Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice.

Hmmm! I thought this site was about large penises and supporting and encouraging those who have them. I am pretty new here and am finding it confusing how much animosity pervades when people ask for a rating. Surely it is better to maintain a dignified silence rather than insult someone for asking for reassurance. There's nothing wrong with reassurance is there? I am just learning the ropes as I said but my there is so much animosity ...
:smile:

Genuinely confused. :confused:
And genuinely banned!

I guess someone doesn't rate Time2Talk. :smile:

I'm so glad you posted this. I've been dying to have people rate my cock too!

Will I ruffle your feathers if I say your picture looks fake?

No doubt Colnel Sanders would think you are pretty hot!

:);-)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously rate my cock! I need to know what you ladies think...

I was checking out your updated gallery and my wife didn`t even realize that it was you, she said whatever you`re doing to keep it up, that you looked hot.

lafever:cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am pretty new here and am finding it confusing how much animosity pervades when people ask for a rating.
Many of those who ask for a rating are not satisfied by our dignified silence. Many of those posting here to not want any particular prick forced upon us, but would rather peruse the galleries at leisure, and of our own volition. We feel put upon by the pleas and demands for attention. Still others get the pleas and demands in their inboxes on a regular basis. There is a gallery for picture rating, and a specific forum for pointing out (if one should like) when they've added to their gallery. Anything beyond that is exactly akin to a man approaching you at a nude beach, waving his dick inyour face and going, "Pay attention to me; pay attention to me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" It's obnoxious at best.

TK, I can't see your cock because I'm like, too stingy to like, pay for a membership. Can you like, email me the full size ones? Or can you like go on MSN and cam for me? Pretty please? I'd do it for you, but my cam is like, busted, you see. Like, you know how it is. Right, Bro?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I rate Yorkie's dick instead...damn hot! As always.
If I ever move to the UK he is the first man I will stalk, I mean look up. :biggrin1::cool:

I haven't updated anything.. I took pics down though.
No, he's right. Your clit is definetely thinner. Maybe you have been exercising it too much. :tongue::biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, I can't see your cock because I'm like, too stingy to like, pay for a membership. Can you like, email me the full size ones? Or can you like go on MSN and cam for me? Pretty please? I'd do it for you, but my cam is like, busted, you see. Like, you know how it is. Right, Bro?
Bro... hahahahaaaaa yee

If I ever move to the UK he is the first man I will stalk, I mean look up. :biggrin1::cool:

No, he's right. Your clit is definetely thinner. Maybe you have been exercising it too much. :tongue::biggrin1:
Not that I know of :p

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another point - it could be said that the Gallery system alone is sufficient for those members (of all sexes, shapes and sizes) who wish to be rated - there is a comments and rating system built in. Some folk feel the need to advertise and for the most part that is respected. Some folks push it a little too hard though - and that gets a lash back.

I hope that helps explain this thread and others like it.
Darling, that's much too difficult a concept. Besides, if it were restricted to the galleries, then *gasp! horror of horrors!!!* women would be rating the gay guys who prefer to beg for attention in "Yound & Hung" and men would be rating the straight men who prefer to beg for attention in "Women's Issues." You know, unwanted attention from the "wrong" gender can be lethal.

The rate my cock threads are like the base of this website. It is, after all, dedicated to supporting large penises.
Sorry, Hugh, but you are just simply wrong. The "rate my cock" threads are the BANE, not the BASE of this website. You must have us confused with (get ready for this:) RateARod.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Darling, that's much too difficult a concept. Besides, if it were restricted to the galleries, then *gasp! horror of horrors!!!* women would be rating the gay guys who prefer to beg for attention in "Yound & Hung" and men would be rating the straight men who prefer to beg for attention in "Women's Issues." You know, unwanted attention from the "wrong" gender can be lethal.
Or just gallery surf and comment on whoever has a nice cock right? I don't discriminate... just cause I wont get to sleep with them, doesn't mean I wont comment on a nice one? Does that make me gay??? *rolls eyes*

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You mean those cock rate invites in my lpsg inbox are random? Yeah i never take the time to look at their pics either. Im a woman pressed for time and i often forget about them. I wonder if they just choose to show the female gallery pics and then go one by one and copy and paste the same email.

They do try to compliment me first in a generic way before asking me to rate them. Oh well, i thought i was just special! j/k