OMGZ!!!1 Rocky's Dick Pics

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Rocky. It happens to all of us. Peeps are always asking for more photos or close-up dick photos, or most of all face photos. I'm not ready for the face shots yet so I think it's cool you do that. I also get requests for butthole shots. That's a part of my body that I'm keeping to myself. Your rant was cool btw.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Rocky. It happens to all of us. Peeps are always asking for more photos or close-up dick photos, or most of all face photos. I'm not ready for the face shots yet so I think it's cool you do that. I also get requests for butthole shots. That's a part of my body that I'm keeping to myself. Your rant was cool btw.

Thank you, sir! :biggrin1:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Rocky. It happens to all of us. Peeps are always asking for more photos or close-up dick photos, or most of all face photos. I'm not ready for the face shots yet so I think it's cool you do that. I also get requests for butthole shots. That's a part of my body that I'm keeping to myself.
Good for you. I get called phobic, chickenshit, you name it. I don't care. I will decide on my own terms when I show parts of my body, or close-ups. Till then, I will keep a nice comfortable distance from the camera.

I'm happy with what you and Rocky have shared so far.

Cheers

I'm thinking it's even worse for the girls on this site

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i personally enjoy all different photos on this site. rocky the bull happens to have a cute face & a nice male body. after all the penis shots, i really love to be able to look at a guy's face as well. thanks rocky. :)

Umm... people even bugged me to see my dick pics. So if they're bugging me, then sure as shit they're going to hound you. Bite the bullet and put one up. It gets people to shut up.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There were two ways of dealing with these requests:

1) Ignoring them and moving on.

2) Creating a new thread about these so as to get more exposure and more people fawning over you.

Nice Attention-Whoring, dude.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would not say he is hot in my eyes however I like real men with hair and little older. I see here and so many other sites such as this one that the men here to tend look like pre high school or high school age. Nothing wrong with that per se but give me the older more grounded older man anyday.

Just my opinion and not meant to piss off rocky...just my opinion.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah how lovely :smile:

I feel like breaking into spontaneous song....

*can't hold it in*

The hills are alive with the sound of music...

Sorry Rocky, I couldn't stop myself... :tongue:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, dude! Ignore the fuckers who constantly pester you to do things that you're not comfortable doing.