• i could not tell

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most people think that most guys are hornier than most girls is that the truth ? or a myth? i coulnt tell because iam a guy i dont know how girls feel and think.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men fight and f*ck. women nurture and communicate. men (testosterone) are just sperm donors to keep the species going.
men are almost always horny. women... once a month
blah blah

youve been reading too much men are from Mars, women are from Venus

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the idea that posting a poll for the consideration of the LPSG will somehow provide a definitive answer.

yea i dont think i have the absolute complete truth . so to me the opinions of other people are important. we all can contribute in searching of truths

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted equally horny but really it depends on the person - each individual is different, different levels of horniness, and also different in their needs for physical/emotional (I also don't believe the stereotype that for men it is purely physical, for women it's emotional...also think that for the same person it can be purely physical sometimes and emotional at other times.)

I think that books like the Mars/Venus books have done much harm in people's understanding of each other. We are all individuals, people!!!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am going to say that women have the potential to be hornier than men. If everything is right, I think a woman can go and go and go (or is that come and come and come?), whereas guys, even sex gods like me, have a limit.