OMG another "women only need respond" thread will make me scream till my eyes bleed!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK but lets be honest this is the internet, you couldn't even be sure a woman was responding to your post in any case, it's so futile when the apparently pretty girl who's posts you've solicited could just as easily be a big fat old guy. :biggrin1:

That's all true, but as time goes by here we do tend to get to know one another fairly well. I think in the past there were bigger problems of this nature in chat and not so much on the board. I could be wrong, but I trust my instincts about almost everyone here and I've not been proven wrong about them...yet.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think LPSG members are great! While there are both offensively homophobic posters and irate gay fundamentalists that often create issues where none exist, for the most part we have a reasoned, intelligent and sexually open membership here. It is in everyone's interest to keep it that way and I salute all the members that do so (and we all know who they are...)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
There are some women who post threads that also specifically ask for a "woman-only response" which, I think, is totally understandable. Our bodies function differently and there's no way a man can give as proper or accurate a description/definition/explanation as a woman can (unless he's a gynecologist or something, but even then, he's simply speaking from second-hand experience, not first-hand).

Likewise, the same goes with some of the questions men pose to women, albeit a very small percentage of them. If a man asks a question about pregnancy because he wants to better understand what his wife is going through and how he can better assist her, then I think, that too, is perfectly acceptable. Men don't know pregnancy like women do. He can pretend all he wants that he knows what the cravings are like and all that jazz, but his opinion will never be quite as useful or correct as a woman's (well, most cases anyway).

Perhaps simply stating a preferred response from a desired gender would be the best solution. That shouldn't really bother anyone.

OK so lets imagine, I post a a question regarding some aspect of life I am sure a man could not answer properly, surely all I need to do is ignore the responses to my question from men and only read those posted by women no ?

I mean OPs are just as able to screen as respondents no ?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think LPSG members are great! While there are both offensively homophobic posters and irate gay fundamentalists that often create issues where none exist, for the most part we have a reasoned, intelligent and sexually open membership here. It is in everyone's interest to keep it that way and I salute all the members that do so (and we all know who they are...)

OK I'll take some of that, what exactly is an "irate gay fundamentalist" ?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
OK but lets be honest this is the internet, you couldn't even be sure a woman was responding to your post in any case, it's so futile when the apparently pretty girl who's posts you've solicited could just as easily be a big fat old guy. :biggrin1:
Yeah. Why can't these apparently pretty girls end up being young, fit guys instead? :wink:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so lets imagine, I post a a question regarding some aspect of life I am sure a man could not answer properly, surely all I need to do is ignore the responses to my question from men and only read those posted by women no ?

I mean OPs are just as able to screen as respondents no ?
Of course they are...but we'd go crazy trying to understand why they don't, so it's best just to forget it :wink::tongue:.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do they ever!
Why have I never been to your gallery before?

Better late than never right? :wink:

That pregnancy example is interesting because you could argue some guys are just as qualified, and maybe even more in same respects, than some women. If they have a wife and have had kids, they know what it is like to be in the guys shoes. They have probably asked many of the same questions, dealt with the same emotions, etc. Like I said earlier, you can often get past any gender barriers by quoting your girl. It may be a lie sometimes, but sometimes it isn't.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I completely disregard any prohibitions as regards which age, gender or sexual orientation any given thread is directed toward and insert my opinion anyway, which is my right as an Anarchist.

Me too ..there is no real borders outside TOS rules and regulations.. if I find it "interesting" I will post anyways. Myself opened all the threads I was curious/clueless etc..calling "men/women" only to answer it in the past..I have no more threads to ask, going to just keep answering and expressing my views from now on.

Now... about the eyes bleeding make me scream = irritates me big time I hope one day to learn to just ignore those..LOL..still today at the point I could engage in a rock thow fight etcs its all about humiliation, "poor me guys with microscope lenses to find their dicks mantra"..those around women forums just sucks.

Anyways..:wink:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Now... about the eyes bleeding make me scream = irritates me big time I hope one day to learn to just ignore those..LOL..still today at the point I could engage in a rock thow fight etcs its all about humiliation, "poor me guys with microscope lenses to find their dicks mantra"..those around women forums just sucks.

Anyways..:wink:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Yeah I can understand that, hilarious. Hilarious and extremely annoying I'm sure :biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If its a woman's opinion wanted then it is essential to make that known within the thread so why should it bother you that your opinion is not required?

And the rhetoric you use to describe such posters is as offensive as you are making out you have been.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
If its a woman's opinion wanted then it is essential to make that known within the thread so why should it bother you that your opinion is not required?

And the rhetoric you use to describe such posters is as offensive as you are making out you have been.

I was being dramatic, but go ahead and be offended if you want :rolleyes:

Oh and I explained why this thing bothers me. You can choose to ignore my explanation if you wish.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was being dramatic, but go ahead and be offended if you want :rolleyes:

Oh and I explained why this thing bothers me. You can choose to ignore my explanation if you wish.

Well being dramatic did'nt show and i'm gay so imagine how it might look to the OP's of the posts you are writing.

And i did'nt say why 'would' it bother you, i said 'should' it bother you, it should'nt, it's really the most dramatic thing in your post.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well being dramatic did'nt show and i'm gay so imagine how it might look to the OP's of the posts you are writing.

And i did'nt say why 'would' it bother you, i said 'should' it bother you, it should'nt, it's really the most dramatic thing in your post.

I couldn't give a tinker's what the OPs in question think, for the reasons I already explained.

Thanks, but I'll probably continue to decide for myself what things should or indeed would annoy me. :wink:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn't give a tinker's what the OPs in question think, for the reasons I already explained.

Thanks, but I'll probably continue to decide for myself what things should or indeed would annoy me. :wink:

Perhaps it should have occurred to you then that if the ops add 'only women respond' that they don't give a tinkers about any other opinion so it should'nt concern anyone if they do. :rolleyes:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Perhaps it should have occurred to you then that if the ops add 'only women respond' that they don't give a tinkers about any other opinion so it should'nt concern anyone if they do. :rolleyes:

Right, the reason I don't give a tinkers is exactly that. Again though I'll reserve the right to be annoyed by whatever the fuck I want :wink:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm yes, pointless annoyance, i'll reserve my sympathy for real issues next time.

I don't recall asking for your sympathy, but I thank you for taking the time to condescend to me, I'm sorry to have kept you from the important business you have with those "real issues" for which you're assistance is so necessary. :smile:

Last edited: