OMG! Rate my pussy please!!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey think kink, my hubby seen your pussy and he fig, out the game here he thinks so he said if he wasnt already taken by me he would lust after yours lol this is holareus. got to go now and get out of this thread, thanks for the fun thow.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh im sure you are a very lonesome person sence you have the only cock god ever made for man or women, i wish i could help you but sence you have it all we little people are unable to help you in any way, [YEAH RIGHT ] i know what to do for you but sence your so self center, i wont bother to tell you.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Well, I only have the leg to go by, but it's a very shapely and alluring specimen...so I can only assume the pussy attached to it would be similarly lovely.

9.5 / 10

:tongue:

really??? I have a hanging labia and my vagina has a short distention, what chance do I have with other pretty pussies here? Go ahead and humiliate my box :wink:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Think what you want I thought it was a funny post, amusing and obviously silly. Nothing to apologize for, since I was just having fun playing with your virtual pussy. People get their feelings hurt for nothing. If you put your pussy pics up, with the 'OMG', anybody is going to find it more funny than sexy. I didn't mean you weren't sexy, of course. Not quite my type of pussy, but if you put it up in public, you can't expect everybody to flatter you unconditionally, although this place definitely does veer to the Pollyanna 'say something nice' school of 'correct chat', unless they are critiquing something that is within the acceptable lexicon of LPSG 'dislike codes', and these are of no interest unless you are a hardcore 'jail-time-doer' here. This is usually done by the guys who want compliments, like the guy who said 'do I really have the best dick on LPSG?' I mean that is such bullshit, so I actually liked your post and the whole attitude behind it. People shouldn't jump to such quick conclusions. I thought it was cute, a nice parody of the guys who want THEIR pussies praised...

Thank you zoe and hazel, I am sure you said wonderfully sweet things. Keep 'em up, you've both been on my Ignore for some time, zoe not always writing shit though, just on the political threads they were too time-consuming. OR get offended--some people take everything so seriously. Happy Holy Saturday! Don't go blaspheming. Myself, I've got to go out and buy a bare light bulb for my SRO and large-size condom for 1-inch dicks, so I can keep up my image as a 'lonely person...'

( oh don't go breakin' mah heart...I won't go breakin' yo' heart...)

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Think what you want I thought it was a funny post, amusing and obviously silly. Nothing to apologize for, since I was just having fun playing with your virtual pussy. People get their feelings hurt for nothing. If you put your pussy pics up, with the 'OMG', anybody is going to find it more funny than sexy. I didn't mean you weren't sexy, of course. Not quite my type of pussy, but if you put it up in public, you can't expect everybody to flatter you unconditionally, although this place definitely does veer to the Pollyanna 'say something nice' school of 'correct chat', unless they are critiquing something that is within the acceptable lexicon of LPSG 'dislike codes', and these are of no interest unless you are a hardcore 'jail-time-doer' here. This is usually done by the guys who want compliments, like the guy who said 'do I really have the best dick on LPSG?' I mean that is such bullshit, so I actually liked your post and the whole attitude behind it. People shouldn't jump to such quick conclusions. I thought it was cute, a nice parody of the guys who want THEIR pussies praised...

Thank you zoe and hazel, I am sure you said wonderfully sweet things. Keep 'em up, you've both been on my Ignore for some time, zoe not always writing shit though, just on the political threads they were too time-consuming. OR get offended--some people take everything so seriously. Happy Holy Saturday! Don't go blaspheming. Myself, I've got to go out and buy a bare light bulb for my SRO and large-size condom for 1-inch dicks, so I can keep up my image as a 'lonely person...'

( oh don't go breakin' mah heart...I won't go breakin' yo' heart...)
in my best southpark "Cartman, What the hell are you talking about?"

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in my best southpark "Cartman, What the hell are you talking about?"

Don't you worry nothin', Zoe honey. I decided to take you off Ignore, it's hazel I cain't read. :cussing2::eek:mfg: Of course I hate some of your political posts, but I can't tell you which ones...That shit somebody wrote about me talking about 'the little people' is so pitiful though. If people start saying they're the 'little people', then maybe they think they are. But Leona Helmsley is the one that used that and it helped her go to jail, ended up still leaving her fool dog$12million. (I guess that dog is still alive.)

Well, you see, Miss Zoe, people get too petty in da chatroom format sometimes. There is no reason for this except that they get too involved with people they don't know. So then I try to make peace with most of them (although there are several drear writers from Texas, a couple of them just write for shit) and they are so wound up and defensive they can't even just get laid back and enjoy themselves. Now this post is somewhat confusing, because take-off on the bragging gents of LPSG and their desire to get parental approval of their peenies... on the goddam fucking board...but also Miss Kink may also want you to critique her pussy, but only in glowing terms...which is not critique... you followin' me, baby? ...okay!...so now it is hard to balance out appreciation for Nicole Ritchie Party Girl Talk with possibility she's fishing for compliments about her labia, vagina, uterus and clitoris. I mean--her pussy is just FINE--y'all got that, defensive types--but if she doesn't want me to tell her that my ideal pussy might be a little closer to Michelle Pfeiffer 10 years ago--now hey!--that's not my problem, is it?

If it makes any of the tourist bus people on their way to see 'Phantome of the Opera' feel any better, I think y'all are all big-city and chic as all holy hell, and I gave this thread MY HIGHEST RATING!

Now, Zoe honey, does it truly follow that if I give my highest rating for a cute thread with people gettin' they' l'il feelin's worked up over nuthin' that I then have to give Miss Kink a 10 on the pussy too? Now, I axes you, be raisonnable...Not everybody can be on the Hottest Pussies of 2008 List, but I send my best Easter Wishes that Miss Kink will have success with her Basket.

In the meantime, I sure have been needing some good pussy. And I really did buy light bulbs, but just 2 and they are the kind that have the Edison base but are small ones like Xmas ones that you can fit a little shade over. You see, we urban homos are sissy about our little night lights when we can afford to be, although we do love it that we can really enjoy our animal-peters when they start really getting big for us...now honey, try to be nice and politically correct, because they will throw somebody out for near nothin' aroun' heah...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Dude you are so delusional. I'm thinking that... my feelings aren't hurt that you don't like my pussy. Actually.. you're probably jealous you'll never see something that spectacular in real life. Anywhoo when your posts start making any sense and you can talk like an adult and not mumble on and on about whatever it is you're rambling about (god knows I didn't take time to read more than the first two sentences) then you can come play with the big kids. Okay pumpkin?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Don't you worry nothin', Zoe honey. I decided to take you off Ignore, it's hazel I cain't read. :cussing2::eek:mfg: Of course I hate some of your political posts, but I can't tell you which ones...That shit somebody wrote about me talking about 'the little people' is so pitiful though. If people start saying they're the 'little people', then maybe they think they are. But Leona Helmsley is the one that used that and it helped her go to jail, ended up still leaving her fool dog$12million. (I guess that dog is still alive.)

Well, you see, Miss Zoe, people get too petty in da chatroom format sometimes. There is no reason for this except that they get too involved with people they don't know. So then I try to make peace with most of them (although there are several drear writers from Texas, a couple of them just write for shit) and they are so wound up and defensive they can't even just get laid back and enjoy themselves. Now this post is somewhat confusing, because take-off on the bragging gents of LPSG and their desire to get parental approval of their peenies... on the goddam fucking board...but also Miss Kink may also want you to critique her pussy, but only in glowing terms...which is not critique... you followin' me, baby? ...okay!...so now it is hard to balance out appreciation for Nicole Ritchie Party Girl Talk with possibility she's fishing for compliments about her labia, vagina, uterus and clitoris. I mean--her pussy is just FINE--y'all got that, defensive types--but if she doesn't want me to tell her that my ideal pussy might be a little closer to Michelle Pfeiffer 10 years ago--now hey!--that's not my problem, is it?

If it makes any of the tourist bus people on their way to see 'Phantome of the Opera' feel any better, I think y'all are all big-city and chic as all holy hell, and I gave this thread MY HIGHEST RATING!

Now, Zoe honey, does it truly follow that if I give my highest rating for a cute thread with people gettin' they' l'il feelin's worked up over nuthin' that I then have to give Miss Kink a 10 on the pussy too? Now, I axes you, be raisonnable...Not everybody can be on the Hottest Pussies of 2008 List, but I send my best Easter Wishes that Miss Kink will have success with her Basket.

In the meantime, I sure have been needing some good pussy. And I really did buy light bulbs, but just 2 and they are the kind that have the Edison base but are small ones like Xmas ones that you can fit a little shade over. You see, we urban homos are sissy about our little night lights when we can afford to be, although we do love it that we can really enjoy our animal-peters when they start really getting big for us...now honey, try to be nice and politically correct, because they will throw somebody out for near nothin' aroun' heah...

Oh sweetums, don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel. :rolleyes:
Everyone has an opinion. This thread isn't just funny, it's a parody of the "rate my dick" threads that show up in women's issues forum, echoing "your dick is not a woman's issue." NJQT says, you'd never see a woman put a thread up that reads "Rate my pussy" in the Young and Hung forums. I joked that NJQT would do it out of spite and TK ran with it.

That's why TK is laughing at you. It just kind of proves the point, rating a box in a hung forum, is odd...just as odd as the newest "rate my dick" thread appearing in the women's issue forum.

...as for the rest...
Is don't believe in such a thing is politically correct, I think people cling to that when they are not situationally aware and rely on crap tv ads about who is equipped to pick up a phone in the middle of the night. Remember that - Al Qaeda attacked the US four times under the Clinton Administration and they continued to cut our intelligence budget throughout the 90's. So it's not my disdain of the Clintons at work - rather the shitty TV ad. (get the difference? :wink:) Oh the theater of it all.

Be a good sport to Hazel, even if you cannot stand him, at least you can appreciate that he makes cogent, coherent statements, untainted by paranoia and can write in complete sentences.

Thanks for the love, honey. :cool:

--edited to add ---
As "for the little" people comment on an ancient signature line...psst...sweeite, that had nothing to do with you or anything about dick size. Everything to do with small minds, speculating about my skin color - those "little people" would wear the stupid cunt crown if they hung out at a family barbecue and see how eclectic my family tree truly is, aside of what side I get my lips and ass from.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Everyone has an opinion. This thread isn't just funny, it's a parody of the "rate my dick" threads that show up in women's issues forum, echoing "your dick is not a woman's issue." NJQT says, you'd never see a woman put a thread up that reads "Rate my pussy" in the Young and Hung forums. I joked that NJQT would do it out of spite and TK ran with it.

That's why TK is laughing at you. It just kind of proves the point, rating a box in a hung thread, is odd...just as rating a dick in a women's issue thread would be.

Is don't believe in such a thing is politically correct, I think people cling to that when they are not situationally aware and rely on crap tv ads about who is equipped to pick up a phone in the middle of the night. Remember that - Al Qaeda attacked the US for times under the Clinton Administration and they continued to cut our intelligence budget throughout the 90's. So it's not my disdain of the Clintons that work - rather the shitty TV ad. (get the difference? :wink:) Oh the theatre of it all.

Be a good sport to Hazel, even if you cannot stand him, at least you can appreciate that he makes cogent, coherent statements, untainted by paranoia and can write in complete sentences.

I fuckin love you. okay? lol you're too awesome.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That's why TK is laughing at you. It just kind of proves the point, rating a box in a hung forum, is odd...just as odd as the newest "rate my dick" thread appearing in the women's issue forum.

...as for the rest...
Is don't believe in such a thing is politically correct, I think people cling to that when they are not situationally aware and rely on crap tv ads about who is equipped to pick up a phone in the middle of the night. Remember that - Al Qaeda attacked the US four times under the Clinton Administration and they continued to cut our intelligence budget throughout the 90's. So it's not my disdain of the Clintons at work - rather the shitty TV ad. (get the difference? :wink:) Oh the theater of it all.

--edited to add ---
As "for the little" people comment on an ancient signature line...psst...sweeite, that had nothing to do with you or anything about dick size. Everything to do with small minds, speculating about my skin color - those "little people" would wear the stupid cunt crown if they hung out at a family barbecue and see how eclectic my family tree truly is, aside of what side I get my lips and ass from.

Charmers all. Back to Ignore for you and The Kink Cunt.

By the way, I don't know about your background nor care. Have no interest in 'being a good sport to hazelgod,' so will put you all on Ignore, since you obviously are 'little people' in the lilliputian sense.

Except for Njqt, of course. She knows I have good will and was trying to be cheerful to people who are just shitheads.

Glad you showed your true colours, Miss Kink. Now go fuck yourself, in your tourist-bus pussy and have a Shit-Eating Easter such as trailer-trash deserves..

Okay, your pussy rates about 5, I'd say. Bunch of internet junkies. Didn't read hazelgod's shit, will put them all back on Ignore. Bunch of jealous pieces of retardation.

But your explanation of the thread beats all, Zoe. Eat shit and die.

Miss Kink, you didn't read my excellent prose because you are an illiterate Nicole Richie bimbo. Since you're just nasty petty people, there is no longer any reason to be the least bit nice to you, and so you will be left in your 3rd step of Rock School.

Actually, Spoiled Princess is pissed at me too, but her pussy definitely gets a 9 at least. I would have apologized to her but she said 'I'm never offended, life's too short to get offended.' PLUS, she was at least as pissy as I was. But at least she's not retarded.

Apologies, njqt. These people simply are not in good faith. Have a Happy Easter and thanks for you thoughtfulness. When things like this happen, most people get hurt feelings, but I've tried with these hicks, and there's nothing I can do to make peace, so they just get Permanent Ignore. Probably stuck with sub-prime mortgages or something.