OMG Huge cocks. . .

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can't take the head in your mouth, or more than 2 inches, what good is it? I just don't get the appeal of mega huge cock. I think many guys on here should get to experience exactly what they desire, and then tell us how having to have surgery to repair there hole and colon was.

oceanskinflute

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi there, how about this for some large cocks? I love the guy with the fleshlight at the start, the size of that semi at 0:40 and the huge swollen head at 0:46. . . Enjoy!
Big Cocks Compilation 11 - xHamster.com

wow, and there's a whole series of those on xhamster too! That's the best compilation i've ever come across, and there's all the ol favourites in amongst there, all the best big cock memes. Yup. That's a large cock reference series.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you can't take the head in your mouth, or more than 2 inches, what good is it? I just don't get the appeal of mega huge cock. I think many guys on here should get to experience exactly what they desire, and then tell us how having to have surgery to repair there hole and colon was.
since hickboy is not around, allow me

FUCK OFF!

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the sexy boy at the start useing the fleshlight is the epic steven prior
he is actually a member here and a super nice guy absolutely love him he truely does have a monster and it looks even bigger on his sexy very lean body :)

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

no need for anal when you're making your woman cum by hitting her G-spot and A-spot at the same time .. that's the "appeal" of a mega huge cock