"OMG, hes HUGE...

patinero38: I'd like to share the following, concerning the subject...

My girlfriend works, holding a fairly high position amongst a mostly overall male staff. As years went by, she got so bored about how often, and in how many circumstances they all brag about their penissize. Or try to put others off...

Mostly it's just joking away, the atmosphere amongst all colleges is pleasant and understanding.

One evening we thoroughly talked the subject through, did some measuring, did some comparing...

I now find it terribly amusing how GOOD she's become at measuring skills, comparing and so putting things straight to her colleges.

She then reacts: 'so it's as big as this knife, book, bottle, napkin'... everything she sets her eyes on she estimates it would be the same length or grith.

Then in disbelief the men look for a ruler and check those objects out, to find she's right and they were just bragging about.

Well, then I'm really proud of her, as she boldly and with subtle feminist humour puts sthings straight in her all male workenviroment!

She now says that men are more reluctant concerning macho jokes, they've become somewhat afraid of her straightforewardness... ^_^

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I don't tend to believe women usually when they makes claims about the size of men they have slept with. But then I also don't tend to believe guys when they talk about their sizes too.

I adhere closely to a Secular Humanist philosophy on life, that I refuse to wholeheartedly believe anything unless there is trustworthy evidence. That is more usually used when talking about UFO's and religion etc, but I'm sure it can apply to cock size too lol ;)

For the record i believe most of the people on here, cos this is a place where hung guys tend to congragate, but if a guy at college or wherever is boasting about being over 10" offline then i usually just laugh and wonder why his gf isn't walking funny when I see her :p

I've known girls who have claimed to have slept with guys that are 14" or more and when I say I doubt that's even possible they've usually just been like "It is, I saw it cos I was sober and it was so big" etc and refuse to even doubt that the guy might have been exaggerating. In one of the cases I actually sent the girl a picture of mine cos I quite liked her and when she saw it she was shocked and started babbling on about how huge it was and said i must be about 16". And when i told her I wasn't near that size she admitted I was much bigger than the guy she'd slept with, but that she'd believed him when he'd said he was 14".

See? Proof that women, especially teenagers, can be very gullible when it comes to measuring cocks lol :)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Spank. You seem like a really cool guy, and I share your interest in skepticism. I have been "Atheist" for many years but have recently in the past couple of years been doing a lot of reading and research into religion, philiosophy, and such. There is a cool website I encountered that I visit often. Its a blog by a guy who I feel is one of the most important comentators of our time (That may be shortsighted, but he impresses me)

here's the link, you can go there daily and get his commentary on current events, and he also has a vast archivve on subjects such as religion, ethics, argumentative fallacies, etc.

http://atheism.about.com/

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
can be very gullible when it comes to measuring cocks lol

I think its more an acceptance issue, as a teen you are finding who you are, and to find who you are you need to know what to measure against.

And, for blokes, the size of your "meat" or whatever, is the unspoken measure of masculinity, and so naturally many will exaggerate, some times in jest, oter times to make themselves feel better, all in an atempt to find their place in the order.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are all the problems of perspective, a six inch cock will look impressive on a five foot four 120lbs guy and pathetic on a six foot four 250lbs guy, and inexperience, and bragging etc etc.

Women may get the yardstick wrong but I don't think they get the feeling wrong because real penis size is about girth and volume. I'm not a mathematician but I think an 8x6 is pushing twice the volume of a 6x5, so if the only measurement refered to is length then you could forgive someone who felt a cock to be twice as big as the average to say that it must have been 10+

minghei8

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Dec 5 2004, 01:12 AM
I'm not a mathematician but I think an 8x6 is pushing twice the volume of a 6x5, so if the only measurement refered to is length then you could forgive someone who felt a cock to be twice as big as the average to say that it must have been 10+
[post=266021]Quoted post[/post]​

The correct answer was: 1.92.

Solution:

Using elementary methods: given the volume of a cylinder by the propisition Forall(r:R,l:R)Exists(V:R) : [V = (pi*r^2)*l], and assuming a metric space; since pi \eqiv c/d, and the propisition for the circumference of a circle is given as Forall(r:R)Exist(c:R)[c = 2 (pi) r], the following deductions are vallid: Forall(r:R)Exist(c:R)[c = 2 (pi) r] => Forall(c:R)Exist(r:R)[c ( 2 (pi) )^-1) = r] => Forall(c:R,l:R)Exists(V:R) : [V = (pi*(c ( 2 (pi) )^-1))^2)*l] (by Leibniz) => Forall(c:R,l:R)Exists(V:R) : [V = (c^2*(4 (pi))^-1)*l].

Then, then for each pair of values given, compute this quanity, and compare the ratio. Numerically, this expression is, (((6*6)/(4*3.14159265))*8.0)/(((5*5)/(4*3.14159265))*6.0). Which is 1.92, after converting floating-point result to a fixed radix point.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
We've had this before, the penis is not a cylinder so it would need to be segmented into its various shapes and the area and volume of each part worked out and combined, then it might be accurate.

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Dec 15 2004, 01:58 PM
We've had this before, the penis is not a cylinder so it would need to be segmented into its various shapes and the area and volume of each part worked out and combined, then it might be accurate.
[post=267490]Quoted post[/post]​

while the formula does not give an exact measurement, it is a very good estimate. assuming both penises had the same basic shape (but not same size), the ratio between sizes would be very close to that 1.92.

do your math homework.

The most accurate volume measurement would be a water displacement test.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, without having to be completely precise, we agree that you only have to be a mere 2 inches longer and one inch wider than the "average", to in fact be roughly twice as big?

minghei8

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Dec 16 2004, 01:13 AM
So, without having to be completely precise, we agree that you only have to be a mere 2 inches longer and one inch wider than the "average", to in fact be roughly twice as big?
[post=267637]Quoted post[/post]​

Incorrect.

To find the change of the real valued volume function with respect to both variables, find the partial derivitives of the real valued volume function with respect of both the c and l.

For the circumference:
V_c = (c (2 (pi))^-1) * l

And for Length:
V_l = (c^2 (4 (pi))^-1)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good example, Zora!

I was thinking more like starting in the middle of their back, working down, threading it between their legs, past their butthole, around their balls and down the shaft. That's an easy 16 to 20 inches.

I think we might be onto the mystery of all the big cocks -- and why some guys with hefty 7 inches monsters are led to believe they are average or small...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I would feel bad for them if it weren't for the fact that everyone has access to the statistics from Kinsey and several other reports on average sizes. If men prefer to believe fiction over fact, I just can't be bothered with that.

Btw, there might be a handful of men on the planet that have those kind of stats, but not all of them will make their way here.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Dec 17 2004, 06:03 PM
I agree completely with my girl Zora (as usual).
[post=267808]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously, you're a very intellectually gifted man!!

leotaylor: i know my dicks over 7 inches-cause thats only semi erect. <_< so 8 and a half is the full measure.but a man dosen&#39;t live by a big cock along-brains and looks helf,funny sense of humor.talent

leotaylor: and sorry to say,all black men aren&#39;t well hung.i&#39;ve recently seen a few small black one-while i&#39;m in bublic showers situations