On a lighter note..

You crack me up woman :) :) :). Truly you do. Now I be imagining luscious lips on a mirrored surface, the heat of breath fogging the cool surface........

New fetish.............:)

Scuse my lip interruption............I love the lips in the intro to this song......since it be on a lighter note :)

I think if I had of said " you have such Ombre lips " back then......the guys in white would have been called in :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So the Wet 'n Wild Liquid Catsuit lip color came out with a matte black shade, I snagged it immediately. They're only five bucks, and they perform almost as well as my beloved Jeffree Star Velour liquid lips. They're a tiny bit more drying, but the color payoff is awesome and they do stay put.

I'm thinking black lips with hot pink eyes tomorrow... Not too much pink, just enough to Pop. Maybe even just on the lower lash-line.. haven't made up my mind yet

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, fuck.

I want it so bad, and I was so tempted to order it the second it went live on Saturday.

The JeffreeStar Blood Sugar eyeshadow palette sold out in Three Fucking Minutes.

Apparently you can pre-order them and get them shipped in 4 weeks... But yeah. I thought I might have till my next paycheck to think it over. I was so wrong.

Now I'm just eyeballing it hard on his website https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/co...ection/products/blood-sugar-eyeshadow-palette

Iwannit!!!!

I know!

I keep telling myself I don't wear makeup often enough to buy another palette. Darn you to heckle, Fade!

That palette is so shiny and bright, though! It could go with or be a sharp contrast to your colorful hair!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would buy it for Dusk til Dawn alone. Add in unicorn tears.... Glob, I am weak.

There is also Anastasia of Beverly Hills Prism palette

s1993930-main-Lhero.jpg

Ya gonna need a palette for the wedding.
*is a bad influence* :imp:

P.S. first strike congrats :yum

Ha! Yeah, but one of my besties is a makeup guru, as well as my hair dye hook up since she's a licensed professional. Probably going to have her do the make-up :) And thank ya!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying to decide which palette I want the most out of the Modern Renaissance by ABH, a 35 shade palette from Morphe, or that Too Faced music festival one..

Most likely going to go with none of the above and save the money for when Rem and I get married <3
I missed this! Congratulations. This is beautiful news.

D

deleted924715

I'm trying to decide which palette I want the most out of the Modern Renaissance by ABH, a 35 shade palette from Morphe, or that Too Faced music festival one..

Most likely going to go with none of the above and save the money for when Rem and I get married <3

Awwww, every now and then this place warms my heart - congrats to you both :party: