OMG my life is amazing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 92philip, Dec 9, 2011.

1. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    Not to long ago I made a stupid and lowly post about how lonely I am. Well that loneliness has continued until today. Let me back track a little bit. For the past two months this really hot latino guy has been coming to my Zumba class. I've thought he was cute, however, I wasn't sure if he was into guys and therefore I didn't say anything. We would make pleasantries and we would talk on facebook, but nothing too personal. Well the other day my friend found an ad of his on craigslist and emailed it to me. I realized that it was his ad and that he was interested in men. I was instantly excited and I emailed him and told him who I was.
    So the next day he texted me and wanted to meet for lunch. So we had a wonderful lunch date, full of conversation and a little bit of flirting. He told me that he had felt the same way as I had, but was just afraid to approach me. So after we ate we took a drive to a deserted place and made out for like 1 hour. I also made sure to grab his crotch and even gave him a little head. His penis was gorgeous. It wasn't super long, but it was fat with a huge head and great foreskin. After we were finished my car's windows were completely foggy. It was the best feeling in the world.
    I think it's really mind boggling to think that I met someone through my classes who is totally into me and I'm totally into him, and we didn't even know that each of us were gay.

2. D_Balls Cezanne

D_Balls Cezanne Account Disabled

Congratulations, I'm happy for you. It's nice to hear of some happiness for once. :)

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great. I would enjoy the guy and keep expanding your circle of friends too. Best of luck cutie

4. hud01

Gold Member

I remember going out to lunch and making out and the windows being completely fogged out by the time we finished...Great stuff...Congrats

5. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    HAPPY for you and your new found friend matey
    long may it continue & develop into something very special.

6. rough_neck_9_1

Remember to wear a helmet and swing for the fences; cheers.

7. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

Congrats, another big dick finds happiness. No, Really congrats man. U guys sound like a hot couple.

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awesome! Pace yourselves well and remember the relationship is made of two real persons: you and him (and not the imaginary us, we, our)

9. 7Chance

7Chance Member

Good for you! I hope all works out for you. I had completely given up on finding a mate 30 yrs ago when I met my still other half.....you just never know!

10. 92philip

92philip New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys great advice from all of you. I love this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted