OMG my hair is thinning!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by airc3, Jun 21, 2011.

1. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    Oh no! I've recently come to the conclusion that my hair is thinning in the top front. I am majorly devastated. When I spike it up you can kind of see through the hair -- it's not as thick as it used to be. My hair dresser said it is def thinning, but friends say they can't see it. But I can.

I am only 27. Why is this happening? One grandfather and one uncle have receding hair, but no one else in my family does.

Do I try rogaine or just buzz it?

I've never had a relationship with anyone and the only thing I ever liked about myself was my nice hair. And I've spent nearly $4k on laser hair removal to rid myself of my back and shoulder hair. Now it's falling off in the one place I want it!

:frown1:

Oh, and to make this somewhat on topic, here is a pic of my dick.

Attached Files:

2. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

First of all, very nice cock! Are you stressing a lot lately? I think that can cause a young man like you to lose some hair.

3. Stretch

Stretch New Member

lol...you do know there are people in the world with real problems don't you?

4. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I have a stressful job, but I've been in more stressful situations in my life.

And this is a very major problem for me! My hair is the only thing I like about myself.

5. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Yeah, it's upsetting, but not really much can be done about it. My hair started noticeaby thinning by the time I was 25. I know people who are your age and completely bald on top.....No way of hiding it, but to shave it all off.

The problem with hair loss is that it's hereditary, and goes through the mother's side of the family. So, if your maternal grandfather was bald, then chances are you will be bald, too.

6. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That's sad...Good luck

7. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

Airc3, your hair should not be the only thing you like about yourself. By the photo you attached, I think you can definitely add "cock" to the favorites list. You looked great. And I am sure there are many more things great about you. And keep in mind that there are a lot of sexy men with thin hair or no hair. Hang in there buddy!

8. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    Mine started thinning when I was 19. 27 is a normal age for it to start.

Also, I love balding men (as long as they don't have a comb-over or a skullet)

9. davo163

davo163 New Member

Apparently coconut oil (massaged into the scalp and left to absorb for two hours, before washing out) might be helpful in halting/reversing hair loss – and may even prevent greying. I havent tried it myself for hair issues, but worth a shot. Look for organic, 'expeller-pressed' on the label. It will appear solid like wax, but melts easily with a little warmth.

I use it as a moisturizer and it is amazing for skin.

10. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    don't worry too much about it... after all, who wants fat hair ?:shrug:

11. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Reminds me of a joke I know (And TBH you should listen to bud, as there is some truth to it)

Little boy goes to his Granddad...... Why do you have so little hair on top, but loads down below? Granddad replies..... I've got no worries down there boy :biggrin1:

It's not the end of the world bud, like myself, we get older, things change.

Just like hitting puberty in your teens..... shit happens, you deal with it, you move on.

I've been thinning very slowly at the front for around 10 years now, but worries me little.

From what I see of your pic's, you seam to have a good body, and a equally fantastic looking cock.

I just hate the idea how the media makes us guys feel, how going bald is something to be ashamed of, when it's clearly not, and the way these hair regain type products are pushed.

You are who you are, be yourself.

#11 B_stanmarsh14, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  12. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    I know it's pretty normal, but I guess I am just in shock bc it's a sign I'm getting "old." I've never been on a date, been in a relationship, or had sex, do I don't feel like I was ever "young" . . .

13. Jockstrapper

Jockstrapper Member

You can still fight it. I started losing my hair at 18 and quickly jumped on the Rogaine bandwagon. Rogaine didn't work for me. I switched over to Propecia and saw almost immediate results. I stopped losing hair within the first month and about three months later I started to regrow hair. It has been 9 years now and I still have a full head of hair and all of my balding cousins hate me! It is expensive here in NYC to buy the medicine, but if you go to drugstore.com it is a bit cheaper. Just check with your doc before you start taking it, it can have some odd side effects. Luckily I haven't experienced any of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted