On A Mission to Gain Length

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by sg6869, Jun 29, 2009.

1. sg6869

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Everyone,

I am New to this site so I have hi expectations that you guys can help with my mission to gain length permanately!

I have been using a pump for approx 1 year 2.5inch x 9 inch. I love using it and love the feeling once pumped. I love to fuck my wife with it afterwards and she loves the feeling. BUT it is not permanant!

I need someone to tell me how to have a 7-8 inch cock flacid and 10-12 inch hard.

Can anyone without bullsh*t email me something that they know works please. I WANT A MONSTER COCK!

My direct email address for privacy etc is sg6869@gmail.com

Please help as I have visited so many crap sites and I know this site is great

Thanks
    Steve:cool:

2. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Anything is possible but your targets seem a little hopeful. I wish you luck though. Try the pe section of the forum its full of info there. But i'd consider re evaluating your goals

3. sg6869

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the reply, I always aim HIGH!

I sometimes have to pick my children up from school on my day off, so I have a pump and watch the mums try not to fix their eyes on my cock as I walk by as though nothing is happening..... always amuses me!

Thanks for the pointers

regards
    S

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Just replied to your PM :)

5. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After 10 years of vacuum pumping and jelqing since I was 22 years-old, I have to agree. Yeah, I can fully pack my 10 X 2 tube after 20 minutes. As I'm about 8.3 by 6.5, erect and unpumped, its not hard if I start out well lubed and break the vacuum about every 2 minutes and repump during that first 20 minute session. When I move up to the 10 X 2.25 or 10 X 2.5 tubes, however, I've never been able to touch the end of either cylinder using normal pressures. My main objective is maxing out girth. With one or two cock rings, and after 3 pump sessions, my erect length is barely 9 inches and that won't hold more than a couple of hours. In contrast, I can hold my pumped girth for 15 to 18 hours. Hanging 7 to 7.5 flaccid isn't a problem, but being 10 to 12 inches erect, to me is a pipe-dream.

6. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

try doing the manual stretches along with your pumping regimen.

7. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a suspensory ligament that controls the length. IMHO, so long as you are getting all that God gave ya, there's not much you can do about length except surgery to snip the ligament and the side effects aren't worth it!

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Ligaments can be stretched :) Do a search for "Davis' Law" on this forum to learn more.

Draft saved Draft deleted