omg has anyone had a prostate orgasm

blacklibran1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm so dying to know what it feels like. I bought the ANEROS PROGASM and have been for about a month experimenting with it. Has anyone had a mind blowing orgasm from prostate stimulation . Please be explicit.

Besos

Jason j.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well.. i erm... have had a girlfriend use one of her "toys" on me - best orgasm i have ever fuckin had bro

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny that you ask... it happened last month during my annual exam
at the doctor's office. I hate having prostate exams, it's so intrusive
and embarrassing, but I endure it as always.

There I was, on my knees with my ass sticking out...my elbows on the paper lined exam table...waiting for his rubber gloved finger to do it's
thing up my you know what......
...and, damn, he hit it just right....I let out a yell and then shot all over the paper covered table. He said, well it seems to be ok and in good
working order....:biggrin:

We both laughed so hard I actually thought I was going to add pee
to the mess on the table!

He later said that he didn't have that kind of reaction from most, but
when it happens he thinks laughing help ease the embarassment of the
patient.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted this story on another thread.

I was about 26-27 when, at a gay club, I met a tall, skinny bi-guy who was seperated from his wife. He was visiting from out of town and staying with relatives, so we just exchanged #s and kept in touch. About a month later I traveled 500 miles to his condo in Fitchburg, Mass. Within about 30 minutes of arriving there, our clothes were off and he cranked up 10 inches! Damn, I was shocked. I had no idea he was packing that. It wasn't thick, just long and veiny. Best memory: As he was fucking me doggie-style, I suddenly exploded without even jerking on my dick! That 10-incher hit something and I popped. That was the first and ONLY time that ever happened to me.

It was definitely an intense, euphoric orgasm! I wish I could experience it again, but I cannot recall the specific move that triggered the orgasm. Also, I'm be curious to know if someone has experienced it while getting screwed by an average size penis, or is it only possible with a 10-incher? No use in trying it without the right equipment, and I don't like using dildoes or other toys.

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well when i have sex with my boyfriend, he msot of the time shoots and doesnt have to jerk off.

I mis hit him really good haha

tiddles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh i was looking, he just wasn't very responsive. Im pretty sure i found it but he was just to nervous to enjoy it
Had a girlfriend whose boyfriend wanted her to fuck him up the ass (he was a firefighter!) with a big dildo, she couldn't bring herself to do it though- I offered my services, didn't work out unfortunately. I still want that hairy ass.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
guys are robbing themselves of such a pleasure.. not saying i regularly want a dildo in my ass - but you gotta try everything once right?

tiddles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're killing me here. Please stop, I'm really not into straight guys, I swear, but the thought is just beyond hot!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Had a girlfriend whose boyfriend wanted her to fuck him up the ass (he was a firefighter!) with a big dildo, she couldn't bring herself to do it though- I offered my services, didn't work out unfortunately. I still want that hairy ass.

I am very much into playing with a guys, trust me i know the benefits of a good prostate massage. Amazing though how serious a straight guy gets though when you go stick a finger (or anything) in their ass

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am very much into playing with a guys, trust me i know the benefits of a good prostate massage. Amazing though how serious a straight guy gets though when you go stick a finger (or anything) in their ass

I need instructions, I think. Anyone have tips? And I do mean actual instructions, I'm not trying to get off here. One of my fantasies is to use a strap on with my boyfriend, and he's willing to try it out at least once, as long as we work up to it with my fingers first. But I have trouble getting him to relax enough even for that, and I have to admit I don't exactly know what I'm doing . . the last time I could get a guy to agree to anything like that, they were drunk or I was 15, and I'd like to actually make it worth his while.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
guys are robbing themselves of such a pleasure.. not saying i regularly want a dildo in my ass - but you gotta try everything once right?

You're killing me here. Please stop, I'm really not into straight guys, I swear, but the thought is just beyond hot![/quote]

I also find ass play with str8/bi guys very erotic. It's mind-blowing to watch a masculine guy's first experience with anal sex. He doesn't want to show how much he likes it b/c he doesn't want to let down his guard. But after a while (usually when he comes back for a repeat) you'll eventually hear him moan-- getting him to just relax and let go. That's hot.

Witnessing a masculine str8/bi guy in a vulnerable position is like having a VIP seat. And knowing that you're bringing out all that passion is like having a sense of power. You're in control this sensuous man-puppet.

The first guy I had sex with was a college roommate. Our jerking off together and bjs were cool, yet I probably would have walked away from gay sex totally if that was just all we had done. But, when I poked him for the first time and heard that big masculine guy wimper, it got me hooked.
I remember him grabbing the table and chairs to keep his balance as I fucked him hard. So, so hot!

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's only happened to me once and I've been trying forever and a day to get it to happen again. And if you must know, yes this guy was huge. He had at least 10 inches and was quite thick. He had one of those cocks with a downward curve to it. He nailed me doggie style and was one of those guys who likes to slow-fuck by taking really long strokes. He was pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in. It was the up-strokes that pushed me over because I could feel the head of his dick brush over my prostate over and over. It felt so good and it made me cum twice without touching myself. That was on my 27th birthday.

I didn't keep in touch with this guy unfortunately as he moved away shortly after this particular encounter.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
i don't bottom often... but recently I had a college guy with a less than average size dick ...he hit all the right places..I swear I was weak kneed for 2 days