OMG - Then & Now - Scott Baio Willie Aames

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard that Scott is hung like a horse. So if tyou don't want to look at his face theres always that to keep you busy

I hope elegant will forgive me for this, but I haven't really seen any evidence of that. In his reality show, "Scott Baio is 45...And Single," he meets up with Erin Moran (Joanie from Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi), to whom he lost his virginity, and she told him his penis was small.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus, can you post the pic where Scott Baio is jogging and there looks like a bulge shot in his shorts?

Sorry, I didn't see this request earlier. I think the first attached pic is the one you want. I'm also attaching a couple of other pics just for fun. I think he's got nice legs.

Attachments

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott Baio was a good looking guy back then and had a nice body also. I didn't see much of him because I didn't like any of the shows he was in. :frown1:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aames is good-looking, but that beard is a no-no! It is too Sammy Hagar-like. No offense. It is kind of ironic that they were a little bit bulking up during CIC and looking kind of hot then. Then they lost the muscle mass pretty much in the 90s. You know, ironically, when River Phoenix was pushing 15-17(Mosquito Coast, Running On Empty, Little Nikkita) he was also developing muscles, too. He was toned back then. He kind of lost that muscle mass in the later part of the 80s-early 90s. Oh, well....that happens to everybody! Not just the stars.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was SO HOT in Paradise ...

A few pics for you to check out ... or 100's on the Google page below ...
Be sure to click on the HOME to see all the stars ... and the whole Willie Aames gallery ... or you'll only see a couple of pages of him!!!
Incredible selection ... and its FREE !!!!

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://litp.shunpike.net/0/waip/dise260.jpg&imgrefurl=http://litp.shunpike.net/0/waip/para3.html&h=479&w=845&sz=43&hl=en&start=15&um=1&usg=__qtHZuBXXYwR-ErG4b5Ux21h-7OU=&tbnid=chNcGa-rTxvPuM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=145&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWillie%2BAames%2BParadise%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX

Attachments

Last edited:

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like them both better now. I like a more mature man. Willie's "now" pic is hot--in my opinion.