Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hhaaha no and that bird was only giving you a love nibble.
If it was really serious you be down a finger.

I've made an public album of some of the photographs I've taken during my travels.
Love my ass....Center point half way through my finger. If that's love I'm out of that relationship. Bleeding like a stuck pig.

I will have to check your bird pics.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes. Allergy season. I already feel like I have ants crawling all over the insides of my ears.

Sucks that Allegra doesn't work as well now that it's gone otc.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Daffodils!

Wow, mine are barely an inch tall! I think it's warm enough to really pop them though.

Maple -- I do a bucket, but not this year. It has to be freezing and night, warm days, not warm nights, hot days!!! lol. Crazy weather in New England, not sure about you all. Sad for the folks near me that rely on the income from syruping. :frown1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cool wet April in London this year. Daffodil flowers have gone, they didn't last long in the warm weather in March. Their foliage is starting to wilt now. But the tulips did well and lasted a while. And I got to sunbathe in the park the earliest ever!

My lillies are really getting going now, their tips showed through the soil in March and now they're growing fast though it'll be a while before they flower.

The lime trees in the street are just budding their leaves. They're at my favourite stage now, where a sprinkling of emerald-like jewels are scattered along their branches and twigs, glistening with raindrops in the streetlights at night. Soon they'll fill out and form a screen on the street below and dapple the sunlight that may stream through my windows if we have a decent summer this year.

Last edited: