On A Hungarian Farm

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 1

The doors of the bus close right after I step out. The bus-driver drives off, I was his only passenger today. I try to remember why I wanted to do this, why I wanted to go here. There's no way back right now. I'm in the middle of nowhere: Hungary.
I walk up to the front door of the main building and ring the bell. Nobody answers the door. I ring again. Nothing.
Of course, it's a bloody farm, nobody is inside, everybody's working on the land. I walk around the house to see if anybody's there. There should be somebody, they know I'll arrive today. But the only creatures I see are some chicken, running around.

Then, just when I wanted to turn around, I hear a loud noise. Some car or motor is approaching, damn it's making a hell of a noise. It's a damn tractor with my oldest cousin, Lukas, on it.
He jumps off his tractor and greets me: "Mike, that has been so long! Wow, you really changed man! Looking good!"
While he gives me a big hug, I see Boris approaching. "Mike, my favourite cousin. Really good to see you, we're going to have so much fun!"
Lukas and Boris are my two cousins. We used to hang out a lot, but my family moved to London a couple of years ago.
They're around my age, Boris is 19 and Lukas is, like me, 20. They could be twins, they look so much like each other. Both beautiful blond hair and deep blue eyes. It's summer, so it's hot, and both guys are wearing nothing but shoes and a blue overall, showing their developed bodies. Their parents, my uncle and aunt, are farmers, so Boris and Lukas help them a lot. And I have to admit, you can see that. They aren't super muscular, but nice big shoulders and pecs.

"Come, we'll take you first inside and show you the house. Then you'll meet the rest of the crew.", Lukas says and takes my bag.
"The rest of the crew? I thought it was only the three of us!", I reply.
"Are you silly? You think we three can run this farm? No way man. Things have changed since you moved. We've got some regular help right now, and a lot of people who work for us on the land. We'll hardly have to do anything, it's summer holiday!", Lukas answers.

My uncle and aunt, the parents of Lukas and Boris, thought they could use a holiday, so they went to France. And they suggested that I could come over to Hungary to keep Lukas and Boris company. As stupid as I was, I thought I had to work all day long this summer-holiday. Luckily, they have staff.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 2

Boris takes me to his room. There's are two beds, on each side of the wall.
"Yeah, normally these beds are against each other, so there only one big bed for myself. But take either bed, this will be our place for this holiday!", Boris says.
"You have a nice room here. With a big balcony I see!"
"Lukas is sleeping in the room right next to us. But he's got a girlfriend right now, so I don't think it's a good idea to sleep in his room. If you know what I mean, haha!", Boris says.
"I know exactly what you mean!"
"But hey, what about you and the girls. I mean, you remember when we we're like 17, we talked about girls and sex for ages. Right now, I know nothing about you and the girls."
"Oh, that's going very well. I've had some girlfriends over the past couple of years, but I'm free now."
"Okay that's good. Because I've told some friends that there was a London-guy comming over this holiday, so there are some girls that are desperate to meet you, haha!"
"So they like me already? Only because I'm from London?"
"Boy, this is the middle of nowhere. Girls will kill each other for a guy from London!"
"Really?", I ask.
"Really. But come, I'll show you the bathroom."

Boris shows me the bathroom, which can be accessed directly by his room. We don't need to pass the hallway or something. In the bathroom, there's a bathtub, a seperate shower-cabin, two sinks and a toilet.
"That's the downside, we have to share this bathroom with Lukas. And man, he likes to shower for hours!", Boris says. "Look, if you take this door, you're right in Lukas' room. When we we're younger, we used the bathroom to sneak to each others room, without our parents knowing it!"

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 3

It's 4 p.m. already so Boris and Lukas give a brief tour of the farm. The house Boris and Lukas live is great, with a big pool next to it.
There are two main fields on the land. One of them is a meadow, with grazing horses on it. The other one is full of strawberry plants, and a lot of people working on it. Boris and Lukas don't know any of those people. It are all day laborers.
The parents of Boris and Lukas sold their animals a while ago, and have now a lucrative business selling strawberries. The field with the horses and hay is just for the fun.

"And this is Alexandros, he's from Greece." Boris introduces me to a beautiful guy around our age. He shakes my hand and says hi, but I'm speechless. I never knew a boy could make me feel this way, but this Alexandros can. He has a beautiful olive skin, green eyes and dark hair. He's wearing a white t-shirt underneath his overall, but I can see that he has a nice muscular body. Broad shoulders and a developed chest.
"He's an exchange student from my class, and he's staying here for only a couple of days more. Then he's going back to Greece.", Lukas says.
A certain look in Alexandros' eyes tells me that he noticed my attraction to him...

"You must be pretty tired from the long trip all by yourself. So you decided that we would just take it easy tonight, chill a little bit here.", Boris says.
So this evening we just watch a couple of movies and eat a pizza before going to bed.

I'm really tired so when we go to our rooms, I immediatly lay down. Boris and I start talking, like the old days. About all kind of things, girls, school, friends, life in London, life in Hungary.
After a while, I ask him: "That Alexandros hey, you know."
"Yeah, what about him?", Boris asks.
"Where does he sleep?"
"Oh, he's a friend of Lukas but he doesn't stay here. He stays over at the house of a friend of him and Lukas. But he works here."
"Why does he work here than?"
"To make some money for the trip back. A while ago, he lost all his money with gambling, stupid hey."
"Yeah, real stupid. But he seems a nice guy to me."
"Oh yeah he is. He's a real friend, when we go out, he usually goes with us. But hey, I'm tired now. Let's go to sleep."
"Ok, sleep well."

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 4

The next day, I wake up really early. It's getting a little lighter, but some kind of rooster is waking me up. It's pretty hot already, and the window is open. A soft breeze is playing with the curtains.
Boris is still sleeping, only 3 feet away from me. He isn't under his blanket anymore, because it's so warm. The few sunbeams shining in the room allow me to watch his body closely. Boris has a great body, slim, pretty muscular and nicely tanned. There's hardly any hair on his arms, and there's no hair at all on his chest. He's got a nice sixpack and pretty big pecs. His underwear shows a pretty big bulge, bigger than it was years ago. I try to take a closer look, to see if I can distinguish anything that looks like a penis, but I can't.
Although the three of us have always been very close, I've only seen Lukas' cock.

One time, when I was spending the weekend at their farm, Lukas took me to a nearby stream for some fishing. Boris was ill, so he couldn't come. He was 17 at that time, so Lukas and I must have been 18.
It was hot as hell, even though it wasn't really summer. We had some drinks and snacks with us and tried to catch some fish all afternoon long. We were standing right in the sun all that time, so after a while Lukas put away his fishing-rod and tried to sit in the shadow.
"Oh man, even this shadow is too hot!", he said. "I think we should go back, it's just too damn hot."
"But we're here for only 20 minutes now. We haven't catched anything yet, why do you want to go back already?", I said.
"Because it's too hot, we can take a swim at our place."
"Well, why don't you take a swim here?", I suggested.
Lukas thought about it for a while, and then he agreed.
"Okay, but then I'll scare away all the fish.", he said.
"Don't worry. I'll stop fishing and take a swim too. You're right that it's too hot."

I remember we stripped down, all to our underwear. Like that, we stood in front of each other. Lukas grabbed his boxershorts like he wanted to pull them down and while he smiled in a cheeky way, he said: "With or without boxershorts?"
"Without.", I said, and we both pulled our boxershorts down before jumping in the stream.
I remember that we swimmed for a quite a while, without comming out of the water. So I hadn't seen his penis until we both came out of the water.
I know we both didn't cover up our cocks, and we both took a good look at each others package.
"Dude, I'm older and taller than you, but it looks as if you've got a bigger one!", Lukas said. "I thought I had a big one!"
"Well, you have a huge one. And so do I!", I replied.

That night I slept at Lukas room, because Boris was still pretty sick. In the middle of the night, we were still talking, he brought up the subject. He doubted that I was the bigger one, and insisted that he had a bigger cock than me, saying that he was older and taller.
"Well, then how big are you?", I asked him.
"Ssssh, not so loud, I don't want anybody to hear us.", Lukas said.
"Okay, how big are you?", I whispered.
"How should I know?"
"Well, you never measured it?"
"No, did you?"
"Yeah, of course I did. You've really never measured your dick?", I said.
"No, really, never. Then how big is yours?"
"I'll only tell if you measure right now."
"Okay, I'll get a ruler, but you should tell me first."
"Ok, I'm 8 inches."
"Fuck you, you're lying. I've seen yours and that weren't 8 inches.", Lukas said.
"8 Inches hard, you dumbhead."
Lukas was silent for a moment.
"You want me to measure hard?", he said.
"Yeah, otherwise you can't really compare."
"Haha, okay."

He turned on his night-lamp and grabbed a ruler from his schoolbag.
Then he turned his night-lamp off and was quiet for a while.
"I'll say it when I'm hard, so we can measure. But hey, I want some proof that yours is really 8 inches.", he said.
"Okay, I'll make mine hard too then."

A couple of minutes later, Lukas turned on his night-lamp and removed his blanket. I remember him pulling his huge cock out of his boxershort and putting the ruler next to it.
I was on a matress on the floor and got up to see the result. His cock was pretty thick and it bended a little upwards. He had not public hair at all, all shaven away. His balls were smooth also. I couldn't tell if he was circumsized, as his cock was erect.
"8.5!!!", he yelled. "Hahaha, I beat you. Mine's bigger!"
Lukas gave me the ruler and I pulled mine out. Just like I expected, it showed 8 inches.
"So I'm bigger.", Lukas said. "But it looks as if you've got bigger balls."
"Yeah, I've got big balls. But you know, I've never seen anybody whose got a bigger cock than me. All my friends are smaller!"

We kept on talking about our cocks for a while, still with our boxershorts down and our blankets away. At one moment, I really don't know who suggested it, but we started to jerk.
We didn't touch each other, we just jerked ourselves. I was on a matress on the floor and Lukas was on his bed right next to me, but I could still see his big cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. I remember we constantly looked at each other and giggled. After a while I shot my load on my chest and Lukas stopped jerking. He grabbed a roll of toilet paper from his bedside table and handed it over. Then, while I was removing the sperm from my chest, he continued jerking and shot it load soon afterwards. I handed him the roll of toilet paper and after he cleaned himself we fell asleep.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 5

I stop daydreaming about my adventure with Lukas when the rooster starts making noise again.
Boris turns around and awakes.
"Are you awake already?", he askes.
"Yeah, I'm already awake."
Boris gets up and puts his hand inside his boxershort to re-position his manhood.
"Pff, I'll just get a shower.", he says and walks to the bathroom.
A few moments later I hear the water running. I take a look at the door to the bathroom and see that it's still a little open. Appearantly it's impossible to lock the door. When I go up a little, I can look right into the bathroom, but all I can see is the toilet.
I keep lying in bed, waiting for Boris to be ready so I can get a shower.

But then, I hear something. Lukas is standing in the bathroom, talking to Boris: "Hey bro, good morning. You slept well?"
"Yeah I did. You too?"
"Yes, yes.", Lukas answered.
Then, I hear the sound of somebody taking a piss. I look through the small door-opening and see Lukas from behind. He's standing butt-naked in front of the toilet, taking a piss. I notice his muscular back and tight ass. When he's finished, he swings his cock up and down and flushes the toilet. Just when he turns around, I lay back down on the bed. I don't want him to catch me peeking.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 6

A few minutes later, Boris walks into the room. He has a big white towel, wrapped around his waist.
"Seriously, you should take a shower right now. Because if Lukas is before you, you'll have to wait for ages!", he says.

I get up in bed, but I can't yet find the energy to get really out.
Boris opens his wardrobe and pulls one of his tight boxerbriefs out. I see in the corner of my eye that he just drops his towel on the floor and puts on his underwear. Too bad I wasn't looking in his direction, but it's obvious that Boris and Lukas aren't shy about their bodies. Lukas could just walk in the bathroom naked, while Boris was showering. And Boris just dropped his towel right in front of me, only I was so stupid to not look at him.

I get up and walk straight to the bathroom, to the shower-cabin. I open the glass door of the cabin and turn the shower on. Then I drop my boxershort down and step into the cabin.
Just when I'm soaping up my body, the door to Lukas' room opens. He's standing in the doorway, totally naked. Instead of immediatly closing the door, as most people would do, he just keeps standing there. He looks at me, at my body and casually asks: "Just take the time you need, I'll wait for you." Then, he closes the door.

I'm suprised about how open Boris and Lukas seem to be. It's as if they don't have any secrets to each other or to me. I'm not used to this but I actually immediatly like it. We aren't just cousins, we're really good friends. So why should we have anything to hide for each other?

A few minutes later, I turn off the showerhead and step out of the cabin. I start to dry myself off, when Lukas' door opens again. I'm still totally naked, and so is Lukas. He casually walks in and grabs a towel from the closet. As I'm drying myself off in front of the shower-cabin, he waits for me. Lukas doesn't do anything to hide his manhood, he just stands there, next to me. It seems that his cock is about as big as it was when I saw it the first time. But his balls have certainly grown bigger. And just like me, he has shaved all his public hair off, including that on his balls. He isn't circumsized, and neither am I.
Maybe it is because we're family, but our cocks pretty look like each other.

"Wow dude, I think I forgot about your prick. It's big!", Lukas says.
"Haha, I haven't forgot about yours. It's still huge!", I reply.
"I know, I know. It's fun to see that only boys from my family have got a cock just as big as mine. You, Boris, and some other cousins, but none of my friends, you know. They're all smaller than our family!"
"Yeah, same for me. I've got the biggest one of my friends. But I remember that you were just a little bigger than me, right?", I say to him with a wink.
"I don't quite remember that encounter, but I'm sure you're right, haha.", Lukas replies before he gives me a friendly slam on my ass and steps into the cabin.

He starts to take a shower, while I'm still in the bathroom, drying myself off.
When I'm dry, I really have to take a piss, so that's what I do.
"You know what's funny, Mike?", Lukas says.
"No, what?"
"In our school and our village you know, it's pretty well-known that we've got big dicks."
"Haha, really? So a lot of girls know?"
"Yeah, a lot of girls know. And a lot times, they want some proof. I've met Sheila that way. Her best girlfriend, Nadia, once dated Boris. And she was shocked by his size. Boris told Nadia that it runs in the family, so then Sheila got interested in me. Pretty nice, hey?!"
"Wow, that's really cool! I would like the girls at my school knew."
"And the other boys, they just know that they can't compete with us. If some loser likes a girl Boris or I like, we always win. But hey, if you want the girls to know, you should just make sure the word is spread. I'll tell you later how it's done."
"Okay, cool."

I leave the bathroom and walk into Boris room to put on a fresh boxershort. Too bad, Boris isn't there anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 7

Today, we stay around the house to hang out a little. We play a little soccer, try to shoot some birds (without any success), enjoy the sun and just talk about all kind of things.
When it's around 5 p.m., the workers go home, so we're all alone at the farm. Nobody really feels like going out, or doing something, so we just put some pizza's in the oven.

While Boris and I are still outside, Lukas brings us some beers and a couple of strange bottles.
"This, my friends, is a real Hungarian specialty. Watch out, it got a very high percentage of alcohol!", Lukas warns me.
Of course, I feel challenged, and take a huge gulp. Immediatly, it feels as if my mouth and throat are on fire, so I spew it all out. Lukas and Boris are laughing so much, they hardly get any breath.
"We've warned you! Hahahaha!", Boris says.

I keep on drinking beer instead of the strange Hungarian vodka, but now and then I take a sip.
As I'd expected, when it's about 9 p.m. we're getting pretty drunk already. Even though is still sunny and warm.

Boris decides we should play a little game, a little drinking game. He clears the garden table and puts some glasses on it. He fills every glass with a little bit of the Hungarian vodka and shows us a little table tennis ball.
"I'll explain the game to you.", he says. "One has to stand on this side, and the other one on that side. Now you try to throw the ball in one of the glasses of the other one. And when you do so, the other one has to drink all the vodka that's in it."
I start against Boris, and it's obvious that he has played the game before. I can only get one ball in, but he doesn't fail one time. So I have to drink six glasses of vodka. Luckily, he allowes me to take my time, while he tries to beat his big brother, Lukas.

Boris also beats Lukas, he has to drink six glasses as well, Boris has to drink four. So it's already pretty obvious, but we're getting really drunk. I notice I can't really walk straight anymore, nor can Lukas and Boris.

It doesn't take long before Lukas suggest we play a more exciting game. He wants to play the same game as we did, but now with empty glasses. And when you hit your ball in a glass of your opponent, he has to take one piece of clothing off.
First, Boris and I refuse to play it, but soon enough Lukas has convinced that 'it's really fun' and 'nobody can see us anyway'.

Lukas starts against Boris.
First, Boris makes two points in a row, so Lukas takes his shoes and his socks off. Then, Lukas makes three points in a row. All of a sudden, Boris is wearing nothing but his underwear and his pants. But then, he's clearly on the winning hand and hits the ball in one of Lukas' glasses. He has to take his shirt off. Both brothers are even now, and they continue the game. Boris almost hit one of Lukas' glasses again, but the ball nearly misses. Lukas doesn't fail and he forces Boris to take his pants off. But then, Boris makes two points in a row, while Lukas fails. Lukas has to take his pants and his underwear off.

"Okay guys, he it comes!", he says. And he puts his pants and boxershort down...