OMG!! Section 44 and my layover in London

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by BiItalianBro, Mar 8, 2010.

1. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

:eek:

Ok...just dud a 6 day LHR trip...please...to our UK friends..what the HELL are you all doing?!?!?!?!

I am (as most of you know) of southern Italian/Latino/German heritage...so i am olive skinned...i have been getting darker as spring rolls on I was confronted, several times, by MPD, over stuff like taking pictures!! I also got held up (in the CREW line) at Immigration over my US, Schengen and Argentine passports.....WTF???!!!>>>

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

I may be wrong, but section 44 was declared unlawful in europe. I saw it on a love police video.

3. dreamer20

Gold Member

Liberty - Protecting Civil Liberties Promoting Human Rights : 12/01/10 Liberty wins landmark stop and search case in Court of Human Rights

But in the uk:

"Despite the ruling of the European Court of Human Rights, Section 44 will remain in place until it is amended by Parliament."

Liberty - Protecting Civil Liberties Promoting Human Rights : Section 44 Terrorism Act 2000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice