Omg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
If I say, "Ick! That's fucking gross!" am I being insensitive?
It might be insensitive if you were talking about his natural penis, but when it's self-inflicted grossness, I think it makes him fair game for such a comment! :biggrin1:

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
horribleperson said:
it cant be real can it?

I hope to god not... what would possess anyone to ever do that to himself? I don't care if he's gay or straight -- with a "thing" like that, he'll never be using it for sexual purposes. Damn --- if I was ever with a guy that whipped that thing out I think I'd either laugh hysterically or give him the number of a local psychologist.

At that point it's a parody of itself, but certainly not a sex organ.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It real enough. There are a small group of guys out there driving down to TJ in Baja for silicone injections illegal in the U.S. Pumping umpteen cc's into your body where it can migrate is not something a wise man with a long term vision of life does lightly.

I've seen one of these silicone monsters on a nude beach at Cap d' Agde France. My 9" to 9.5" flaccid flopping garden hose out on that warm day looked like a long insignificant piece of meat compared to that thing. It was much larger in circumference (about 10+") than length (about 8") with the skin and penis itself appearing as swollen and stretched as humanly possible. It got the stares throughout the entire beach, but as for sexual desirability for either female or male- apparently not. It's owner was a single the entire week he was there.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that's pretty scary. Even scarier is a look into his "inspiration" folder. (shudder)