On A Hungarian Farm

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 36

It's already light outside when I wake up. Monika is still asleep with her head on my stomach, and Filip's legs are on my legs while Roza has her hands on Filip's chest.
I try to liberate myself from all these bodies and get out of bed. Without making any noise, I search for my clothes and put them on. I can't find my boxer short, but that doesn't matter.

Filip is awake too and gets out of bed to get dressed. Minutes later, we quietly walk over to the car and drive off. The girls are still asleep. I check my cell phone but there are no missed calls or new messages. Nobody missed me.
When Filip drops me off at the farm, he puts his hand on my leg and says he really liked it and wants to see me again. I don't know what to think about that, but I know I want to see him again and I say we'll be in touch.

I don't know the exact time, but I guess it's about 1 p.m. or something like that. When I open door of the farm and walk into the kitchen, the first thing I see is a naked brunette standing in front of the fridge.
She hears me and turns around but doesn't cover up. She just says "Hi" and I'm completely speechless for a few seconds.
The girl is very pretty, slim, tan, big breasts and a shaven cunt.

"Who, who are you?", I ask.
"I'm Kriztina. I'm with Boris, he's outside."

I get outside, to the pool where Boris is lying on his back in the grass, totally naked. There's a condom with sperm in it next to him.
I block his sun and he opens his eyes and smiles.
"Mike! Where have you been? Quite a party, I guess?"
"Quite a party, yeah. How are you? Who is she?"
"Kriztina, lovely girl. Pretty, funny, lovely.", he says and closes his eyes again.
"But what have you done all night?", he asks with his eyes still closed.
"I ended up in bed with Monika, Roza and Filip."
Boris opens his eyes.
"Monika, Roza and Filip?"
"Yeah. At least that's how they called themselves."
"What Filip?"
"I don't know. Andras knows him."
"Oh that Filip. Has a nice cock, right?"
"Yeah, I guess so. It's big, at least."
"Great guy. I know Monika and Roza too. I think I have had one of those girls one time. Way back, years back."

Kriztina walks over to us with two drinks in her hands and I say I'm really tired and I go to the room Boris and I are sharing.
When I get into their parents bedroom to look out over the pool, I see Kriztina and Boris doing position 69 and I watch them until Boris blows his load over Kriztina's face.

Reactions: B_er

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 37

The next morning, Boris is already downstairs when I wake up. I get out of bed and take a quick shower and put a fresh pair of boxershorts on.
The sun is shining intensely and I want to get a nice tan, so I don't put any more clothes on. Boris told me last night that his brother Lukas is away for a couple of days, so it's only Boris and me on the farm now.

When I get down, it seems that I'm overdressed.
Boris is totally naked, making himself a sandwich and he casually greets me and continues making his sandwich. I don't say anything about him having no clothes on, but join him in making a sandwich.
After we're ready, we go outside to eat in the sun and Boris asks me: "What do you think about naturism?"
I don't know what to say to this, so I raise my eyebrows and Boris continues: "You know. Do you sometimes hang out naked, or things like that?"
"No, not really. There isn't any opportunity for that in London, you know. Or you should go to some special club or place." I don't tell Boris about the day I took my clothes off after canoeing.
"Yeah, I see that's too bad man. I do it pretty often, you know."
"Then you do what? Sit naked in the garden here?"
"Most of the times we go into the woods and just hang out, or go fishing."
"Sounds cool."
"So do you want to join me today?"
"Okay. Sounds cool."

After breakfast, Boris takes two fishing rods, some equipment, and we both put our swimming trunks on; just to walk to the woods.
Boris leads us to a place deep inside the woods surrounding the farm. I've never been there before. And it seems unlikely to me that we will meet other people here, it all seems so deserted and the nature itself is so intact.
There are numerous flowers and plants blooming around us, and Boris takes his time to show me the different beauties of the Hungarian country.

We're at the shore of a lake and Boris puts the big bag he's carrying down and takes a bottle of water out of it.
"Here, take a sip if you want.", he says and hands me the bottle. After I take the bottle from him, he pulls his swimming trunks down and puts it in his bag.

While I stand there, the bottle of water in my hand, and look at his naked body, a strange feeling takes a grip of me. Somehow, I feel even more attracted to Boris than I was before. It's his perfect body that has the charm of pure sex. His beautiful muscles, the sun shining on his tan skin, his tight ass and his big, beautiful cock.
I guess Boris noticed me checking him out, because he starts to laugh and says: "Are you just going to stand there with that bottle?"
I take a sip and pull my trunks down as well.

We stand next to each other in this beautiful nature, the birds singing around us and the soft breeze blowing over the water.
Boris teaches me how to properly catch some fish, and after several hours, I even forget that we're naked.

It gets later and later, and after we've caught quite some fish, it also gets dark. When I suggest we should go home before it's dark and we get lost in the woods, Boris says: "Don't you want to stay here?"
"What do you mean?", I respond.
"Well, I've brought us some bread and water and more. Maybe we can make a little fire and eat some fish here?"
"Sounds nice, but then we still have to get back when it's dark."
"I've also brought a tent!", Boris explains.
"Oooh, you want to sleep here?"
"Yeah! Or do you want to go home? If you don't want to spend the night here, we can go back. No problem."
"No, no! I think it'll be fun!"

Reactions: B_er

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 38

I'm lying on my stomach, naked, in the tent. Apart from a little moonlight, it's totally dark outside and inside the tent, and Boris is lying next to me. He brought only one air mattress, and it's a little bigger than a regular single-person mattress and as the tent is pretty small there wouldn't even be any space for another one.

I lie still and try to listen and feel what's happening. Boris' warm body touches mine, I feel his leg against my leg and his warm breath in my neck. I don't try to move, but await what's going to happen. Boris doesn't say anything and puts his hand on my back.
He repositions and put's himself even closer to me. I can't see him, but feel his chest against my shoulder and my hand should now be somewhere near his manhood. He moves his hand lower, towards my ass.

Boris whispers: "Mike? Are you still awake?"
I murmur that I am, and Boris explains that he wants to put a blanket on top of us, because it can get colder during the night.
Boris sits up, and without using his flashlight, he opens his bag, gets the blanket out and puts it on top of us. He lies down on his side underneath the blanket, against me and I feel his warm body again. I think his cock is now against my arm.
"We don't want to get cold at night, do we?", Boris whispers and he puts his hand on my bare ass and he softly pinches it. My cock starts to grow.

Boris continues stroking my ass and legs and I turn around. Nothing is said, we just look at each other and Boris puts his hands around me and pull me against him. With his hand on my ass, he pushes our cocks against each other and I feel how both his and my cock start growing.
He kisses me on my chest and kisses his way down to my lap. I feel his warm lips and tongue against my ass and legs. He takes my semi-erect cock in his hand and softly jerks me, while my cock is getting bigger. The only sound I hear is from our moaning.

Boris kisses me softly on my mouth, and it's a passionate kiss. He lies next to me, our shoulders against each other and we kiss a little more. Boris grabs my cock and I grab his. We jerk each other and start moaning louder and louder. We keep looking at each other and start to smile and laugh. I don't know what it is that makes us laugh, maybe it's some kind of a relieving thing that we're jerking each other here in the woods.

I sit between the legs of Boris and go down to his big hard cock. Boris can't hold it anymore and starts moaning louder and louder as I take his cock inside my mouth. I lick his balls and the little part of skin underneath his balls and jerk him. A couple of times, he says that he's about to come and then I stop. Finally, he can't hold it anymore and almost forces me to suck him off. So now I suck him until he comes, oudly moaning, almost screaming, over his chest.

I sit on the mattress and Boris pushes me on my back and goes down on me. His warm lips against my throbbing cock and his tongue touches the head. I feel every movement he makes with his tongue or mouth.
My legs are spread and all of a sudden, Boris sticks his finger inside my ass and right when he does this, I feel my orgasm building up from my ass and I shoot my load all over the mattress.

Boris lies down on top of me, puts the blanket over both of us and we fall asleep against each others naked bodies...

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 39

When I wake up the following morning, or afternoon, I don't know, I'm alone in the tent. I remember last night very vividly and the imagines harden my morning wood.
It's hot inside the tent and I wouldn't be surprised if it's already way past noon.

When I get out, I see Boris sitting at the side of the lake, his feet in the water and his bare ass in the grass. I walk over to him, not trying to cover my erection at all, and look around at the beautiful nature surrounding us. The sun isn't even that high, I guess it's probably around 10 am, but time isn't important around here.

I want to hug Boris' naked body and kiss him everywhere, but I don't. I just sit next to him and say hi. The grass tickles my ass when I sit down.
"Good morning to you." he says. "To both of you."
I try to cover my still rock hard cock but there's no point in hiding a 8 incher with just your hands.

Boris lies on his back and I lie back, resting on my elbows, overlooking the streaming water, catching a flying fish now and then. The sun is burning and I get into the water. It isn't deep, I can stand and the water is waist-high.
Boris and I don't say much, as we usually do and I hope last night didn't spoil our friendship. It would be strange actually, if it did. I mean, we have had sex a lot of times; measuring cocks, jerking together, sharing a girl, doing those crazy stuff with his friends Fabian and Andras. But I have to admit, last night was different. Last night wasn't about two curious hot guys swinging their dicks around, it was almost like there was some kind of love between us.

Without saying anything, Boris gets into the water and he starts swimming a little bit. I just stand there, relaxing in the water with the sun on my body.

After I get out, I towel off, put the towel on the grass and lie down on my chest. I close my eyes and listen to the different sounds, the birds, the breeze through the threes, the slowly streaming water and Boris swimming in it.

Still my eyes closed, I hear Boris getting out and he grabs another towel out of his bag and dries himself.
He lies down next to me and I feel his fingers touching my bare ass.

"You're beautiful." he says and I feel my cock immediately getting hard.
I open my eyes and he bends over to kiss my shoulder.
Boris puts himself on my towel and lies on his side, while I'm still on my chest. He lies against me, and I feel his cock chest against my arm and his manhood against my upper leg.

I put an arm around him and turn to my side as well so that we're now facing each other. We immediately start making out and he puts an arm underneath me, pulling my body against his.
Our legs get intertwined and my cock gets harder and I put my hand on his tight six-pack.

Boris pushes me on my back again and sits on top of me, my cock between his legs and right underneath his beautiful ass. He kisses me again and his hands go all over my shoulders, chest and stomach. He bites softly on my chin and licks my neck.
Now he takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks on it for a moment, while his left hand goes down to my rock hard cock. He takes it in his hand, jerks and grabs my balls.

From my nipples he kisses his way down, still stroking my stomach and chest.
When he's arrived at my cock, he takes the head in his mouth and sucks on it while his fingertips caress my balls. He tries to deepthroat my cock and licks my balls for a while, until I get up and pull him against me and we make out again.

Boris now gets on his back and I'm next to him, jerking my wet cock. I bend over and take his big cock in my mouth, my free hand on his balls.
Boris takes my hand and pushes it further down between his legs, to his ass. I don't know what to do and just caress the skin between his ass and his balls.

I sit on top of Boris and our cock touch each other. Boris grabs our thick, long dicks and jerks them both. I bend over and we make out again, while Boris keeps on jerking and jerking.
I feel the warm sun burning on my back and my balls touch Boris' balls.

He puts us in 69 and I'm on top, Boris cock is pointing right up in my face. I look closely at his manhood and it's just so beautiful. It's big, straight, thick, just perfect. I fold my hand around it and bring his head to my mouth. But before taking it in, I kiss it and lick it from base to top. My tongue plays with his urethra.

At the same time, I feel how Boris takes my balls, which are hanging right above his face, and also licks my cock. He puts it inside his mouth and I slowly penetrate his head. Boris just lies there, his head in the grass, his lips around my cock, while I fuck his mouth.

Boris is the first to come and he shoots his load right in my face. I've got his manhood in my hands and it just spurts out like a vulcano.

Boris pushes me from him and I lie there in the grass and wipe his sperm from my face. I've still not come, but Boris wants to do something about that.
"Fuck me." he says.
"What?"
"Fuck me."
"Fuck you?" I ask.
"Yeah. Fuck me in my ass."
"Are you..."
"I'm sure. I want to try it. Fuck me, but do it slowly."

I look at him as if I don't understand but Boris nods he's totally sure.
He's still on his back in the grass and he puts his legs up and holds his legs with his hands. His asshole is a little open and I sit on my knees right in front of him. I've got my cock in my hand and put its head against Boris' asshole.
I look at him but he's looking in the sky.

I always thought jerking and sucking each other is part of 'fooling around', really fucking another guy in his ass is something else, it's gay.
"I'm sorry dude. I don't think I can do this. Are you really sure you want this?" I ask Boris.
"I want to try it anyway. And I really like you and you and I connect in a different way than with all my other friends. I want you to fuck me for the first time. Do it." Boris replies.

For the second time, I put my cockhead against his ass and slowly push it inside. His tight hole opens and my cock slips in, inch by inch. Boris starts moaning and I continue sliding it in. When three-quarter is inside, I start pulling back and slowly penetrate his ass. Boris isn't moaning anymore, he's groaning and I speed up a little but not too much.
The feeling is intense and my heart is going like crazy. I feel like coming but I don't want to shoot my load inside his ass and I pull back. I jerk and jerk and the orgasm builds up from my feet and goes all the way through my body until I explode and the jets of sperm hit Boris' stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er and fbneros