OMG! I'm Listening To James Taylor!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now normally if it's not the 50's or swing or rockabilly I could hardly are less about it. Last nite I watched the Jay (BOREMARE) Leno sign off and saw James Taylor. Today I remembered someone gave me (blasphemy) one of his cd's. Sweet Baby James. I'm listening now and it's really great. He has such a great voice and is a great writer.
When I was growing up and he became famous I thot he was a singer for my older brother's generation. I must admit tho it's a startlingly great album. What a voice and variation of styles!
Sometimes I even shock mah-seff!

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely! James Taylor and Carly were the dream couple . It is a shame he couldnt come home and help with the kids...

I don't know alot about him but I heard he had alot of drug problems and that the Fire and rain song is based on his girlfriend tht killed herself. Yeah James and Carly were a rock dream couple and I like her and was sorry they split up. I should get some more of his music soon.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know alot about him but I heard he had alot of drug problems and that the Fire and rain song is based on his girlfriend tht killed herself. Yeah James and Carly were a rock dream couple and I like her and was sorry they split up. I should get some more of his music soon.

Ok tell the truth... Arent his eyes to die for? Though the hair is gone he still has it going on and that is even before he opens his mouth. I have been a long time James Taylor fan. His music is like comfort food.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok tell the truth... Arent his eyes to die for? Though the hair is gone he still has it going on and that is even before he opens his mouth. I have been a long time James Taylor fan. His music is like comfort food.

Comfort food is a great description and yes he def has dreamy eyes! The kind that could make you agree to alot of bad stuff1 heee