OMG my life is amazing

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not to long ago I made a stupid and lowly post about how lonely I am. Well that loneliness has continued until today. Let me back track a little bit. For the past two months this really hot latino guy has been coming to my Zumba class. I've thought he was cute, however, I wasn't sure if he was into guys and therefore I didn't say anything. We would make pleasantries and we would talk on facebook, but nothing too personal. Well the other day my friend found an ad of his on craigslist and emailed it to me. I realized that it was his ad and that he was interested in men. I was instantly excited and I emailed him and told him who I was.
So the next day he texted me and wanted to meet for lunch. So we had a wonderful lunch date, full of conversation and a little bit of flirting. He told me that he had felt the same way as I had, but was just afraid to approach me. So after we ate we took a drive to a deserted place and made out for like 1 hour. I also made sure to grab his crotch and even gave him a little head. His penis was gorgeous. It wasn't super long, but it was fat with a huge head and great foreskin. After we were finished my car's windows were completely foggy. It was the best feeling in the world.
I think it's really mind boggling to think that I met someone through my classes who is totally into me and I'm totally into him, and we didn't even know that each of us were gay.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember going out to lunch and making out and the windows being completely fogged out by the time we finished...Great stuff...Congrats

7Chance

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good for you! I hope all works out for you. I had completely given up on finding a mate 30 yrs ago when I met my still other half.....you just never know!