On a lighter note, guess who came to dinner?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In case anyone happened to notice that I haven't been around much this week, it is because I've been entertaining a very special guest. The awsome and wonderful Doublemeatwhopper, aka Jacinto, aka Danny made the trip from Louisiana to soggy old Ohio to take me to the Renaissance Festival.

We were faeires, of course.

While we probably wouldn't have needed costumes, we had them. Oh, did we ever! My daughter Julianna (absinthium) and her boyfriend Rob went with us and we were gayer than Christmas in Luxembourg.

He came prepared to party, and so we did. We had faery dust to sprinkle on everyone who took our pictures, and two petite Japanese girls almost came in their panties. Ah, the Renfest!

In addition to that, I got literally bags upon bags of gifts he brought me of the most delightful make-up and hair care products I've ever seen- I shall be the envy of all who see me. I felt like it was my birthday two months early.

Last night, I hosted a gathering for the founder of pandora.com and had a couple bands I like come to play afterward. Sadly, the whole crowd disbanded immediately after Tim (the owner of pandora) left, so the concert went on for just the few of us who had invited them. It was a magical evening for me to end an amazing week.

Danny's packing up to leave even as I write, so I'm sure I'll be haunting this place more, as I usually do, but I thought a few of you might like to see the pics.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/54/cat/500

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
we were gayer than Christmas in Luxembourg.
I live a little over an hour from Luxembourg, and would like to contest that point! :cool: :biggrin1:

As for the photos... will you also be re-recording any Village People numbers together? If so, I think the juxtaposition of your images with those of oversized dicks in your gallery is a piece of marketing genius. :rolleyes:

Btw, Daninto/Jacny is looking pretty good for a stiff, ma'am. The living members of the group are pretty darn hawt as well, and your own incredible make-up and faerie-dumplings are surely deserving of special attention. :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back to the fray. Sounds like you had an amazing time.

In your absence we've had some truly intelligent threads started ie. "Farting" and the "Fuck" threads.

Please, MZ, can you help us raise the IQ level of the board again?

Damn it Alex how do you do that?!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for posting those wonderful pictures. The new ones you added from this week are really good too.:biggrin1: Looks like a fabulous time was had by one and all.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So Madam Z -- you got to entertain the one and only Jacinto Rafael Constantino Rene' Jesus Nunez Goya? I admit it was a problem for me to learn that name, but well worth the challenge, thinking all the time of the stripper that I actually idolized! As far as you know Danny has no plans to return to LPSG? I miss his intelligent posts and wonder how much of his on-line persona could have been based on factual traits. Is his in-real-life personality reminiscent of his posts?

It's pleasurable having you back and keeping us abreast of happenings in your world, Jana.

Luke

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you all had a good time! I enjoyed talking to you and to Danny when I called. Wow, that man LOVES to talk!

Unfortunately, all I could see in your gallery were the tiny little thumbnails...:mad:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:

We were faeires, of course.

...we were gayer than Christmas in Luxembourg.
OMG-- You had a fagtastic weekend too? I am glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing the pics.

I spent the weekend in North Carolina visiting Typhu31 and his NC bear buds. We went to the bear bar called Flex. It was 80's night and we fagged-the-fuck OUT as Ty would say. They were showing all these 80's videos and songs and I could not have had a better time.

Is there anything more enjoyable than a gay guy and his awesome Hag?!?

Zora, you rock!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
I'm glad you all had a good time! I enjoyed talking to you and to Danny when I called. Wow, that man LOVES to talk!

Unfortunately, all I could see in your gallery were the tiny little thumbnails...:mad:

Sorry love, the filesize exceeds the forum limits for attatchments and I don't know how to resize them. If you pm me your email addy, I'll send them to you.

Haha, he's not the only one who loves to talk, my daughter cracked the fuck up at the two of us jabbering away all week- she wondered what was left to say after all the time he and I spend on the phone. :biggrin1: It was great talking to you too love, as always. We can run up some minutes too, can't we?

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Jana:

Thanks for the update. I miss DMW's posts and I have noticed a few other of my favs are now MIA. I too keep disappearing for weeks at at time, but doubt many people notice or care. That's okay, I'm more of a voyeur anyway.

Opps! That sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself, which is not the case. I'm just trying to graduate in June with my BBA so I can have my life back.

Uh Oh! Now I've made this post all about me, which wasn't my intent either. I would love to chat with you someday. Nice to see you posting more frequently. I love the costumes. My husband insists that one year we are going to the Colorado Renaissance Festival as the Monty Python "bring out your dead" people. He just doesn't understand that deep down I am a princess.

There I go again. It's all about me me me!

Take care. Hugs and kisses. Tell all fairies hello from me.

CC9

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing costumes MZ, simply amazing. You looked pretty hot in those duds. You're slightly smiling in one of the pics, and that one is my favorite. Your daughter and her boyfriend are a real cute couple as well. I'm glad you had such a WONDERFUL time last week!