OMG! I Recognize That Weenie!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paul Lawrence Wadley, Retired Police Chief, Left Nude Photos and Exposed His Junk on Park Trails: Police - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Was the he a pervert or merely bored with early retirement? Either way the genial ex-police chief of Huntington Park, California- and dead ringer for the Howard Sprague character in the old Mayberry, RFD television show- is now a wanted man. No, not wanted by the comely female runners in tight spandex who saw the print-outs of his mighty weapon on their car windshields (a refreshing change from the ubiquitous pizza fliers) but by the authorities he was once a proud member of. The only trouble is, Paul Wadley is now out of the country.

Is he in Tijuana, Tahiti or Thailand? Who knows? Stay tuned. :smile:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed that this story didn't any replies but it is a fun story nevertheless. And now an update from KABC-7: Paul Lawrence Wadley was arraigned this morning at the North Orange County Justice Center (otherwise known as that place in back of Ralphs supermarket.) Looking glum and older than age 56, slightly rumpled in his gray JC Penney quality suit, Wadley said nothing as he went up the steps of the courthouse with his wife and daughter. When question by KABC reporter Eileen Frere, Wadley's wife barked out "get out of here!" twice. Hmm, the Wadley bedroom must be an interesting place these days. He was expected to post the $15,000 bail.

Any chance we will ever know the size of the Wadley weenie?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I clicked on the link and saw the guy.

*sigh*

Why is it always the ugly ones?

...then again, they were pictures of his dick not his face so I'd rather get those fliers than the fucking "Priceline Beauty" ones.

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What made Brett Favre's story interesting was there were actual pictures of his junk that others could see online. I guess it's interesting that a guy who used to work for the police is now arrested by them, but what I really wanna see is the junk... :biggrin1: