Omg!! This Is Truly The Biggest Dick Ive Ever Seen!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
abcd said:
i dont have the ability to access rapidshare...can someone please post the pic or video on another way?
OK, but there is a condition attached! :rolleyes:

Namely: let me know in return whether you are able to download this successfully, as it's a site I'm trying out for people who have rapidshare issues:

http://www.badongo.net/vid/150407

(watch the "download countdown" in the upper right corner, and hit the "click here to download" button once it appears).

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It looks real to me, but I don't find it all that impressive. I mean, yeah, the size is impressive. It's large for sure. I guess I just wouldn't want one that size if it didn't get any more excited than that. I mean the orgasm seems pretty lame if you ask me. When I shoot, it hit my chest, stomach, forehead, face, etc. If I were standing like this guy, it would shoot pretty damn far.

Oh well, I guess it's all a trade off. I'm no 10", but my 7.5 is just fine and I cum a helluva lot better. (IMHO of course). :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The same guy features jerking off in front of a bicycle a couple of times in DudeTube's entry to the 2006 DList Film Festival:

http://dudetube.blogspot.com/2006/06/dlist-film-festival.html

The eagle-eyed will also spot LPSG's own HungFunNYC amid the footage, in an excerpt from a self-sucking video originally seen in its entirety here.

I can't guarantee how long the clip will stay active at DudeTube, but once it's gone, I'm afraid it's gone.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mjcp said:
That is a dandy, but that has to be one of the fastest and shortest orgasms I've ever seen. Very nice tool, looks real.

He was totally erected when the vid began, how do you know how long he had been stroking that big cannon?

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never want to get to the point when I think a dick like this one is "not that big" but I can understand how some of the men posting replys on this thread could think that. I can't even imagine.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RoysToy said:
He was totally erected when the vid began, how do you know how long he had been stroking that big cannon?

Oh, just reread you post, man, and see that you said "the fastest and shortest orgasm". I have to agree the duration of the actual orgasm was as short one!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aNMpumpCOACH said:
step by step , HOW DO I SEE VIDEO?

Click on the link below for my illustrated step-by-step tutorial to Rapidshare.

Here is the link ---> http://www.lpsg.org/478923-post114.html

Please be aware that if you are using AOL or certain other service providers, you may be unable to use Rapidshare.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I had sex with a guy who was that size. I think it's real. The guy looks small in stature making the think look even more gigantic.

I Would say it is real, and probably not as large as one might think. He does look like a small guy in stature. me I am 5'7" 130 lbs, rock hard I am 9" x 6.5" and it looks massive me.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ruinean said:
Are you all paid members at that site? I wonder because all the links posted here to that site and I have never been able to open them.

I have the same experience.. it is so frustrating to go there and spend five minutes and get nothing in return! Waste of time!:mad:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's 6' tall and 160lbs, brown eyes, dark brown hair (shaved), A really "swell" guy! Ohh..and he can palm a basketball....just sayin'....

Randll86 said:
I Would say it is real, and probably not as large as one might think. He does look like a small guy in stature. me I am 5'7" 130 lbs, rock hard I am 9" x 6.5" and it looks massive me.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quercusone said:
He's 6' tall and 160lbs, brown eyes, dark brown hair (shaved), A really "swell" guy! Ohh..and he can palm a basketball....just sayin'....
I just have a grammatical question. Is quercusone use of "he" second or third person? :wink:

we_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what the heck of course he cant come in the normal speed.. because it travels twice as far as you.. ITS REAL! nd its hard to go around with that caus if you get hard or shit everyone will see and you must sit down a while then not to hurt himself you dont want that pointing down !.. OK ITS MY OWN experience :0)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quercusone said:
Uhhh...I only see one people in that vid...???
Third person is when some speaks of them selves, as though they were speaking of another person (i.e., We that IanTheTall is taller than most humanoid males). If memory serves correctly, the video you were addressing is of you.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's on second?

IanTheTall said:
Third person is when some speaks of them selves, as though they were speaking of another person (i.e., We that IanTheTall is taller than most humanoid males). If memory serves correctly, the video you were addressing is of you.