Omg, it hurts

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NumberOne said:
Man, they wont give me anything for pain, They tell me to take Motrin and ill be fine. I begged but they wont do it :(

'They' are only a figment of your imagination.

This is precisely the point, my friend, at which you get very angry on the telephone or march your young arse into the doctor's office and tell him you'll report his ever-lovin' self to his betters.

"squeaky wheel" .. all that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Number one, serviceman, I hope you both feel better very, very soon.

They may be refusing you strong pain meds because they want you on anti-inflamatories. I'm sure they can come up with some solution for you. Pain management is very important.

In the future, I recomend peeing after sexual contact, taking a cranberry pill/eating cranberries/drinking cranberry juice daily, and taking L. acidopholus daily. You should also be sure to drink plenty of water, now and forever. These things help your body do what it needs to do to prevent this agony from ever revisiting you.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already take acidophilus and i drink cranberry juice alot too. But i did just get prescribed to nexium for acid reflux because of my eating habits :p

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NumberOne said:
It's excruciating...

Ya dude... I got that back in first year university. Humiliating visit to the doctor, but good antibiotics. Residual pain only lasted maybe 5 days... but I wore jogging pants for a week while just in case my nuts might get angry with pants. GAWD that hurt!

Don't let the ladies cradle your rocks. There's no therapy for this except sweet, sweet anti-biotics.