On A Hungarian Farm

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 40

Boris doesn't say much on our way back to the farm. In fact, he doesn't say anything and when I try to start a conversation, he answers curtly so we continue our walk in silence.

When we get back to the farm, nobody is outside or in the living room but I hear Lukas is upstairs, probably in his room. We go up to Boris' room and drop our bags and he takes a fresh boxer short and gets into the bathroom to take a shower.
I sit on my mattress and read one of many sports magazines Boris has in a pile next to his bed, waiting for him to finish so I can take a shower too.

When Boris is done and comes back into his room, already wearing his boxer short, he shortly tells me he's going to see a friend who lives pretty nearby. I wish him fun and say goodbye but he doesn't say anything back. I guess his attitude has something, or everything, to do with what happened in the woods but I don't feel like going into that right now. I'll just leave Boris alone and he'll probably be alright when he gets back.

I strip down and throw my clothes on the floor of Boris' room and walk into the bathroom naked. I take a fresh towel and hang it over the glass door of the shower cabin and get in.
While the warm water runs over my body and washes the country-side dirt off, I think about what just happened between Boris and I. How we had great sex at the side of a lake, between the flowers and trees, birds singing and nobody else around. We definitely crossed a line today, the line between guys fooling around and guys having passionate sex. Somehow, it doesn't bother me that I crossed the line, at least it doesn't bother that I crossed the line with Boris.

The memory of our adventure makes my cock get harder and before I even realize it, I'm standing in the shower cabin with a huge boner. I don't really feel like jerking off and blowing my load here in the showers, but I do play with it a little. Slap it against my hand and try to write something on the glass door, using my cock as a pencil. Mostly, I just proudly look at it and say to myself that I'm truly blessed with an 8 inch cock.

I grab the towel, dry myself off and put the towel over my shoulder while I step out of the cabin, still having an erect cock. Suddenly, Lukas calls me from his room and when I look at his door, I notice is open. Lukas is lying on his bed and from his position, he can look right at me. As a matter of fact, from that position he could also watch me taking the shower and I don't know if he was spying on me all the way during my shower.

"Come right over." he tells me and I wrap the towel around my waist and my boner is still visible.
"What's up man." he asks when I step into his room and he's lying on his chest wearing only tight boxer briefs. He sticks out his arm and we shake hands.
"I was just about to watch this movie, you wanna join me?" he asks.
"Sure." I say and Lukas turns on the screen of his computer and we now lie down on our back, heads against the wall while we watch the movie. It's some stupid college movie and it looks really bad. My legs are spread and the towel isn't totally wrapped around my waist. My manhood (I don't have an erection anymore) is covered but one leg is exposed, pretty high up to my groin. I could see the outline of Lukas' cock when he played the movie and I wonder if he was semi-erect but he has now a pillow resting on his lap and his hands on it.

I tell him about the camping trip, but I don't tell him about the sex parts, even though I think Lukas is suspecting something.

After a while, I guess about a half an hour, we decide that the film is too badly made and too boring to continue watching it and Lukas turns it off. We lie down on the bed, facing the ceiling and Lukas puts one hand on my chest.
"I'm really tired." he says. I have my hands underneath my head and close my eyes and say: "Me too."
It's silent for a while and I listen to Lukas breathing. He's still got his warm hand on my chest but it's not moving or doing anything.

I open my eyes and catch Lukas watching me but I don't say anything about it. He looks away from me and removes his hand from my chest and lies down on his side, instead of his back and the pillow is no longer in his lap. I look at his crotch, wondering if can see the outline of his cock again and I see he's got a huge boner. It's a miracle it even fits in his tight boxer briefs and its head is not exposed.
I guess I checked out his lap a little too long, because Lukas immediately turns over, lying on his chest and doesn't say anything about it.

"Are you having a hard-on?" I ask, pretty out loud.
"Huh? What the fuck?"
"Are you having a hard-on?" I repeat.
"What the fuck dude? What kind of question is that? Why would you think..."
"You can't fool me, Lukas. If you don't have a hard-on, show me you don't have a hard-on."
Lukas is silent and then smiles and turns over to show he is having a hard-on.
"Okay, okay. I'm having a hard-on. No big deal." he says.
"Sure it's no big deal?"
"Haha, don't know what you mean by that." he says and continues lying on his chest.

Silence.

"Oh what the heck." Lukas says and turns back to me, sits on his back and takes his boxer briefs off. I didn't expect that to happen.

His 8.5 inch cock pops out, no pubic hair, beautiful big, smooth balls.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 41

I react as if I'm a little shocked, like I didn't expect this to happen at all. Of course I knew from the very first day at this farm that I would once end up naked in a bed with both of these guys. And during my stay, WHAT I EXPECTED was only confirmed.

I laugh a bit and look away, still lying on my back and I realize that because my legs are spread and I have nothing but a towel around my waist, Lukas could just see my cock getting a little harder.
Lukas is on his side and has his hard cock in his hand, swinging it up and down, playfully. He constantly looks at my face, but I don't look back and just stare at the ceiling. However, I can't suppress a smile. A smile that gets broader and broader.

"Come on..." Lukas begs me and he puts his hand on my chest again. The moment his fingertips touch my body, it feels as if a huge load of blood gets pumped into my cock. It gets harder in a second. But I don't intend to just whip it out and do whatever we want to do with it.

Lukas lifts his hand from my chest and now puts it on my knee. Still looking at me and still playing with his own cock, his hand slowly moves up to my crotch.
His hand touches my towel and goes underneath it. I feel his warm, soft fingertips through the little hairs on my upper leg and Lukas gets awfully close to my cock. I've got a semi now, so it isn't really hanging between my legs, but more against a leg.

Lukas moves his hand between my legs and he touches my balls. His fingers go underneath my balls and he tickles softly. It's as if he's weighing my balls with his hand now, because he's got the whole package resting in his hand.
"Nice and smooth." he softly whispers. "But where's that cock of yours?"

Then, he's found my dick and takes it in his hand. The moment he has it, Lukas sits up and pulls the towel from my waist so we're both totally naked now. He's on his knees and I look at his hot, hot, hot body, with this big fat cock sticking out.
He's next to me and slowly jerks me, while reach out to touch him and my hand goes over his leg and tight ass while he bends over to suck me.

He doesn't go for the cock right away but sticks out his tongue and licks my balls, using only the tip of his tongue. Then he licks through my sac up to my cock and gives me this great, great blowjob.

He stops quite soon and positions himself so we can do a 69. Neither one is on top of the other, we're both on our sides.
I feel how Lukas grabs my ass, squeezes it and takes my cock again in his mouth.
I've got my hands on Lukas' ass but I'm still staring at his picture-perfect cock. It's just so straight and beautiful.
I take it in my mouth and suck him, don't lick his balls or whatever, just give him a great blowjob.

When I feel like coming, I say so and Lukas takes my cock out of his mouth and jerks it. I shoot my load right over his neck and chest but he keeps me in this hold.
I take Lukas cock in my mouth again and suck. He now puts a hand against my back and presses our bodies against each other. His lower body moves, Lukas is literally penetrating my mouth. There's nothing much I can just but just let him fuck my mouth, and luckily I can tell by the moaning that he likes it.

Totally unexpected, Lukas shoots his load in my mouth, the sperm is dripping all over the place...

pillowchatter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have just read all of your brilliant stories, so erotic and such a turn on. But please, please don't stop there,I would love to know what happens in all of them.

hehehe Im a hungarian guy ...and Im sure this story is fiction. BUt its erotic, so well done :)