor the son's reaction. Why would any mother in today's America wait for so long to have "that conversation" with her children? Even in a conservative religious household, one would imagine the topic of sex coming up anyhow. I also find the boy's reaction puzzling, if not immature for a 16 year old because the topic of sex is ever-present in America. You can't escape seeing it on the nightly TV, in th e movies, and even moreso on the Internet and school peers. You probably didn't express a view that he didn't already know. The kid has been through reproduction in biology/health class, the teen probably has had some exposure to a condom, and the teen has probably seen naked women and sex acts on the Internet. There's even a decent statistical chance that your step-son has even lost his virginity at the age of 16. ... It seems foolish today not to address the topic of sex during pre-adolescence. ... I just don't understand the reaction.

nixon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, his mother was 18 and his father 19 when he was conceived, she was 19 and he nearly 20 when he was born

btw they were never married, nor engaged

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-Born February 3 1980 in Kashmir
-After a holiday in Cardiff, I eventually went to Cardiff University to study advertising (don't ask!) when I was 18
-My Father died on May 19 1999 and I inherited money which I used to move to the US officially (My lifelong dream) on August 30 1999 and my mother came with me.
Sorry but what did you study at Uni that only lasted a year that would allow you to get a US green card?
For British citizens it's almost impossible for anyone to get a US green card without a masters degree (at least 4-5 years at Uni) and an employee sponsor (I've looked into it). To get residency you have to be pretty outstanding in your field too like a top surgeon.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel bad that everyone is harrassing you about this, nixon! From your first post, I automatically assumed he was a step-child. I'm not sure why he reacted that way. Sex may be ever-present in this country, but my mom and I NEVER had "the talk", and I'm sure if we had, it would've been completely uncomfortable. It's probably just embarrassment. I know that's what my problem would've been!! Complete awkwardness... I learned everything I needed to know in school. I think having talks with your children about sex is a good idea, though. I know I'm going to be doing that with my son! And I'll probably be doing it somewhere between 12 and 14 years of age, not waiting till 16. Kids are engaging in sexual acts a lot earlier than they used to... I'm kinda surprised that the mother opted to wait until he was 16 to do so. Just give him some time, he'll come around.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't feel that bad for him, Cardiff University doesn't run any courses in Advertisng, he should have said the University of Wales (also in Cardiff but no-one who studied there would have made that mistake)

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't feel that bad for him, Cardiff University doesn't run any courses in Advertisng, he should have said the University of Wales (also in Cardiff but no-one who studied there would have made that mistake)

Wha?!:eek:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but what did you study at Uni that only lasted a year that would allow you to get a US green card?
For British citizens it's almost impossible for anyone to get a US green card without a masters degree (at least 4-5 years at Uni) and an employee sponsor (I've looked into it). To get residency you have to be pretty outstanding in your field too like a top surgeon.
I think this is the question that should be answered, if you hold a British passport it's almost impossible to get a US green card unless you're academically gifted and sponsored as we're excluded from the green card 'lottery' that the US hold every year

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....move to the US officially (My lifelong dream) on August 30 1999 and my mother came with me.
-I met Faria Lesley on my first day there (she lived above me) and we married October 11 2000.
-I was between jobs and managed to get a semi-permanent one working in the advertising department of Calvin Klein which I moved on from just four months ago
-Me and Faria divorced July 31 2006 after nearly 6 years of marriage
First off, you are now alleging that you and Faria hooked up in 1999 when little Jethro was 8 years old and probably already knew about sex. Interesting. Still doesn't really explain why you'd have to have a talk with him about sex at age 16, especially since you also claim that all of that was taught to him in the excellent schools of New York City.

Next up--your comment "Me and Faria divorced..." Shouldn't that have been "Faria and myself" or "Faria and I"? All that fancy educatiling and you ain't lernt nothing bout grammmer.

Now, to make your sex facts story sound realer (more realistic) perhaps you should tell how you went to young Jethro and 'splained to him how some men is meatier than others but its all how you use the thing you got and then you told him you have a massive titanic sized penis and that freaked him out. I ain't buying the lesson about condoms story since if he had all the sex education at school, as you claim, they would have included that.
No, his mother was 18 and his father 19 when he was conceived, she was 19 and he nearly 20 when he was born

btw they were never married, nor engaged

Congratulations--you did much better at math than at the basics of English; however, you once more have erred. Clearly the mom and dad were engaged at least once or else you couldn't have told us this lovely tale about Jethro.

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is this a picture of you, Nixon?

diggingthehole.jpg

You'll be ordering Chop Char Sui in China before the day's done.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And theoretically, since you waited until he was 16 "to have the talk," it is more than likely that little Jethro has already impregnated at least 5 young ladies... whose children will be 16 when he is anywhere from 27-32.

The vicious cycle continues... and it all could have been averted, if you'd had the talk when he was 10 or 11.

Of course then we wouldn't have had 5 more kids on the planet, this delicious thread and/or the current spike in Popcorn markets.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Actually that part of the story adds up - non US citizens can get a green card by marrying a US citizen.

How his mother got one, however, is still a mystery, as is the one year advertising course at Cardif uni.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I completely understand why everyone has suspicions about this because of the age thing, but here is a mini-biography on me:

Yup. That's cleared it right up.

OI! Who do I talk to about getting my mouse click refunded?? :why:

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MARTY: Why don’t you just make ten louder and make ten be the top... number... and make that a little louder?

NIGEL: These go to eleven.