OMG! Nick Carter Touch Himself!

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[SIZE=-1]Back in 2000 the Backstreet Boys did a Rolling Stone interview in which they were asked who masturbated the most:

"And as a team player, far be it for Howie to reveal the name of the group's most frequent masturbator. He'll laugh and giggle about it, but his lips are most definitely sealed.

'OK, I rub one out every once in a while,' Kevin drawls, 'but if one of us is a chronic masturbator, it's Nick.'

All the boys are in the hotel, and with Nick Carter thus singled out, all hell breaks loose. When the riot's over, Nick rolls his eyes and says, 'Why does it have to be me? You know you all do it just as much as me.'

'Well,' says Kevin, 'I'll put on the pay-per-view every now and then and check it out.'

Suddenly one of the other Boys starts singing a song from the disco era. 'We're coming out,' goes the tune. 'I want the world to know…'

And then Nick says, again, 'Why does it have to be me?'

Kevin shrugs, as if to say that's just the truth of the matter, just as it's the truth that twenty-year-old Nick is the farter king, not to mention the sloppiest of the boys and the one with the smelliest feet and the one, who, when he gets upset, is the most likely to start throwing fists around, though not so much recently." [/SIZE]

Reactions: Shark16

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[SIZE=-1]Back in 2000 the Backstreet Boys did a Rolling Stone interview in which they were asked who masturbated the most: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"And as a team player, far be it for Howie to reveal the name of the group's most frequent masturbator. He'll laugh and giggle about it, but his lips are most definitely sealed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]'OK, I rub one out every once in a while,' Kevin drawls, 'but if one of us is a chronic masturbator, it's Nick.' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]All the boys are in the hotel, and with Nick Carter thus singled out, all hell breaks loose. When the riot's over, Nick rolls his eyes and says, 'Why does it have to be me? You know you all do it just as much as me.' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]'Well,' says Kevin, 'I'll put on the pay-per-view every now and then and check it out.' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Suddenly one of the other Boys starts singing a song from the disco era. 'We're coming out,' goes the tune. 'I want the world to know…' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]And then Nick says, again, 'Why does it have to be me?' [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Kevin shrugs, as if to say that's just the truth of the matter, just as it's the truth that twenty-year-old Nick is the farter king, not to mention the sloppiest of the boys and the one with the smelliest feet and the one, who, when he gets upset, is the most likely to start throwing fists around, though not so much recently." [/SIZE]

That's F'ing HOT ! Nick and Kevin are sexy as hell !!!