OMG 100 Pounds!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Help!....UPS just left and someone sent me 100 pounds of candy. If I give a pound to everyone in my apartment building I can unload it. Anyone else have any suggestions. (No I'm not going to eat it)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you can't really get M&Ms in Tenerife and the postal service from there to here is pretty quick these days - hint hint

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, too bad Star Trek technology is science fiction. I'd take a pound off you right now. Crap you could sell that stuff maybe. Take it to your local dollar store and they'd probably give you $50.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you can't really get M&Ms in Tenerife and the postal service from there to here is pretty quick these days - hint hint

Do you want some, I'll send it. I just called the super to help me move it to my storage room while I figure out what to do with them The big box is driving my dog crazy!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a long story that's not that interesting but I am looking at 100 one pound bags of M&M's

i would say donate it to a couple of homeless soup kitchen places...it might be nice for folks in that position to have a treat once in a while, and those will go a very long way

or donate it to something for kids perhaps...

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Help!....UPS just left and someone sent me 100 pounds of candy. If I give a pound to everyone in my apartment building I can unload it. Anyone else have any suggestions. (No I'm not going to eat it)

Well...so ends my suggestion....:frown1:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, You must tell us more to the story. Who and why did someone send you 100 lbs of candy? Also, even though it is a huge gift. Keep some and take the rest to friends and neighbors...of course it is sealed right. I mean you don't have lose candy? I like the idea of a shelter...if they will take gifts such as this. I really want the story.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a long story that's not that interesting but I am looking at 100 one pound bags of M&M's
Plain or peanut? If it's peanut, then send them to me as an early birthday present.

Seriously, I'd go with the idea Flashy presented of donating it to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Problem solved... thanks for your suggestions everyone. My super's church is going to take it and give it away as part of their food drive. ( I don't consider candy food) I kept two pounds!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, You must tell us more to the story. Who and why did someone send you 100 lbs of candy? Also, even though it is a huge gift. Keep some and take the rest to friends and neighbors...of course it is sealed right. I mean you don't have lose candy? I like the idea of a shelter...if they will take gifts such as this. I really want the story.

Well I warned you it was not an interesting story, but I did a project for MARS Candy and they kept telling me I was too thin and should eat more candy. Someone said (I thought as a joke) we want to send you some candy...what is your address?