OMG- Jockstraps Are Awesome

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not believe I have resisted for so long. But after a long time of trying every kind of undwear, different brand of pants, different pants sizes etc... all in an effort to minimize the bulge I finally tried the jock strap and it is life changing. Personally I really don't care if anyone sees my bulge, but when it makes pants just fit correctly I am sure we all know what a pain in the ass that is.....

Anyway, for anyone who has not tried the jock, try it. I can pretty much now were anything I want, not to mention the support!!!!!!!!!!

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I wanted to see how I liked them first so I just went to Walmart and bought what they have. They carry Franklin (Franklin makes lots of sporting equip). Like I said I love it, but I would like one with a smaller waist band as these are pretty wide. Also maybe a little softer pouch but then that might sacrifice support. I am starting to research that.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get the swimmers jock from bike :) small waistband! A friend of mine went to Europe a couple weeks ago and bought me a vintage swimmers jock...LOVE IT! :) *gonna break it in on my cruise next week at the white party.* :)

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my favorite is a vintage jock from the 1980s from Champion- the pouch is comfy, the waistband full size but more woven cotten than elastic, and the butt straps are wider and heavy duty... I think they just made jocks better back then. The new ones don't last very well after a few washings.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It pains me to think you just now became aware of jockstraps. I believe all guys should have jocks as an experience in sports growing up, but I know they're falling into disuse. Promote jockstraps wherever you are and maybe, just maybe, our country will return to using them.