OMGZ!!!1 Rocky's Dick Pics

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And here I though I was the only one who gets hounded to post more pics all the time...

Good for you for standing your ground. You don't HAVE to show your goodies to be a meaningful contributor here, lots of people have taken the very same stand on the subject. Not like I'm one of them, but I digress...

And BTW - though I haven't posted as regularly as I once did here lately - I am the resident attention whore and feel pretty confident in saying that I don't think that's what you were trying to do here.

That is all.

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rocky, its all been said, you do what you feel is your boundries.
As for the requests they will probably still keep coming , the site has many different people with different interests. The world is a large place. Find the people you are intersted in here and have good time with them.
I personally have made no such request of you, although i can undesrtand the point of view of some members here. Being a large penis support site, sharing pictures creates a commoradory that explores our common bond. For myself viewing others pics is not sexual but rather a connection to someone else who shares a similiar experience.

y

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Rocky, you are a great cool guy becuase you have a great personality. Who cares what your cock looks like or how much it meassures? Continue being genuine and true to yourself, that is what makes you a special guy.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And here I though I was the only one who gets hounded to post more pics all the time...

Good for you for standing your ground. You don't HAVE to show your goodies to be a meaningful contributor here, lots of people have taken the very same stand on the subject. Not like I'm one of them, but I digress...

And BTW - though I haven't posted as regularly as I once did here lately - I am the resident attention whore and feel pretty confident in saying that I don't think that's what you were trying to do here.

That is all.

Thanks, vinny_spiruccino! Appreciate your opinion.

And yeah, I really didn't mean for this to turn into an attention thread.
Luckily, people seem to be returning to the matter at hand, so to speak.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rocky, its all been said, you do what you feel is your boundries.
As for the requests they will probably still keep coming , the site has many different people with different interests. The world is a large place. Find the people you are intersted in here and have good time with them.
I personally have made no such request of you, although i can undesrtand the point of view of some members here. Being a large penis support site, sharing pictures creates a commoradory that explores our common bond. For myself viewing others pics is not sexual but rather a connection to someone else who shares a similiar experience.

Thank you for sharing your views, jacknthebstock! I couldn't agree more as far as commoradory (sp?) goes-- as a wise member once told me, being large is almost like being in a fraternity, of sorts. It's a very strong common bond, indeed. Hence, my being here.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I applaud you for sticking to your princples, Rocky. Tis a rare young man who doesnt cave in to pressure or cajoling, and who knows his own mind as well as you appear to. Well done!

Now, show us yer cock...:wink:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent post Rocky and you should definately NOT be doing anything you feel bad or weird about doing, especially if it is under the impression that you HAVE to show your dick because of the nature of this site. Yes, there are a lot of blokes here that do not mind showing off their wares and all the more power to them, but there is just as many blokes here that include myself that are not that at ease yet with showing off their cock and balls to the world LOL.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, there are a lot of blokes here that do not mind showing off their wares and all the more power to them, but there is just as many blokes here that include myself that are not that at ease yet with showing off their cock and balls to the world LOL.

And let's face it ... Rocky could easily be POTUS one day.
He already has lots of face pics up.
This pretty much precludes sharing all his antipodal richness.
I'm sure, like Teddy Roosevelt, he speaks softly and carries a big stick.
No proof needed.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And let's face it ... Rocky could easily be POTUS one day.
He already has lots of face pics up.
This pretty much precludes sharing all his antipodal richness.
I'm sure, like Teddy Roosevelt, he speaks softly and carries a big stick.
No proof needed.

!!!

A Teddy reference!
Be still my beating heart :tongue:

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK - enough of the compliments for Rocks - he's a good looking guy but has nose hairs and smelly armpits like the rest of us!!!! Just wanted to say "keep your dick for yourself buddy" Your personality shines in the chatroom and that's the only reason we get along so well. This place is unique in terms of the mix of gay, bi and str8 as well as the occasional and much appreciated female point of view - as Rocks said, let's all show respect for each other and have fun without "demanding" others to put on a free peepshow!!!!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Rocky, If someone can get BF2K to post its you,thats a shocker! Thanks for your words bro and I don't care if you ever post a dick pick, Your personalility shines no matter what.

Wanna cam, ASL? :tongue::biggrin1::tongue:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK - enough of the compliments for Rocks - he's a good looking guy but has nose hairs and smelly armpits like the rest of us!!!! Just wanted to say "keep your dick for yourself buddy" Your personality shines in the chatroom and that's the only reason we get along so well. This place is unique in terms of the mix of gay, bi and str8 as well as the occasional and much appreciated female point of view - as Rocks said, let's all show respect for each other and have fun without "demanding" others to put on a free peepshow!!!!

You know what time it is, BF! :biggrin1:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Rocky, If someone can get BF2K to post its you,thats a shocker! Thanks for your words bro and I don't care if you ever post a dick pick, Your personalility shines no matter what.

Wanna cam, ASL? :tongue::biggrin1::tongue:

ZOMG!!!!11

Hei, MoNsTeR, wanna have secks!?!?!?!?!1

Ewe is s3w haughtts!

gaynurse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey rocky, as one of the ones who pestered you a couple times for some more intimate pics, i do wholeheartedly apologize. You do seem like a reasonably cool guy, and did not mean to offend your sensibilities. but with that gorgeous smile, face and bod, you can't blame a guy for asking!!!

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey rocky, as one of the ones who pestered you a couple times for some more intimate pics, i do wholeheartedly apologize. You do seem like a reasonably cool guy, and did not mean to offend your sensibilities. but with that gorgeous smile, face and bod, you can't blame a guy for asking!!!

Apology accepted. :tongue: