MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This video showed up in my YouTube suggestions. Not sure what I watched that might have triggered their algorithm or whatever voodoo they use to present this particular suggested video to me. But I'm glad they did.

Seeing the before and after pics/videos was wonderful. What got me was watching the reaction of so many of the women when they got to see themselves for the first time after they'd been made-up.

After watching this video, I believe make-up can be quite powerful. Especially with these beautiful women. Whose courage to show their "before" made me love their "after" even more.

I hope you enjoy! #powertothepaint lol.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This video showed up in my YouTube suggestions. Not sure what I watched that might have triggered their algorithm or whatever voodoo they use to present this particular suggested video to me. But I'm glad they did.

Seeing the before and after pics/videos was wonderful. What got me was watching the reaction of so many of the women when they got to see themselves for the first time after they'd been made-up.

After watching this video, I believe make-up can be quite powerful. Especially with these beautiful women. Whose courage to show their "before" made me love their "after" even more.

I hope you enjoy! #powertothepaint lol.

This is fucking wonderful.

I really do just love makeup.

What got me was watching the reaction of so many of the women when they got to see themselves for the first time after they'd been made-up.
I had the opposite reaction. I thought it was sad that the first two looked so depressed when they were perfectly normal looking. A smile could have done as much to improve their appearance as the makeup did. I'm all about people feeling good about themselves. Don't get me wrong. But I think if you don't compare yourself to others and focus on what you have to offer/what makes you special, there's less need for this superficial beauty stuff.

I LOVED that they didn't cover/even out the girl with vitiligo!

That said- I love watching the transformations and how appearances can be so drastically different. So cool! I don't want to spend the time and effort to do it on a regular basis, but it makes me wonder what a makeup artist could do with my canvas.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had the opposite reaction. I thought it was sad that the first two looked so depressed when they were perfectly normal looking. A smile could have done as much to improve their appearance as the makeup did. I'm all about people feeling good about themselves. Don't get me wrong. But I think if you don't compare yourself to others and focus on what you have to offer/what makes you special, there's less need for this superficial beauty stuff.

I LOVED that they didn't cover/even out the girl with vitiligo!

That said- I love watching the transformations and how appearances can be so drastically different. So cool! I don't want to spend the time and effort to do it on a regular basis, but it makes me wonder what a makeup artist could do with my canvas.

I had a similar thought, but I don't wanna assume that they weren't smiling because of their looks. I'm perfectly fine with my natural face but I don't smile much.

If I missed something in the video description forgive me, I didn't read it or even actually listen to the video. I just watched with the sound off because I had music on.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I have to have my mask on at work, I'm inspired to do my eye makeup, but ran out of time today. Tomorrow? Might just do my eyes for the fuck of it.

Ya own personal Drag Race Mini Challenge?

Covid 19 PPE Realness? Eyes Only, bitches!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I have to have my mask on at work, I'm inspired to do my eye makeup, but ran out of time today. Tomorrow? Might just do my eyes for the fuck of it.

My husband told me last week the picture of me in a mask highlights my wrinkles.

My question is, how much pain can I inflict without leaving a scar?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I told him that I would fix my wrinkles so he couldn't see them anymore.

I also told him that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles both had successful music careers without the benefit of sight.

Mention Jeff Healey. Guitar man to guitar man will have more impact.

Reactions: LaFemme and lms28

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, I'm done buying makeup at all other than my go to mascara.

I can't even watch makeup tutorials anymore, all the creators just blabber on about their personal dramas with one another and I'm fuckin done with that shit.

I haven't painted my face in months, the masks ruin it if I do anyway, so fuck it. I'm only wearing clump crusher mascara from now on. The rest of my face can just fuck off.

The only reason I'm continuing with the mascara is because I think it makes me look less sleepy. It's flattering. Really though? I'm done with makeup.

If I start wearing it again, I'm going Fenty.

Reactions: MickeyLee and Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to delight in colored lip gloss! It's like my one good feature. Now I just say fuck it i haven't used any in months

I wish i could do mascara. My eyelashes are so pathetic as to be essentially nonexistent. Mascara would just anger them

But I love looking at makeup looks online, go figs

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to delight in colored lip gloss! It's like my one good feature. Now I just say fuck it i haven't used any in months

I wish i could do mascara. My eyelashes are so pathetic as to be essentially nonexistent. Mascara would just anger them

But I love looking at makeup looks online, go figs
Yeah, me, too. Haven’t worn makeup since January and that was the first time in 6 months. And since I’ve been off work, I have no need for it. But I love looking at makeup looks and products online. Most of it I’d never wear in a thousand years! It’s still fun, though.