"OMG, hes HUGE...

Deb: What's with all of the focus on length? Doesn't girth count for anything anymore?? :lol:

As for what men claim they have in penis size, seeing is always believing. I've run across my share of guys that had less than they said they had. There's really no point in lying about it, to me anyway, my eyes are too experienced on the sight of various cocksizes (wait a minute :huh: , that makes me sound like a whore....oh well, so be it.. :rolleyes: ). I don't have to measure you to able to tell if you're wielding a formidable package. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by leotaylor@Dec 18 2004, 07:05 AM
i know my dicks over 7 inches-cause thats only semi erect. <_< so 8 and a half is the full measure.but a man dosen&#39;t live by a big cock along-brains and looks helf,funny sense of humor.talent
[post=267928]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, ultimately, which matters more: A slightly bigger cock, or breakfast in bed?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Deb@Dec 19 2004, 01:59 PM
What&#39;s with all of the focus on length? Doesn&#39;t girth count for anything anymore?? :lol:

As for what men claim they have in penis size, seeing is always believing. I&#39;ve run across my share of guys that had less than they said they had. There&#39;s really no point in lying about it, to me anyway, my eyes are too experienced on the sight of various cocksizes (wait a minute :huh: , that makes me sound like a whore....oh well, so be it.. :rolleyes: ). I don&#39;t have to measure you to able to tell if you&#39;re wielding a formidable package. ;)
[post=268106]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I&#39;m a length girl myself, but AMEN to the rest of this beautiful post&#33;&#33;