OMG - Then & Now - Scott Baio Willie Aames

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yahoo! News Search Results for Scott Baio

Here's some more recent Baio pics from their newborn screening conference in September.

If you want to say how Scott is doing financially, he is doing pretty damn well and he has money for once. He probably has no roles at all, but he seems to be the type that doesn't give a crap. Married to Renee Sloane, had a baby named Bailey. Speaking about GA-1, he just launched a Bailey Baio Foundation for Baby Screening about this particular disorder.

Scott and Renee Baio Create Bailey Baio Angel Foundation - FameCrawler

As for Aames, well, he has been robbed at gunpoint this year while walking in Hollywood with his son Christopher and wife only. Both his wife Maylo and Willie written a book. He recently filed for bankruptcy. So Willie had a rocky start in life, despite appearing in the Celebrity show about weight loss.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Scott Baio is still a very handsome man and has aged very well. The "now" pic that the OP posted is just a bad pic of him.

Willie Aames, on the other hand...well, it looks like his battles with his weight and with his addictions have taken their toll.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Achilles knew what he was writing some 2300 years ago, about the fleeting beauty of youth. It happens to us all, and plastic surgery only thinly hides the approach of the grim reaper.

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Scott Baio looks pretty darn good now. That happens to be a bad picture of him. Willy Ames on the other hand, not so good. Has potential....

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Scott Baio looks pretty darn good now. That happens to be a bad picture of him. Willy Ames on the other hand, not so good. Has potential....

Agreed ... it wasn't one of his best pictures ...
Here's a couple more recent pics ...

Scott Baio does look pretty GOOD for being 46 now ... :redface:

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, he was Bibleman. It was the Christian version of Power Rangers.

That pic is from the 1982 Paradise(a rip-off Blue Lagoon) movie and that was trying to cash on the Christopher Atkins/Brooke Sheilds chemistry with Phoebe Cates & Willie Aames. It didn't work and it ended it being a total bomb.

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We believe you, Nude Yorker. :biggrin1: As always, everyone is beautiful, no matter if you odd or different, everyone at LPSG are all gorgeous. That's all that matters. No matter if you are 30,40, 50, or 60...you are still a human being.

Well, let's get back topic...:biggrin1:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Age and gravity, I suppose.

I must agree with one poster here, Willie had fine looking legs.

Scott Baio also had one fine bangable ass in the days. When his ass sometimes perked up in Happy Days as he got older, it made my dick wink. You just want to insert galons of cum inside that hole of his.

Photos of Scott Baio