OMGZ!!!1 Rocky's Dick Pics

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear General LPSG Populace,

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for welcoming me so warmly into your small (and I use that term loosely), modest (that one, too), community. Overall, I feel quite loved and appreciated around these parts. I've even made some really cool, really genuine (near-)real-life friends whom I keep in contact with on a daily basis-- multiple times a day, usually. And they know who they are. Also, a special shout out to my chat room peeps! You all are the answer to my insomniac prayers! I appreciate your company and friendship. To all of you, thank you. This bulleting is not, however, directed towards you at all. Not from here on out, anyway.

For the most part, you all have been not only kind and receptive, but respectful, as well. No, this bulletin is directed at those wretched, lonely souls who continually pester me to post nude photos of myself. To you all, I say, "Boo. Poor form." Why must I post pictures of my penis for you to be satisfied? Last time I checked, I'm not your personal jack off material. And, fine, if you don't like that I only post face and body pics (excessive as you may feel they are), then stop stalking my personal gallery, hounding for the chance to see my bloody penis. I mean, Jeezey Creezey! I know it's beautiful as fuck, but I'd really appreciate a little more respect as far as my private space is concerned.

Now, please don't think this is directed at those of you who have merely asked once or twice and respected my wishes, or those of you who ask on occasion in a humorous fashion. I understand you're at least curious. This is a large penis support group, and I get that. I'm not a moron. It's just those who are rude or forceful about it who need a good whooping.

Thank you for staying tuned for this PSA. It's a crappy one, but I just needed to get it off of my chest. Have a wonderful day/evening, and I'll see you all real soon.

With All Due Respect,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear General LPSG Populace,

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for welcoming me so warmly into your small (and I use that term loosely), modest (that one, too), community. Overall, I feel quite loved and appreciated around these parts. I've even made some really cool, really genuine (near-)real-life friends whom I keep in contact with on a daily basis-- multiple times a day, usually. And they know who they are. Also, a special shout out to my chat room peeps! You all are the answer to my insomniac prayers! I appreciate your company and friendship. To all of you, thank you. This bulleting is not, however, directed towards you at all. Not from here on out, anyway.

For the most part, you all have been not only kind and receptive, but respectful, as well. No, this bulletin is directed at those wretched, lonely souls who continually pester me to post nude photos of myself. To you all, I say, "Boo. Poor form." Why must I post pictures of my penis for you to be satisfied? Last time I checked, I'm not your personal jack off material. And, fine, if you don't like that I only post face and body pics (excessive as you may feel they are), then stop stalking my personal gallery, hounding for the chance to see my bloody penis. I mean, Jeezey Creezey! I know it's beautiful as fuck, but I'd really appreciate a little more respect as far as my private space is concerned.

Now, please don't think this is directed at those of you who have merely asked once or twice and respected my wishes, or those of you who ask on occasion in a humorous fashion. I understand you're at least curious. This is a large penis support group, and I get that. I'm not a moron. It's just those who are rude or forceful about it who need a good whooping.

Thank you for staying tuned for this PSA. It's a crappy one, but I just needed to get it off of my chest. Have a wonderful day/evening, and I'll see you all real soon.

With All Due Respect,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Rocky

Hehe I feel the same. I always get bugged to put 'less boring' pictures on my profile, but they'll get over it :biggrin1:

mvansd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very well said, Rocky. Enjoy you're stay here with us, I know I do. Your witty sense of humor is much appriciated, as are the pics you share with us!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man.....from what I have read on some of your posts you seem like a cool dude (I'm a dork, I know), plus major props for being a Beetles fan....I have tryed to have serious conversation/discussion about music with many people around your age, and they either say "who are the beetles," or "the beetles suck" so I find it refreshing to find someone out there younger than me have an appreciation/affinity for the works of the beetles.... try not to let the..... hmmm how should i put it....overly enthusiastic cock pic lurkers, get to ya.... though I guess to put a positive spn on it for you, if it were me in your situation, I would kinda be proud of myself to have that big of a following lol take care una

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Beatles :tongue:

Thanks a lot, guys! Glad to know I'm not alone. :biggrin1:

Feel free to pm me if you'd like-- you all seem like folks I'd really get along with!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mr. Hardcock.....I crack up every time I see your avatar.......ITS HAND BANANA!!!! Lmao! BTW Rocky.....every time I see your screen name I think of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show lol

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright Rock. I must admit - to reciprocate the candor of your post - that when I saw the thread title I clicked on it so fast I think I sprained my fucking finger. That said...

You don't know me from Adam (I always assume people don't notice me as much as I notice them, which is really faulty thinking on a board like this, but then again I'm preaching to the fucking choir). I have, however, taken note of you, and I believe commented on such once or twice (okay, more like several times) in what was I know taken as a playful, flirty way.

I didn't take notice of you because you have a huge, awesome cock. Don't get me wrong. You are an incredibly hot guy. But your looks are not, to me at least, what makes you incredibly hot. It's your wit, charm, friendliness, intelligence, and more than anything else your comfort with yourself and ease with dealing with people. That, and the kickin' bod. That's what makes you hot.

What makes you incredibly hot is your humbleness.

As much as I and 1,000 people on this board would love to see you in the all-together, I actually dig you keeping it under wraps. It furthers the fantasy and keeps you being you. And that, my friend, is the hotness of Rocky.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats really sweet of you Rocky, feels like the end of He-Man when there was a nice lesson to be learnt!

Glad your around, my wendys loving buddy!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In rereading, god I hope that didn't come off as creepy or weird. I was trying to express respect for you as a person and appreciation for both what you've experienced and your choice not to post full-frontal pics. Hoping that didn't read as anything salacious. Well, not too salacious at least. :tongue:

Ah, I've got a few beers in me. Best to stop posting altogether. :redface:

You're a cool, hot guy Rock and we loves ya on this board without the money shot.

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You do realize that before this thread I was oblivious to who you were and thus didn't want to see your dick pics...

but after seeing your face, your body and reading your eloquent and humorous words... now I do and must join the throngs of others who want to see them too.

Hell, maybe you are just irresistible? :smile:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Hardcock.....I crack up every time I see your avatar.......ITS HAND BANANA!!!! Lmao! BTW Rocky.....every time I see your screen name I think of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show lol
haha - me too!! I can't stop saying "tonight... you..."

Rock, even though I don't know ya personally, you're a class act, dude.. :cool:

BikerGirlnAtl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha aww Rocky :) I'm so proud of you for standing your ground. Don't listen to the big bad Numbers, I'll be sure to whip him back into shape later.