omg has anyone had a prostate orgasm

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I can produce it on myself regularly. Its intense and often leaves me stunned for a lil while after.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The prostate is not very far up inside against the outer wall of the anus. You can usually reach anyone's prostate (well any male's prostate, lol) by unserting you first and middle fingers up to the second knuckle. Any more than that an you're just poking around the anus. Check an anatomy diagram of the area so you know where you're supposed to be pressing.

If you're expecting pain from someone or something entering you anus, you'll most likely experience pain. They don't call folks "anal retentive" for nothing.

If you're not expecting to experience pain, but do feel pain and discomfort when your doc, boyfriend, girlfriend or strange friend presses against your prostate there's a good chance you have calcium deposits inside your prostate. Calcium deposits are exactly that, deposits of hardened calcium that form stones throughout the prostate. They can hurt like hell, especially when pressed against by fingers, toys, a penis, and broken up. They are relatively common in men at any age.

If you haven't any problems with calcium deposits, then learn to relax and make sure you've taken a dump (possibly an enema, too) before engaging in anal sex. It doesn't take much to get off on having your prostate massaged. but if you do anything that causes bleeding, beware. You're not supposed to bleed. Something is wrong if you do bleed. Have your ass checked.

Was hoping someone would provide sort of clinical information, thanks.

Separately, anecdotal research I've gotten in the recent years from reading and discussions.

- Not all men react so favorably; one anecdotal statement (from a doctor) is that only about two-thirds to 70% of men will find suitable prostate stimulation pleasurable. In fact, for some/few men may experience discomfort and pain. Thanks much to Midlifebear's response for giving details on this (I never knew about the calcium deposits).

- It seems that a curved penis can more effectively hit the prostate plus the right angle. As Midlifebear said, it is roughly about 1-2 inches inside the anus (on the wall of the anus towards the pubic bone, or the navel).

- Sensitivity: each man is different, but suggest not-too rough stimulation until the prostate is well stimulated. Some prostates may be more sensitive, or differently sensitive.

Other: I've never actually had the chance to play with a man's prostate yet, but I've had luck stimulating the perineum. Chances are if a man is responsive to perineum stimulation, his prostate may be happily responsive.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're killing me here. Please stop, I'm really not into straight guys, I swear, but the thought is just beyond hot![/quote]

I also find ass play with str8/bi guys very erotic. It's mind-blowing to watch a masculine guy's first experience with anal sex. He doesn't want to show how much he likes it b/c he doesn't want to let down his guard. But after a while (usually when he comes back for a repeat) you'll eventually hear him moan-- getting him to just relax and let go. That's hot.

Witnessing a masculine str8/bi guy in a vulnerable position is like having a VIP seat. And knowing that you're bringing out all that passion is like having a sense of power. You're in control this sensuous man-puppet.

The first guy I had sex with was a college roommate. Our jerking off together and bjs were cool, yet I probably would have walked away from gay sex totally if that was just all we had done. But, when I poked him for the first time and heard that big masculine guy wimper, it got me hooked.
I remember him grabbing the table and chairs to keep his balance as I fucked him hard. So, so hot!

Great post, thank you. :smile: I'm female and have had a lot of gay/bi male friends. I've wondered a lot about why anal is such a complex issue for men. For example, why it's such an issue sometimes if a guy tops, bottoms, or is versatile. I've read other stuff, but your understanding of it with str8/bi guys helps a lot from a personal angle.

And it's a totally hot post, of course. :biggrin1:

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Funny that you ask... it happened last month during my annual exam
at the doctor's office. I hate having prostate exams, it's so intrusive
and embarrassing, but I endure it as always.

There I was, on my knees with my ass sticking out...my elbows on the paper lined exam table...waiting for his rubber gloved finger to do it's
thing up my you know what......
...and, damn, he hit it just right....I let out a yell and then shot all over the paper covered table. He said, well it seems to be ok and in good
working order....:biggrin:

We both laughed so hard I actually thought I was going to add pee
to the mess on the table!

He later said that he didn't have that kind of reaction from most, but
when it happens he thinks laughing help ease the embarassment of the
patient.

Thanks for sharing that! I've read of a few instances like this as well about a first prostate exam. Glad you have a great doc with a nice bedside manner and humor!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That will never happen to me, I can't even stand an enema tube! And the prostate exam is beyond agony!

I'm the same way and am gaygaygay. I always wanted to enjoy bottoming/assplay but just can't relax.

There's nothing wrong with being a great top, though.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't agree more, Diesel. You have no idea how many guys I've mentioned this to and they say the old "no thanks". From a woman that was on the giving end to a man, he was out of control in my hands, and exploded all over himself, and me. It was incredible for both of us.

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not that a prostate massage doesn't feel good it's more of guys having to get over the mental part to allow oneself to enjoy it. Once you get pass that the results can be incredible. Here is a diagram to help locate the prostate.

Attachments

AshleyJel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This might be hard to explain, but... I had a fuck bud about a year or so ago. Incredibly handsome and masculine, with a ripped body (former marine), very high sex drive, and the first time he dropped his pants my jaw hit the table and I started shaking a bit, both from excitement and fear. He strapped a cock ring on and warned me that I was in for a long session. I started off blowing him to get him fully erect, more than anything out of a sense of adventure - I wanted to see how big the damn thing was going to get. Filled my mouth so much that I couldn't move my tongue. It was almost comical. Terrifying, but comical. I was like, I don't know what what I'm going to be able to do with this.

When he was fully hard his cock was - and I am not exaggerating in the slightest - 10.5 inches long and as thick as my wrist. Mind you I have thin wrists for a guy my build but whatever. We're talking wrist.

It took a lot of work to get that piece of meat inside me. I may have been freaked out at first, but this was bar none one of the hottest guys I'd ever been in bed with and the biggest cock I'd ever seen. There was no way I was not going to let myself get thoroughly, completely fucked.

He was patient, really patient - I think that's what makes a great top at the end of the day, reading the signs and taking your time so that your bottom becomes the one who claws at your back begging you to dick them within an inch of their life. He went with gradual penetration, massaging my shoulders and back while he snaked his way into me, talking dirty and telling me I'm about to be fucked better than I ever have before.

When he finally bottomed out in me... I was on a couch on my back facing out, and he was kneeling on the floor between my legs (which were just kind of dangling in the air around his shoulders) we both sighed. I never felt so full of cock, and his gradual entry made the feeling incredible. No pain, just fullness, warmth, it was amazing.

Then he started to fuck me. Holy shit did this guy know how to fuck. Steady rhythm, alternating between short fast strokes and slow to-the-hilt deep dicking... I just remember my fingers clamped on his nipples like they were handlebars and moaning uncontrollably.

The first, well, orgasm, that I had was about 10-15 minutes into the fuck. I didn't actually come (even though my cock was hard as a rock). I just got hit with this uncontrollable pleasure sensation that was seeping out of my prostrate area and soon made my entire body feel warm and flushed. Based on descriptions I've read of female orgasm I could relate. It was a sustained rollercoaster of pleasure that lasted long enough that he had to stick his fingers in my mouth to keep the loud sounds coming out of my mouth from traveling too far. I was babbling like a moron, my limbs were useless, and I had never felt pleasure like that in my life. And all through it he just kept thrusting that mammoth cock into me and working my insides over.

He was clearly getting off on what he was doing to me big time. After he (finally) came and we took a breather he said, "What the fuck was THAT?!" And we both started laughing and I said I didn't know, but that he made me cum - and cum HARD and LONG - without me really coming.

So we geared up for round two and at that point I felt like I could take him on plus USC's entire starting line-up. I could not get fucked enough. I begged him to dick me harder than I ever would have had the guts to before that, and I told him I wanted him to fuck me all afternoon.

I had two "anal" orgasms in that session before I finally came (while he was fucking me the third time).

Greatest sexual experience of my entire life. So if you can find a toy that can do that - LET ME KNOW.

BOOO USC TROJANS :p, Go Irish!

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I have had an orgasm before that involved only massaging my prostate without any stimulus on my penis. It is very intense but very different from a regular orgasm. The cum just kind of oozes out instead of powerful squirts. And the orgasm can go on for minutes if the massage continues. I felt completely drained and exhausted at the end. But after a short recovery period I was ready to go again for another orgasm. I recommend that every guy experiment with this at least once - it's a very different sort of experience.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love milking my prostate. I love watching my soft cock give up the load of semen without and ejaculation. It feels like im cheating the system. I always save my load for a week or so to get the prostate fully loaded. I edge for hours to really get it bloated before I milk it. It gets so full and bloated I cant jack it anymore without having an accident, that's when I know its ready to milk. Time to strip that sperm out. I use a curved g-spot vibrator. I squat over a mirror and slide the vibrator in my ass. I curve it into the overloaded prostate and start massaging, stripping the the thick fluid downward. I can feel the semen move into my cock pipe after a few strokes of the vibrator. I try to hold it back a little bit until the volume of the semen cant be retained. That's when the first big bolt of thick white spermy goo oozes out of my soft penis and splatters out onto the mirror. What an awesome sight! The sight of the cum on the mirror fuels the horniness which makes more sperm bolt out. Since your not having an ejaculation the turn-on stays with you and builds even more. I milk for about 20 minutes and end up with a huge load of semen on the mirror. Much more fluid than if I had just jacked off and blown my load. It feels really good to strip the load this way. After the prostate milking session you have the option of blowing your load or staying charged up and turned on. Prostate milking is great for me. I love it. When I first started milking my prostate, years ago, I could only get a few drops of semen to come out. Over time, my technique has improved and I can now milk out huge loads of thick hot white gooey spermy semen. If your into sperm or have a sperm fetish this is a great way to enjoy it.