OMG Who the hell is this dude? (longest cock ever)

D_Aggleby Applenads

Account Disabled
Media
It certainly is huge! i would like to think this is real, as there is no evidence that its fake. But who knows, If this is the only video of him, it probably is fake, as im sure if it was real he would show it off more!

nub_dick_grower

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What makes me question the veracity of the video:

1. Blur/out of focus/very low quality :: While not a hallmark of fake, it makes it harder to tell what is actually there.

2. Why didnt he show closer to the camera? When he comes closer to the camera, he hides his 'dick' behind his pants. Maybe nothing, but it's odd.

3. Why doesnt he get hard at all? No evidence of hardness, or anything but the same level of erection. This is a bit odd.

--

Individually, they're relatively minor excusable things, but when they're all present, makes me want to 'see more evidence' before coming to conclusions.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao! U people are delirious! I think its real! There is nothing that gives me fake from that vid. Its worldstar! Its a dick. That shit is huge. I'm man enough to say that man puts me and most of the members here to shame!

Don't know about the authenticity of the video but even if it's real, nobody puts you to shame.......you are huge!