omg has anyone had a prostate orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by blacklibran1, Dec 27, 2007.

1. blacklibran1

blacklibran1 New Member

I'm so dying to know what it feels like. I bought the ANEROS PROGASM and have been for about a month experimenting with it. Has anyone had a mind blowing orgasm from prostate stimulation . Please be explicit.

Besos

Jason j.

2. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

well.. i erm... have had a girlfriend use one of her "toys" on me - best orgasm i have ever fuckin had bro

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Funny that you ask... it happened last month during my annual exam
    at the doctor's office. I hate having prostate exams, it's so intrusive
    and embarrassing, but I endure it as always.

There I was, on my knees with my ass sticking out...my elbows on the paper lined exam table...waiting for his rubber gloved finger to do it's
    thing up my you know what......
    ...and, damn, he hit it just right....I let out a yell and then shot all over the paper covered table. He said, well it seems to be ok and in good
    working order....:biggrin:

We both laughed so hard I actually thought I was going to add pee
    to the mess on the table!

He later said that he didn't have that kind of reaction from most, but
    when it happens he thinks laughing help ease the embarassment of the
    patient.

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Only had 2 guys let me try it on them. First guy couldn't relax enough to let me in and the second guy i couldn't find it .

5. jorpollew

jorpollew Member

I posted this story on another thread.

I was about 26-27 when, at a gay club, I met a tall, skinny bi-guy who was seperated from his wife. He was visiting from out of town and staying with relatives, so we just exchanged #s and kept in touch. About a month later I traveled 500 miles to his condo in Fitchburg, Mass. Within about 30 minutes of arriving there, our clothes were off and he cranked up 10 inches! Damn, I was shocked. I had no idea he was packing that. It wasn't thick, just long and veiny. Best memory: As he was fucking me doggie-style, I suddenly exploded without even jerking on my dick! That 10-incher hit something and I popped. That was the first and ONLY time that ever happened to me.

It was definitely an intense, euphoric orgasm! I wish I could experience it again, but I cannot recall the specific move that triggered the orgasm. Also, I'm be curious to know if someone has experienced it while getting screwed by an average size penis, or is it only possible with a 10-incher? No use in trying it without the right equipment, and I don't like using dildoes or other toys.

6. D_eegby6ry

D_eegby6ry New Member

well when i have sex with my boyfriend, he msot of the time shoots and doesnt have to jerk off.

I mis hit him really good haha

7. D_Kelvin Duckstomper

i had it before form fingering my ass

8. tiddles

tiddles New Member

That is SO fucking hot! How big was it?

9. tiddles

tiddles New Member

You weren't looking hard enough!

10. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

haha that would be telling!! nah.. it was about the same size as my dick probably.. we were pretty wasted.

11. tiddles

tiddles New Member

Which is pretty big, therefore that much hotter!!!!!! >insert drooling smilie<

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Oh i was looking, he just wasn't very responsive. Im pretty sure i found it but he was just to nervous to enjoy it

13. tiddles

tiddles New Member

Had a girlfriend whose boyfriend wanted her to fuck him up the ass (he was a firefighter!) with a big dildo, she couldn't bring herself to do it though- I offered my services, didn't work out unfortunately. I still want that hairy ass.

14. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

guys are robbing themselves of such a pleasure.. not saying i regularly want a dildo in my ass - but you gotta try everything once right?

15. tiddles

tiddles New Member

You're killing me here. Please stop, I'm really not into straight guys, I swear, but the thought is just beyond hot!

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

I am very much into playing with a guys, trust me i know the benefits of a good prostate massage. Amazing though how serious a straight guy gets though when you go stick a finger (or anything) in their ass

17. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I need instructions, I think. Anyone have tips? And I do mean actual instructions, I'm not trying to get off here. One of my fantasies is to use a strap on with my boyfriend, and he's willing to try it out at least once, as long as we work up to it with my fingers first. But I have trouble getting him to relax enough even for that, and I have to admit I don't exactly know what I'm doing . . the last time I could get a guy to agree to anything like that, they were drunk or I was 15, and I'd like to actually make it worth his while.

18. ramwella

ramwella Member

19. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    It's only happened to me once and I've been trying forever and a day to get it to happen again. And if you must know, yes this guy was huge. He had at least 10 inches and was quite thick. He had one of those cocks with a downward curve to it. He nailed me doggie style and was one of those guys who likes to slow-fuck by taking really long strokes. He was pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in. It was the up-strokes that pushed me over because I could feel the head of his dick brush over my prostate over and over. It felt so good and it made me cum twice without touching myself. That was on my 27th birthday.

I didn't keep in touch with this guy unfortunately as he moved away shortly after this particular encounter.

20. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

i don't bottom often... but recently I had a college guy with a less than average size dick ...he hit all the right places..I swear I was weak kneed for 2 days

Draft saved Draft deleted