OMG Who the hell is this dude? (longest cock ever)

qurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao! U people are delirious! I think its real! There is nothing that gives me fake from that vid. Its worldstar! Its a dick. That shit is huge. I'm man enough to say that man puts me and most of the members here to shame!

It may well be real but in that half erect state with such a thick cock I doubt he could ever get that thing working. So what good of having even a leg length thingy if it cannot be used? just my two cents.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have heard of black men having cocks that long.

I can say one thing though, I would NOT want something that long dangling between my legs.. A cock that long would almost be usesless and surely would be a nuisance and a bother more than anything. Imagine trying to contain and control that thing going to a friend's funeral or making a speech in public or something. I bet he has to work like hell every day of his life not to look vulgar walking around and going about every day life.

Some say it's fake and it may be, the video was very unclear and made it hard to tell, but I have heard of black men having that much cock.

That's what I call "too much of a good thing".