Omg, it hurts

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Epididymitis is inflammation of the small coiled tube (epididymis) at the back of the testicle. The result is pain and swelling in the loose bag of skin underneath the penis (scrotum). Epididymitis most commonly affects men between the ages of 19 and 35.
The epididymis connects the testicle with the vas deferens, the tube that carries sperm. In most cases, the cause of the inflammation is a bacterial infection that spreads from your bladder or the tube that drains urine from your bladder (urethra).

Yes, I got this 3 days ago. It should be gone in a week....But until then...The pain is like NOTHING you have EVER felt before... it feels like im being kicked in the nuts as hard as someone could kick. It's excruciating.... Man..I can't wait till this is gone. Someone come give me a message. please :)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Number One,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such excruciating pain.I hope also find someone to give you that massage you so desperately crave.

NumberOne said:
Epididymitis is inflammation of the small coiled tube (epididymis) at the back of the testicle. The result is pain and swelling in the loose bag of skin underneath the penis (scrotum). Epididymitis most commonly affects men between the ages of 19 and 35.
The epididymis connects the testicle with the vas deferens, the tube that carries sperm. In most cases, the cause of the inflammation is a bacterial infection that spreads from your bladder or the tube that drains urine from your bladder (urethra).

Yes, I got this 3 days ago. It should be gone in a week....But until then...The pain is like NOTHING you have EVER felt before... it feels like im being kicked in the nuts as hard as someone could kick. It's excruciating.... Man..I can't wait till this is gone. Someone come give me a message. please :)

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been there man. I DO und. your pain! When I had it (twice, in the last few years) my urologist thought it was caused by a bacteria, and put me on simple antibiotics. Helped a lot. He also wouldn't give me much for pain but told me to take nuprin. I had stronger stuff but didn't need it, it did clear up on its own. If the doc you saw was NOT a urologist, go find one. If it happens again you need someone who knows that the F they're doin.

:)

Best of luck bruthuh

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure they gave you antibiotics. Take all of them,even if you feel better.
You might ask someone to go to the pharmacy and get a sitz bath. It fits on the toilet and you can put warm water in it. That might help with the pain.

You do want to take something that is in the aspirin family, it will reduce swelling.
My husband said you can take something like motrin and then tylenol 2 hours later. So at 2 pm you would take motrin and at 4pm tylenol. This is advise over the net, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, don't.

The warm water is perfectly safe.

rick001978

Just Browsing
Media
I also had that when I was about 19 years old. It does feel like the aftermath of being kicked on the nuts. The doctor told that it usually happens when we don't ejaculate. He gave me some pills and told me to take Motrin to decrease the swelling. I was fine about 3 days later.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something I have found that many men don't know. One way to help prevent this from happening is to go pee after you have been in ANY orifice. No matter which one you're diving into, there will always be some form of fluid etc that can enter your penis. Your urine is sterile to your own body and disinfects the urethra which can prevent (mild non std type) bacteria from traveling to areas it can multiply effectively. Just an FYI.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see i hadnt done anything sexually with another person anywhere near the time that this happened...i had jacked off earlier that day but....i cant figure anything else out...im just glad it was testicular Torsion...which calls for emergency surgery :eek:

Damiaen Michaels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey NumberOne,

I feel your pain there dude. I had epididymitis a couple years ago....it actually takes about a month to totally get out of your system, but after about a week, the pain lessens big time. Best thing to take is Motrin or Aleve if your stomach doesn't agree with Motrin. It sounds like it won't do much, but it does up....and when you can...put a pillow (softest you can find) between you legs so you don't put any undue pressure on your testicles.

Wish you best of luck...and hope you feel better soon.

Rock on,

Damiaen

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the thread, Number One. You convinced me to see a doctor, and I started on antibiotics today for the same problem. This website is truly a "support group." Many men are reluctant to see a doctor about problems "down there," but you convinced me to make the move. Many, many thanks!

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah they started me on doxycycline. i should be able to return to work next monday. but seriosuly... Testicle pain isnt anything to mess around with. You could have Testicular torsion. And if you dont have surgery within 5 hours of the symptoms, you can lose a testicle. it calls for emergency surgery. Serisouly if its hurting get yourself checked out

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
rick001978 said:
And to also drink lots of water!

Glad your getting better. Reminded me of an early John Irving book I read in the 70's called The Water-Method Man. Maybe you could read while recuperating.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yeah, I had this happen a couple months ago. It's nothing to mess around with and one does require medical attention. Mine was precipitated by a full-blown UTI and things went from zero to "OMG! Either cure me or kill me!" in a matter of about 12 hours (it happened over a weekend, of course). My right testicle was so swollen it was if I'd grown a third. And the pain? Heh. My doc put me on Cipro (the same stuff they were popping in NYC and DC during the anthrax scares a few years ago), which helped tremendously within just a few hours.

It took me a good six weeks to fully get over it. Getting back to sex wasn't too fun, either. The first time I came I about hit the ceiling. Let's just say the prolonged dry spell plus lingering tenderness made for quite a combination. Oh, and don't be surprised if your semen is really nasty at first . Normally I'm anything but cum "averse", but this stuff was just god awful and even turned me off. Sorry if that's gross, but it's "jus' the facts". Thankfully, everything got back to normal after "clearing the pipes" a few more times over the next couple weeks.

Get well soon, buddy. I know how badly it sucks.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
BTW, ice packs (strategically constructed and placed astride one's junk, of course) can really help ease the swelling/pain. While I found the very concept immensely humorous, at the time you'll do just about anything to make that pain go away.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to hear that bro, i hope u get over it soon. I remember i strained the muscle that makes your testicles acend and descend and i couldnt laugh cough ECT it was terrible, but not as bad as yours im sure. Wishing u relief bro!

Godbless