OMG at the deli...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While getting food for a dinner party, at my house, a friend and I went food shopping. Here is the exchange at the deli:
Man: How can I help you?
Friend: I need six inches of hot italian sausage.
(Turns to me.)
Friend: Do you think six inches is enough or is more better?
Me: (Turning away.) Get more, more is always better.

I had to go sit down, on the bench, by the entrance. I could barely breath. She decided more was better. After dinner, I was telling our friends about this and she says, "He had to unroll a bigger sausage, to give me more then six inches." This will never be forgotten... truly never.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While getting food for a dinner party, at my house, a friend and I went food shopping. Here is the exchange at the deli:
Man: How can I help you?
Friend: I need six inches of hot italian sausage.
(Turns to me.)
Friend: Do you think six inches is enough or is more better?
Me: (Turning away.) Get more, more is always better.

I had to go sit down, on the bench, by the entrance. I could barely breath. She decided more was better. After dinner, I was telling our friends about this and she says, "He had to unroll a bigger sausage, to give me more then six inches." This will never be forgotten... truly never.

Funny. Of course he had to unroll a bigger sausage. Where did he find it? :biggrin1:

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the one hand, it never ceases to amaze me how for so many of us guys, pretty much any comment becomes an opportunity to turn the conversation into a discussion of cocks. Kind of like Name That Tune, I guess "I can turn that into a dick joke in three steps", "no I can do it in two". On the other hand, Ian, I immediately laughed when I read your post, I think I might have been tempted to take it even further than you did. Welllll, from my own experience, I have found that the more hot sweet Italian sausage you can have, the better. I mean, the juices that drip from a nice, thick foot or so of Italian sausage are so delicious, mmmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. :tongue: I guess it depends on how close your friendship is with her.

Last edited: