OMG I am horny

Had to train a new hire today. We were putting in a computer security system and he needed to get some experience in the field doing wire coupling. We are in the hot south and he was wearing shorts like me. He went up on a ladder and I was holding the ladder for him and I looked up and saw his dick and balls hanging out from his shorts. He had boxers underneath and those boys were just hanging out needing some attention. Had a great uncut dick and got me so incredibly horny. The guy is married and str8.....but I gave him a flash too when I was on the ladder...and I caught him looking!!! There is always hope!:smile:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Next time he is on the ladder run your hand up his leg and into those shorts...

with this economy I am sure you can find another job in a year or so...

translation- keep your hands and eyes on the JOB- not worth the risk... so you fool around once or twice....he goes home to the wife and you...

go home and jerk off a couple of times...cold showers if you need them....stay cool!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I looked up and saw his dick and balls hanging out from his shorts. He had boxers underneath and those boys were just hanging out needing some attention.
Boxers worn with shorts are great for catching a view when a guy is on a ladder. One of the guys in our warehouse always wears boxers with gym shorts to work, and he gets me so horny. I love to pass by when he's taking inventory on the top rack and I can look up. As Catman mentioned in such a witty way, it's best not to get your meat and bread at the same place. It's still fun to look and use the visual for J/O material later.

I had to work with him again today!!!!! Cruel. I was so horny. I was dripping precum half the day!!!!!