on average how much do you cum

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
usually a minimum of 8 shots, but at my best I think that I've topped out at 15 squirts.....length of shot depends....it always goes over my head or hits me in the face, and I think at my best, when standing up, is about 5-6 feet (though if I am shooting this far, I have been edging, and upon reaching orgasm, I can be totally caught up in orgasmic bliss, and loose track of some of the cum

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i cum a ton... any where between 12-20 huge suprts... i also cum 6-8 times on one hard-on... my max tho was 12 loads on one hard on... stay tuned for a new cum shot vid...

ikeepitreal

Just Browsing
Media
i'm not really a consistent shooter, but usually the first 2 or 3 shots are nice sniper shots. i jerked it yesterday morning, about 10 minutes after waking up, and it had been about a week since i last jerked it. i usually lay down this beach towel i have, to make cleanup easier. my first popshot launched like 3 or 4 feet beyond the towel, and the second nearly cleared the towel, too. best pop i've had in a while

D_Ironside Lilydew

Just Browsing
Media
It all depends on how long its been since I last came, how aroused I am, and how long I've been jo for.

Sometimes I don't cum very much at all and it just dribbles out, but other times I shoot really big loads up to my chest or past.

young monster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i jack 8 to 15 times a day depending how long its been since i got some. and i ussually shoot about 5 feet standing up but the more times i wank the closer i shoot .....and i can wank about 3 times off one hard on with 5 minutes between each load and i have above average loads.....if i only cum once in a day i can cover my girls tounge