On A Hungarian Farm

Fantastic Story... very fun and believable.
Keep up the good work!
x

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 26

I'm standing totally still in the small room. I'm holding my breath and I've got my heart in my mouth.
The sound I hear, is the sound of cracking branches. Somebody, or something, is definitly coming closer to the house. I'm standing at the front of the house, the side facing the little stream. There's a little window, with an old lace curtain in front of it. Slowly, I take a step towards the window. The old wooden floor underneath me cracks.
When I move the curtain aside, I see what caused the sound.

A young man, probably in his early twenties, is walking between the trees, approaching the cottage I'm in. He's wearing a blue speedo and carrying a fishing rod over his left shoulder. In his right hand, he's got a red plastic bucket. The bucket is probably empty, because the young man is swinging it around.
When the man comes closer, I quickly close the curtain. I step back from the window and a few seconds later, I hear the back door opening.
I hear how the guy comes in, whistling some song. The tap starts running and the guy opens a few cupboards.

This cottage is probably the home or the hideout of this fellow, and I'm standing right in one of his rooms. I know I can't move, because then he will definitly hear me. So I decide to just wait, in the hope that he'll leave soon.
Luckily, it doesn't take long before the guy leaves. I hear how he shuts the back door behind him, and walks around the house. Then, he says something: "Hey, hey. I've waited for you all day long. Welcome!"

Another voice says: "Okay. Are you sure this is a good place?"
"Yeah yeah. You can walk around bare naked here, haha. No one will see it. Hahaha. No, I'm serious, there's nobody here. At least, I've never seen anyone."
"And whose house is this?", the other voice asks, whispering.
"I don't know. It looks like nobody has been here for ages. It's really dusty and decayed.", the young guy says. "You know how much I missed you? Damn I've missed you, Joe."
"Yeah I know. I'm happy to see you too, Martin. Where do you want to go, upstairs?", the other voice, appearantly belonging to a guy named Joe, says.
"No, no. I wouldn't do that. Come, there's an old barn overthere. You've got any experience with hay?", Martin says.

Both guys keep talking, but I can't understand what they're saying anymore. I quickly leave the room and descend the staircase. When I look through the dusty window at the back side of the cottage, I see how two young guys walk over to the little barn nearby.

Without making any sound, I leave the cottage and walk away. I stand now somewhere between the little stream and the barn. For a moment, I don't know where to go.
But when I can hear some moaning and laughther from the barn, I decide to take a look.

Like a soldier from some special forces unit, I approach the barn. I carefully look where to put my feet, as I don't want to make any sound. I decide to walk around the barn, so I won't use the same entrance as the two guys did.
The barn is almost as decayed as the cottage. The wood is rotten, which makes it possible to look inside through the holes in between the wall.
I'm standing at the back side of the barn, and sit down on my knees. I close one eye and push my head against the wooden wall. Right now, I've got a clear view of what's inside.

I see a huge amount of hay, and hundreds little sunbeams lightning the place. On one of the hay bales, sits a guy I've never seen before. This is probably Joe. He's about 20 or 21 years old and quite a man. He's broad, pretty tall and has a beautiful face with black hair. His legs are spread, and between his legs sits Martin.
Joe still has his clothes on, but he puts his arms in the air, and Martin takes Joe's shirt off. Joe has got quite some chest hair and a very big sixpack. Martin bends over to kiss it.
"Oh, I've longed for your strong body, Joe.", he says. Joe moans a couple of times while Martin kisses his belly. Martin tries to pull his jeans down, but it's too tight. So he unbuckles Joe's belt and slowly unzips his pants.

Martin pulls Joe's jeans down. His boxershort shows a big bulge, and Martin starts to kiss it.
Then, Joe pushes Martin's head back, pulls his own boxershort down, grabs his cock and pushes Martin's head against it.
"Just suck it, you faggot. Just suck it.", he says and Martin obeys him immediatly. He grabs Joe's cock and starts deepthroating him immediatly.
Joe can't keep it quiet and starts moaning out loud; "Oh yeah. Oh, go on. Damn, you can suck."

While Martin is sucking Joe, he removes his own blue speedo. Martin's body is quite the opposite of Joe's. Joe has a real manly man's body, almost like a muscular bear. Martin is slim, smooth, hairless, more like a twink. Martin reveals quite an impressive cock, the length is huge. I guess at least 8 inches long. And Joe doesn't have a long one, but a very thick one.

Joe grabs Martin's head and pulls his body against him.
"Now, give me that big cock of yours. Give it to me.", he commands.
Martin stands up and shows Joe his cock. Joe takes it in his mouth and starts licking it. He holds Martin's balls in one hand, and jerks himself with his other hand.
Martin pushes his cock in Joe's mouth and starts to make penetrative movements. A couple of times, Joe almost chokes.

Then, Joe stands up and, without any command, Martin bends over. Joe pushes his cock against Martin's ass, and he spits in his hand. He puts the spits on his cock and slowly pushes his cock inside.
It doesn't take long before Joe is fucking Martin really, really hard. Joe moans even louder than before, and slaps Martin's ass a couple of times. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. You little faggot. With your big, big cock. Oh, yeah."

After a while, Joe pulls his cock back and starts jerking himself. "It's coming, it's coming.", he says and Martin turns around. Martin sits on his knees underneath Joe's manhood, and has his hands on Joe's legs. Joe jerks harder and harder, and finally, he shoots a couple of jets right in the face of Martin. Martin kisses his cock a couple of times, while Joe gasps for breath.

Then, Joe pulls his boxershort and jeans back up, and puts his belt back on.
"Oh, that was gorgeous, dude.", he says.
"Are you going already?", Martin asks.
"You know, I told my girl to be back in a second. I'll see you later, I'll call you."
"Yeah, okay. Bye.", Martin says. Joe puts his shirt on while he walks away.

Reactions: B_er

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 27

I'm still naked, sitting on my knees behind the barn. I see how Joe leaves the barn and walks away to dissapear between the trees. Luckily, he didn't catch me.

Martin, stands up from the floor, puts his blue speedo back on and sits down on one of the many hay bales. He's twiddling his fingers, and looks rather dissapointed. And I think he is. He probably feel dissapointed and cheap, because Joe used him as a sex slave.

For me, this seems to be the perfect moment to leave. Joe is gone, and Martin is silently sitting in the barn.
But, this is when it happens. And it happens really quickly; When I try to get up from my knees, I lose my balance and fall to the left. I try to catch myself with my hands, but it's too late and I fall right between some branches and plants. Some branches snap.
For a moment, I lay still on the ground, listening to any possible sound.

"Hey, who's there? Hello? Hello?" Martin definitely heard me.
When I get up from the ground, I see how Martin is standing inside the barn, looking at me between the rotten planks.
"Who the hell are you?", he asks. "Were you spying on me?"
I don't know anything to say, and keep sitting on the ground.

Martin pushes against a rotten door at the back side of the barn and approaches me.
"Who are you?", he asks. The face on his smile reveals that he isn't as angry as I thought he would be. "And why are you here? What are you doing here?", the questions continue.

I'm sitting with my butt on the ground and my legs crossed a little, trying to cover up my semi-erect cock. I know it's useless trying to cover my cock because Martin will be able to see it anyway.
"Uhm... I'm Mike.", I answer.
"Well, hello Mike. I'm Martin." Martin looks a lot less angry since he approached me. I guess he noticed the size of my cock.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't intend to spy on you. I mean, I can explain. I just, I was in my canoe. And then I took a walk and I saw this place, and I thought it was abandoned. So then I heard some voices and I wanted to find out who it was and that was the moment that you saw me. I swear it, it's the truth!"
"And you've done that before? Walking around naked?"
"Uhm, haha. Well, no. It's kind of new for me. I've never been in such beautiful nature, so I kind of felt, you know..."
"Kind of felt like taking your clothes off?"
"Yeah, I guess so..."
"Hahaha, I like that. Let's don't make a big fuss about it.", Martin says. "Do you need a hand to get up?"
Martin gives me his hand and I grab it. He pulls me up and I notice how his big blue eyes are fixed on my manhood.

"Hmm, impressive.", he says.
"What?", I ask.
"Oh, nothing."

Together, we walk back to the house. Martin stands still and looks at me.
"So...", he says. "I guess, goodbye Mike."
"Yeah... I guess so. Well, maybe I'll see you, Martin...", I reply. We both don't really know what to say. So I just turn away my head and start to walk.

But Martin grabs my hand and pulls me against him. We start making out, very passionately. I'm kind of surprised, so I don't react immediatly. But Martins hands go all over my body. He grabs my ass, squeezes it and pushes me against him.
Then, he grabs my cock and starts jerking it.

"Come.", he says. "Let's go to the barn..."

Should I continue this story??

Reactions: B_er and fbneros
D

deleted3782

Yep, please continue. Don't be shy about keeping the straight stuff in the mix too. I like how your storyline is inclusive. You are quite good at this.