Omri Katz - Barechested, Naked, I don't care!

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always loved Omri Katz. For those of you who don't now who he is, he played Max in Hocus Pocus and John Ross Jr. in Dallas. He has a beautiful smile and is absolutely gorgeous. Does anyone have any shirtless pics of him? Nude would be nice too, but I don't expect any to exist. Thanks.

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. I saw the film. He's put on weight, but I still find him an attractive man. BTW, I read somewhere that he is now a hairstylist in California. Does anyone else know what he is up to? I'd hate to see that he gave up acting.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

eroticnocturnal

Just Browsing
Media
Suspected he was gay, didn't know for sure. Saw the short film and yeah he is still hot, although the film itself most likely didn't help his career. He is currently living in israel while taking a break from hairdressing and acting...apparently his career hasn't fared well in recent years. Here's hoping he makes a comeback, I always thought he had potential (and that adorable smile)

Suspected he was gay, didn't know for sure. Saw the short film and yeah he is still hot, although the film itself most likely didn't help his career. He is currently living in israel while taking a break from hairdressing and acting...apparently his career hasn't fared well in recent years. Here's hoping he makes a comeback, I always thought he had potential (and that adorable smile)
Apparently he has a girlfriend. He just posted that on Instagram.